剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
关于Jake小时候放火的事
Your mom told me.
你妈妈告诉我的
And I wish she hadn't.
我希望她没告诉我
And I wish I wasn't caught up in all this mess, but she did,
我也希望我没卷入这摊浑水,但她告诉了我
so here we are.
所以事情就是这样了
If he hid something that big from me,
如果他能对我隐瞒这么大的事
what else could he hide?
那他还能隐瞒什么呢?
You can't know for sure.
你不能确定
But you either trust someone or you don't.
但你要么信任一个人,要么不信任
You know?
对吧?
Fire department!
消防队的!
Danny?!
Danny! My name is Gabriela.
Danny,我是Gabriela.
I'm a firefighter.
我是消防员
It's not safe in here.
这里不安全
I need you to climb through this window
我需要你从这个窗户爬出去
and climb down the ladder while I'm spotting you, okay?
然后顺着梯子爬下去,我会看着你的,好吗?
Hey, Danny, you can play this outside.
嘿,Danny,你可以在外面玩这个
Okay? But we got to go now.
好吗?但我们现在得走了
Come on. Come on.
快点,来吧
Go! Come on! Get down!
趴下!快趴下!
Come on, come on! Down, down, down, down, down! Get down!
趴下!快趴下!趴下!快趴下!
Chief, flames hit some ammo!
队长,火引燃了弹♥药♥!
And it must be a box of bullets or something.
肯定是一箱子弹之类的东西
Copy that, Eve. Get out of there.
收到,Eve,快出来
Live ammo inside. Everybody, out now.
里面有弹♥药♥,所有人,马上出来
Means you, too, Perez.
你也一样,Perez
Chief, I almost have the patient!
队长,我快救出那个孩子了!
Danny, Danny, I know that the gunshots can be startling, okay?
Danny, Danny, 我知道枪声会让人害怕
It's okay to be scared, but we got to go. Come on.
害怕是正常的,但我们得走了。来吧
Danny, your house is on fire.
Danny, 你的房♥子着火了
Chief, patient's not engaging or cooperating.
队长,那孩子不配合,不肯走
Ladder's not a viable exit route.
梯子不能当作逃生路线了
Neither is the stairwell inside.
里面的楼梯间也不行
Describe conditions in the room.
描述一下房♥间里的情况
Sealed off and protected. All right.
是封闭的,而且加固了,好吧
I got an SCBA en route. Put it on the kid and come down now.
我让人送一个自给式呼吸器过去,给孩子戴上,马上下来
Eve, what's your status?
Eve,你那边情况怎么样?
On our way out, Chief.
我们正在出来,队长
Perez!
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, Danny, I'm gonna put this on you, okay?
好了,Danny,我要把这个给你戴上,好吗?
But I can't get you down that ladder if you won't help me.
但如果你不配合,我就没法带你从梯子下去
Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸,深呼吸
Move, move, move, move!
快走!快走!快走!快走!快走!
Hey, those windows could blow!
嘿,那些窗户可能会爆♥炸♥!
Move away! Move away! Move away now!
快躲开!快躲开!现在就躲开!
Pull that line over to the window,
把水带拉到窗户那边
start knocking down the fire from there.
从那里开始灭火
Got you, Chief.
收到,队长
Ma'am.
女士
Is there any more ammo inside?
里面还有更多弹♥药♥吗?
Um... yes. It's a hunting lodge.
嗯... 是的,这是个狩猎仓库
How much? Uh, a lot.
有多少?呃,很多
I'm expecting a bachelor party this weekend.
这个周末有一个单身派对
Enough for 20 guys for three days.
够 20 个人用3天的
Where is it located?
弹♥药♥都放在哪里?
I don't know why we didn't get rid
我真不知道为什么爸爸去世后
of everything when Dad died.
我们不把这些都处理掉
Okay, it was an accident, okay, honey?
好了,这只是个意外,好吗,亲爱的?
All over the house. Please get my son out. Please.
房♥子里到处都是,求你把我儿子救出来,求你了
Yeah.
好
Chief? Yeah, I know.
队长?是啊,我知道
You're anxious to get that kid out, okay?
你急于把那孩子救出来,我知道
But nobody's going back inside
但在我们找到所有弹♥药♥之前
till we locate all the ammo, till I say so.
在我下令之前,谁也不准再进去
All right? Did you see him?
明白吗?
你看到他了吗?
Is he okay? Danny's safe for now.
他还好吗?Danny现在暂时安全
There's no fire in his room,
他的房♥间里没有火
and we left him with a breathing device.
我们给了他一个呼吸设备
We still need
但我们还是
to get him out sooner than later.
得尽快把他救出来
Has your son been diagnosed with PTSD
你儿子被诊断出有创伤后应激障碍
or anything like that?
或者类似的病吗?
No. Why?
没有,怎么了?
He just had a very strong reaction to the gunshots,
他刚才对枪声反应很过激
and he wouldn't move to safety when there's a fire.
而且着火的时候他不肯移到安全的地方
Danny witnessed a hunting accident
Danny目击了一场狩猎事故
that killed his... his dad.
场事故害死了他的爸爸
The gunshots must've brought it back.
肯定是枪声让他想起了那件事
I don't think he's climbing down that ladder.
我觉得他不会从那个梯子爬下来的
He must be terrified.
他一定吓坏了
But you're gonna get him out, right?
但你们会把他救出来的,对吧?
We'll get him out from the inside
一旦我们控制住火势
as soon as we get control of the fire.
就会从里面把他救出来
Yeah. Oh.
好吧
哦
Did the glass hit you?
玻璃伤到你了吗?
Mom.
妈妈
You're bleeding? What? No, no.
你在流血?什么?不,不
No, it doesn't hurt. No, it doesn't hurt.
不,不疼,一点都不疼
Okay, well, we should get it dressed before it gets infected.
好吧,我们应该把伤口处理一下,免得感染
This way. Come here.
这边走,过来
Yo, Chief.
呃,局长
There are spot fires behind the structure,
建筑物后面有火星
about an acre, acre and a half from hitting the tree line.
离森林边界大约一英亩到一英半亩
Greencrest, we now have a vegetation fire
Greencrest, 除了建筑火灾,我们现在
in addition to the structure fire.
还有森林火灾
I need Engine 1591 and Three Rock.
我需要 1591 号♥设备队和三石队的人
Tell 1591 to bring Kevlar.
告诉 1591 队带Kevlar防弹衣来
Sorry this took a minute.
抱歉耽误了一会儿
The drip coffee here is terrible,
这里的滴滤咖啡太难喝了
but I have a French press in my office.
但我办公室里有个法式压滤壶
All this stalling is ridiculous and useless. Forensics called.
这么拖延太荒谬了也没用。法医那边来电了
With actual evidence?
有实际证据了?
An almost literal smoking gun.
一个几乎是确凿的证据
Part of the drip torch
我们认为纵火犯
we think the arsonist used to start the fire.
用来点火的是点火枪的一部分
They were able to lift a print off it.
他们从上面提取到了指纹
Hold on. You think the arsonist is a firefighter
等等,你认为那个纵火犯是个消防员
who handled a torch without gloves?
而且用点火枪时没戴手套?
Well, this arsonist replaces the fuel
这个纵火犯拆开点火枪
with their own extremely flammable accelerant
用自己的易燃的助燃剂
by disassembling the torch.
替换里面的燃料
It's much easier to do without gloves.
不戴手套会容易得多
And why are you so sure that this torch came from Station 42?
你为什么这么确定这个点火枪来自 42 号♥消防站?
This is the serial number.
这是序列号♥
It's one of a batch of eight
这是 18 个月前发给
issued to this station 18 months ago.
这个消防站的八个中的一个
Now, if I were you,
现在,如果我是你
I'd want to find out who was in charge of engine checkouts
我会想知道是谁负责检查引擎
when that torch went missing without anyone noticing.
却没人发现它不见了
Yeah.
嗯
You got your vest on. That's good.
你穿上防弹背心了,很好
Might need you inside.
可能需要你进去
Right now, you're on the pump.
现在,你负责操作水泵
Don't do anything unless I tell you to.
我不说你就什么也别做
I never do anything unless you tell me to.
我从来不擅作主张
Hey, Jake.
嘿,Jake
Hey.
嘿
How am I supposed to have your back
如果你什么都不告诉我
if you hide stuff from me?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表