剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
好像有点土
You know what? That sounds great. I'll see
我觉得这听起来很好,我去
what I can find out. Yeah. Okay, cool.
看看有没有类似的,好,行,太好了
Well...
那个...
what rhymes with "two years"?
什么词和 “两年” 押韵啊?
It's not funny.
不好笑
I'm not laughing, Eve. It's awful.
我没在笑,Eve,这很糟糕
But it's only getting worse the longer you take
但你拖得越久不告诉他真♥相♥
to tell him the truth.
情况就越糟
You know he deserves that much.
他应该知道这个消息
You told my chiefs,
你告诉我的队长们
Bode's parents, that we're coming to Nozzle?
就是博德的父母,说我们要去 “喷嘴” 公♥司♥工作了?
Damn it, Faye.
该死的,Faye
I wanted to do this the right way.
我想按我的方式告诉他的
Manny, I made a mistake.
Manny,我做错了
I slipped and they were caught off guard.
说漏嘴了,他们被吓到了
I am doing their son and the rest of these guys a solid.
我是在帮他们儿子和其他人的忙
And now I need one, too.
现在我需要你们帮我一个忙
We need to create more defensive space
我们需要清出更多的地方
so we can protect the vineyard's main house.
这样才能保护葡萄园的主建筑
Faye... I-Isn't Bode first saw? Come on.
Faye,Bode不是先锋吗?拜托
Sharon's division leader here.
Sharon是这个分区的负责人
Everything has to go through her first.
所有命令都得先经过她同意
Well, she told me to put my guys on the vines and the tree lines.
她让我安排我的人去葡萄园和树林那边
I'm following her command.
我是在听从她的指挥
And Bode's following mine.
而Bode要听从我的指挥
He's cutting line, not trees,
他要和三石队的人一起
with the rest of Three Rock.
清理防火带,不是去砍树
I got to go back to them. I'm sorry.
我得去找他们了,抱歉
The vineyard fire's mostly contained.
葡萄园的火基本控制住了
We're gonna have to help Nozzle now
现在我们得去帮 “喷嘴” 公♥司♥的人
to protect the winery's main house.
保护酒庄的主建筑
Best way to do that?
最好的办法是什么?
Kick them out of here for starting that backfire.
把他们赶走,谁让他们违规点了那把回火
They could not have known the wind was gonna shift.
他们也不可能预料到风向会变
Wh-Why are you defending them?
你怎么替他们说话?
I don't know, it's complicated.
我也不知道,事情很复杂
Cal Fire's in charge but this is private property
是加州消防局说了算,但这是私人财产
that the owners hired Nozzle to protect
业主雇了 “喷嘴” 公♥司♥来保护
and if Manny and Bode go to work for them...
而且要是Manny和Bode去为他们工作
Manny can do whatever the hell he wants, but Bode...
Manny爱干什么就干什么,但Bode...
Bode is a 30-year-old man who has to make his own decisions.
Bode已经 30 岁了,他得自己做决定
Since when? I don't know.
从什么时候?不知道
It's called growth. I'm trying this out.
我试着成长呢
Hey, Chief, who's running the saw?
嘿,队长,谁在操作电锯?
Who do you think?
你觉得呢?
Chief, that's a power line.
队长,那有电线
Nozzle, halt all work.
“喷嘴” 公♥司♥的员工,停止作业!
Hey, stop cutting. Stop cutting! Power line!
嘿,别砍了。别砍了!有电线!
Wait, are those...
等等,那些是...
Fuel tanks! Get down, everyone!
燃料罐!大家快趴下!
My parents.
我爸妈
Mom! Dad!
妈!爸!
Everybody okay?
大家没事吧?
This fuel fire's not.
这燃料火灾可不好
Water's not gonna put this out.
水没法浇灭这火
We need foam.
我们需要泡沫灭火剂
That or a Co2 extinguisher.
或者二氧化碳灭火器
We have a few on the truck. Let's go. Right.
我们的车上有几个,走吧,好
First the backfire, now this.
先是回火,现在又出这事
You trying to burn this place down?
你是想把这儿给烧了吗?
Do you have class B foam or Co2?
你们有 B 类泡沫灭火剂或者二氧化碳灭火器吗?
Not enough. Wait a minute.
不够。等等
Don't winery's use Co2 in manufacturing?
酒庄在生产中不是会用到二氧化碳吗?
Right? He'd be the guy to ask.
对吧?这得问他才知道
We have Co2 canisters in the plant.
我们工厂里有二氧化碳瓶
Okay, Three Rock, you go with Santino.
好,三石队,你们跟Santino走
42, get that
42 队,拿着这些
on these trees right now!
用到那些树上!
Nozzle, get whatever foam you have and get it on that fire.
”喷嘴“公♥司♥的,把所有的泡沫灭火剂都拿来灭火
Hey, are you seriously keeping them on this incident?
嘿,你真的要让他们继续处理这起火灾吗?
I need the manpower. We will put this fire out together.
我需要人手,我们会一起把火扑灭的
Come on!
快点!
I need a tourniquet.
我需要止血带
911 says they're five minutes out.
911 那边说还有五分钟就到
His femoral artery's pumping like it's completely severed.
他的股动脉破了,血一直在喷
If we wait five minutes,
要是等五分钟
it's gonna be way too much blood that he loses.
他会失血过多的
Uh...
呃……
C-Come put pressure on this side. Okay.
过来按住这边,好
Okay, ready?
好了,准备好了吗?
Get it. Okay.
接受,好了
Are you that swimmer?
你就是那个游泳运动员吗?
Diver. Huh.
是潜水,嗯
And yes, that's him.
对,就是我
Can I get a picture with you?
我能和你合张影吗?
Totally.
当然可以
I even have my medal in my backpack.
我的奖牌还在背包里呢
You can wear it, okay?
你戴上它,可以吗?
Pulse is racing.
脉搏过快
He's losing too much blood, even with the tourniquet,
就算用了止血带,他还是失血太多
which means I...
这意味着我得……
Okay. Hey, Oscar.
这样。嘿,Oscar
Huh? I'm gonna need to reach
嗯?我得把手
in your wound with my hands
伸进你的伤口里
and pinch it with my fingers, okay?
用手指把血管捏住,好吗?
It's going to hurt.
会很疼
Ah... Oh!
啊!啊!
It's okay, just breathe.
没事的,深呼吸
Breathe. Hey, hey, here, hold my hand.
深呼吸,嘿,嘿,来,握住我的手
Why don't you talk to me about your high school sweetheart?
跟我说说你的高中恋人吧?
Tell me about her. Rosanna.
跟我讲讲她,Rosannaxiangjian
Mm-hmm. Rosanna.
嗯哼,Rosanna
I planned something more romantic than...
我本来计划了
than this is
比现在浪漫得多的事
for the first time she's seeing me in 50 years.
就为了五十年后第一次相见
Well, you're gonna have one hell of a story to tell her.放心,等你见到她可以好好讲讲今天的事
This way, guys! This way! Go!
这边走,队员们!这边!快!
It's right on this corner.
就在这个拐角
Right there. All right, Three Rocks,
就在这儿,好了,三石队
get this Co2 out there.
把二氧化碳瓶拿过去
Dad, the flames are getting closer to our trailer.
爸,火势离我们的车越来越近了
We... we need line cut, we need water. We ne...
我们得再砍隔离带,还要水,还要……
We can't worry about that right now.
现在不是担心这个的时候
We got a bigger fuel fire. Dad!
燃料火灾更严重,爸!
Sir, sir, please, go protect your place and your family.
大伯,请去保护自己的财产和家人!
We got this. That's what I'm trying to do!
这里交给我们
我现在就是保护他们
This winery, these vines, this is our legacy.
这个酒庄,这些葡萄藤,是我们的传承
Dad, we don't own this place.
爸,这地方又不是我们的
Everything we own will be gone. Stop!
我们拥有的一切都会没了
别说了!
Cap, can't we split the crew in half?
队长,我们不能分成两队吗?
Half of us move the Co2, the other half
一半去搬二氧化碳瓶,另一半
go with Santino to help his family.
跟Santino去帮他的家人
All right, Lonnegan, Beck and Troy go cut line.
好吧,Lonnegan, Beck和Troy去清理防火带
Prove Bode's right about you.
证明Bode没看错你
You got to go. Let's get it.
你们得走了,加油吧
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿
This is your shot to show Cap what you're all about.
这是你向队长证明自己的好机会
Not just him. Gonna show you, too.
不只是他,我也要证明给你
Thanks, Freddy.
谢谢,Freddy
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表