剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
That's not my problem.
那和我无关
Here, here, take my energy bar, all right?
给你,给,把我的能量棒拿去,好吗?
Come on, man.
少来了
- Think of the food truck. - Freddy.
- 想想你的餐车吧 - 弗莱迪
Come on, Goat.
走吧,老山羊!
Honestly, Freddy?
搞毛,弗莱迪?
Here you go.
走吧
Here you go, Goat.
走吧,老山羊
Catch.
接着
All right, yeah, now you guys is throwing food at me for fun.
好吧, 现在你们又以朝我扔吃的为乐
Okay, okay!
好吧, 好吧!
That's it, Goat.
Let's go!
- 这才像样,老山羊! -走吧!
Buckeye IC, this is Engine 1591 F1
巴克艾事故指挥部,这里是1591消防车的F1
on Harrison Ridge. Hold up!
- 我们在哈里森山脊 -等一下!
A firefighter was burned, trapped under a tree.
一名消防员被烧伤并被困在一棵树下
Requesting Copter 105 for extraction.
请求105号♥直升机帮助撤离
Engine 1591, this is...
1591消防车,这里是……
Hey, those are those guys that just passed us.
他们就是刚才从我们这里经过的两个人
They're sending a rescue team, let's go.
他们会派救援小队,我们走吧
No, hey, Cap, we're close to Harrison Ridge. We gotta go.
别,队长,我们离哈里森山脊这么近,我们得去救他们
We could be there faster than anyone.
我们能比其他人都更快到达那里
I'm not leaving you guys alone. You got that?
我不能扔下你们不管,你明白吗?
Let's go!
走吧!
Hey, give me that saw. Give me the saw.
把锯子给我,给我锯子
You go, and I send your ass right back to prison. I'm not kidding.
你敢去,我就把你踢回监狱去,我不跟你开玩笑
There'll be no forgiveness, and no chance for parole.
这种行为不会被原谅,也再没有机会假释了
Sir, rule number six from the 10s and 18s says
队长,10条和18种里的第六条说,
"keep calm, think clearly, act decisively."
"保持冷静,深思熟虑,果断行动"
I'm going up there.
我要上去救人
Bode, come on, man.
博德,别这样
Let's go!
我们走!
Gabriela.
加布里埃拉
What the hell is going on here?
这里是怎么回事?
We're helping.
我们在帮忙
No, you're not.
不,这不是帮忙
We're not gonna leave.
我们不会撤离的
So we can stand around and be in your way, or we can help.
所以我们要么旁观碍事,要么就给你们帮忙
You don't know what you're doing.
你们不知道该做什么
After my parents got divorced, on weekends with my dad,
我父母离婚后,周末跟我父亲在一起时
he made me get my ass out of bed and clear debris and help him cut line.
他总不让我睡懒觉,还让我他清理杂草并弄出隔离带
I know how to stay safe.
我知道该怎样保持安全
I'll follow your orders, except for leaving.
我会听从你的命令,但不会撤离
I won't follow that one. Okay, listen.
-我不会听令撤离的 -好吧,听着
Gabriela, you...
加比,你……
Jake and Eve are stuck on Harrison Ridge.
杰克和伊芙被困在哈里森山脊了
I'm terrified.
我很害怕
I need to do something, please.
我得做点儿什么,求你了
I'm worried about 'em, too.
我也很担心他们
But we'll get 'em back safe.
但是我们会让他们平安回来的
All right, guys, we got a lot of line to cut
好吧,大伙注意,我们还有很多隔离带要弄
and not much time to do it, let's go.
时间不多了,我们开始吧
The fire's gonna be on us any minute.
大火随时可能烧到我们身上
I'm working as fast as I can.
我正在尽快弄着了
Hey, hey! Get back, stand back.
退后,退后!
Thank God. Stand back. Get back, get back.
-感谢上帝 -退后,往后退!
Help me move it off him.
帮忙一起把这个从他身上搬起来
We gotta move. Come on. Come on!
我们快走,快点,快点走!
Hold!
站住!
There's no way out. We're surrounded.
没有出路了,我们被火包围了
We have to deploy our fire shelters.
我们必须马上弄好防火袋
I took off my pack.
我把背包取下来
I don't have my fire shelter.
我没有带防火袋
Jake! Eve!
- 杰克! - 伊芙!
Can you come over here?
你能过来这边吗?
Jake, can you get in here?
杰克,你能冲进这边来吗?
I can't. There's too much fire.
不行,火太大了!
Come on! Faster!
加油!再快点儿!
Man, oh, man, that's a fire.
老天,这火烧的!
Setting the backburn with the drip torch.
用滴液点火器来进行引火回烧
We're starting a smaller fire
我们点起一些小型的火
so when the approaching
fire hits it,
这样当大火烧过来的时候
there'll be no fuel to burn.
便没有可烧的东西继续了
Flares!
Hold the work.
- 信♥号♥♥弹发射准备! - 大家暂停!
Ready.
发射准备
Fire. Fire.
信♥号♥♥弹发射,发射!
What now?
现在呢?
Now we wait.
现在我们就等着
Jake!
杰克!
You guys okay?
你们没事吧?
Damn!
靠!
That was freaking insane.
那也太惊险了!
Ah, you, uh...
哦,你……
Man, you-you really saved my ass.
兄弟,你真的救了我一命
I owe you one.
我欠你一条命
I'm Jake.
我是杰克
I know.
我知道
Bode? Bode?
- 博德? - 博德?
Hey! Hey, stop!
Hey, stop! Stop it!
嘿!打住!停下,不要打了!
You're crazy!
你疯了吧!
That's what you told Riley, isn't it, huh?
你就是这么说莱莉的,对吧?
After you dumped her.
What?
- 就在你甩了她之后! - 什么?
Oh, he hasn't told you? Leave it alone, Bode.
- 咦,他没告诉你吗? - 别把她扯进来,博德
No. You were hooking up with Riley?
你居然和莱莉好上了?
Why are we even talking about this, huh?
我们为什么要说这事呢?
You know why.
你知道为什么
I went to his place to pick her up, and she was crying.
我去他那里接莱莉,她一直在哭
Wait. The night of the crash?
等一下,是车祸那天晚上吗?
She tried to get out of the car to go back and talk to him,
她想下车回去和他再谈谈
and I reached over to pull her back in, and I lost control.
我伸手想拉她进来,但是车子失控了
It's my fault that she died, but it's on you
她的死是我的错,但是你是罪魁祸首
that she died with a broken heart.
她到死都是伤心欲绝
You know, I met your girlfriend, by the way.
哦对了,我见过你的女朋友了
She know what kind of a guy you are?
她知道你是什么东西吗?
Hey! I said hey, stop!
行了,我说了,别打了!
Stop!
住手!
Man, what are you even doing here?
你跑这来做什么?
I came to save your life.
我来救你的命!
I wasn't about to let you die a hero.
我不想让你像英雄一样死掉
I'll keep the cons on patrol tonight.
我会让营地的囚犯今晚进行巡逻
But the winds are dying,
但是风快停了
and the fire's 60% contained.
而火势已被控制在60%。
Hopefully tomorrow we just mop up.
希望我们能够完全 扑灭
You hear from Jake yet?
有杰克的消息吗?
No, but they got him.
没有,但是他们已经找到他了
You know what I want?
知道我想要什么吗?
A dozer? Could it be a dozer?
推土机吗?是不是想要推土机?
I think, after today, I can pull some strings.
经过今天之后,我想我可以给你找找关系
That would be great. Thank you.
那就太好了,谢谢
But right now, I just want to take a little drive around town,
但是现在我只想开车去镇子里转转
look at everything we saved.
去看看我们救下的一切
A victory lap.
绕场一圈庆祝胜利
More like a reminder of everything that matters.
更像是提醒自己,所有东西都很重要
I get why you do this.
我理解你为什么做这一行了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该在这里
I'm waiting to hear from Jake. A crew's got him.
- 我在等杰克的消息 -一个队员找到他了
Go home. I'll call you if I hear anything, all right?
回家吧,如果有消息我就给你打电♥话♥,好吗?
I'm gonna stay.
我要留在这里
Gabriela, let the professionals
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表