剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
你不应该成为回忆
You guys gonna let us through?
你们会让我们过去吗?
Let us get him out.
让我们把他弄出去
Come back, we'll evacuate all of you.
我们会回来疏散你们所有人
Okay?
好吗?
Open up 5!
打开5号♥区
Hey, get back.
嘿,退后
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
快走!快走!快走!
Chief!
队长
Hey, come on,
嘿,拜托
let's go, let's go!
快走!快走!
Okay, okay.
好了,好了
Hey, come on! Move!
嘿,快点!快走!
Now do you get what we're up against?
现在你明白我们面对的是什么了吗?
Let's not do that again.
我们不要再那么干了
You know, you could've left him behind.
你知道,你本可以把他留在后面
Nobody would've blamed you.
没有人会责怪你
All clear! Close 5!
都可以了,关闭 5 号♥区
I was answering the call.
我在响应火情
He could've died back there.
他可能死在那里
You could've died, too.
你也可能死
I need a firefighter, not a fallen hero.
我需要一个消防员,不是一个倒下的英雄
Eve is cleared.
伊芙是清白的
This is a waste of my time.
这是在浪费我的时间
Took an extra day's leave?
多请了一天假?
What are you doing in Drake County?
你在 Drake县做什么?
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不,不,不
Jake and Collin, give us a hand.
Jake和Collin,帮我们一把
I-I got it, I got it.
我来,我来
Whoa, whoa, hey. What happened?
哇,哇,嘿,发生了什么事?
Wildfire wasn't enough.
山火还不够
They had to start their own.
他们还自己点火
I can't be in the same room as this dude.
我不能和这个人在同一个房♥间里
What do you mean?
什么意思?
His people stabbed me.
他的人刺伤了我
- Hey, hey! - What do you mean?
嘿,嘿!
什么意思?
- His people stabbed me. - Drop the scissors.
他的人刺伤了我
放下剪刀
Jake, watch out!
Jake,小心!
O'Reilly.
Hey, are you okay?
嘿,你没事吗?
It's like you said.
就像你说的
Man up to bro up, right?
拿出点人样才能称兄道弟
It only scratched my jacket.
它只是划破了我的外套
Yeah, well, you just did both, probie.
好吧,你刚刚两者都做了,新人
You know, you guys don't have to kill each other.
你知道,你们不必互相残杀
There's a fire on the way. It'll do it for you.
大火就要来了,你俩都得完蛋
We got no choice.
我们没得选
The Shot Callers run this place.
帮派的头目管理这个地方
Yeah, I've heard.
是的,我听说了
Getting pretty sick of it.
真是受够了
Warden, I want to talk to the Shot Callers.
典狱长,我想和帮派头目们谈谈
Chief,
队长
we're talking the worst of the worst.
这些是最烂的人
Hey, if they can call for a war,
如果他们可以发起争端
they can call for a truce.
他们也可以叫停
This contained fire doesn't look very contained.
本应受控的火看起来不受控制了
Can't control it with these winds.
风太大了没法控制
Calculated gamble.
这就像赌博一样
By the time the fire gets here,
等火烧到这里时
there'll be nothing left to burn.
这里已经没有什么可烧的了
If any part of this plan goes wrong, we're boxed in.
如果这个计划的任何环节出错,我们就被困住了
Like we're setting a trap for ourselves.
就像我们在给自己设陷阱
You're starting to sound a whole lot
你听起来很像
like your father's son.你父亲的儿子
Maybe I am.
也许我是
Are we hunting together or not, Leone?
我们是一起干还是不一起干,Leone?
You sure you want to do this?
你确定想这么做吗?
No.
不
But I have to.
但我必须这么做
Gentlemen, I'm Cal Fire Chief Vince Leone.
大家好,我是加州消防局局长文斯・莱昂纳
Edgewater. Battalion 1508.
Edgewater. 1508特遣队
I was hoping maybe we could have a word,
我希望我们可以谈谈
leader to leaders.
老大都老大
Dispatch, where the hell is my water drop?
调度,我的空投水到底在哪里?
MAN [on radio]: Wind's at 60 miles an hour.
无线电:风速每小时 60 英里
They can't fly in.
他们不能飞进来
Two heads, right?
火从两边来。对吧?
Right now, they're closing in on us from either side.
现在,它们从两边向我们逼近
This organism is about to consume us.
这场大火即将吞噬我们
You want to cut and run like your daddy?
你想像你♥爸♥爸一样干一半就跑吗?
Go ahead.
去吧
You know, I'm starting think
你知道吗?我开始认为
that maybe my dad didn't back down.
也许我爸爸没有退缩
Maybe he didn't cut and run.
也许他没有干一半就跑
Maybe he used caution to save your life.
也许他是用谨慎来救你的命
And maybe he shouldn't have.
也许他不应该就你
I'm not buying that. You've got plenty to lose.
我不相信。你有很多东西可以失去
This crew,
这个团队
they'll follow you into the flames of hell
他们会跟随你进入地狱一样的火场
because they trust that you'll never take them there.
因为他们相信你永远会带他们出来
Give the order, sir.
下命令吧,长官
It's an honorable one.
这是一个光荣的命令
Same one my dad gave you.
和我父亲给你的一样
Command...
指挥部……
be advised...
请注意……
...Shamrock Hotshots pulling out.
Shamrock 精英消防队撤离。
Copy that, Crew Six.
“收到,第六小队
Retreat!
撤退!
What? What'd he say?
什么?他说什么?
Any of you guys fathers?
你们中有人是父亲吗?
I'm a dad.
我是一个父亲
My son, he's actually out there right now
我的儿子,他现在正在外面
trying to keep this wildfire
试图阻止这场山火
from getting to this prison.
烧到这所监狱
He's an inmate firefighter.
他是一名犯人消防员
He's one of you.
他是你们中的一员
And this fire doesn't give
这场火不在乎你们的
a damn about your gang war.
帮派战争
It just wants to kill you.
它只想杀了你们
Guess what I'm asking you to do
我要你们做的是
is ask yourselves one question.
问自己一个问题
Do you want to be remembered as leaders
你们是想作为一个
who saved your people?
救了自己人的老大被记住
Or ones who let 'em get burned alive?
还是作为一个让他们送命的老大呢?
Well, I'm hoping that nod is for the first option.
我希望这个点头是同意第一个选择
Let's move them out.
让我们把他们转移出去
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走,我们走
Move.
快走
How'd you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
I didn't.
我没有
The Shot Callers did.
帮派的头目做到了
Given the choice,
如果有选择
most people would rather be a hero than a villain.
大多数人宁愿做英雄也不愿做坏人
All right, is that everybody?
好了,所有人都齐了吗?
Yeah, Chief.
是的,队长
Did you see him?
你看到他了吗?
They told us they're getting everyone out.
他们告诉我们他们正在把所有人都救出来
Everyone's getting loaded onto buses to evacuate.
每个人都在坐上汽车撤离
Your dad, too.
你父亲也是
Thank you so much.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表