剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我们确定那是他的车吗?
Yeah, those plates came back.
是的,车牌查出来了
Truck's registered to Alex Shawcross.
卡车登记在Alex Shawcross名下
That name supposed to mean something to me?
这个名字我应该知道吗?
No.
不
But his picture will.
但他的照片你会认识的
Jake, we're en route.
Jake, 我们正在路上
Can you confirm your location?
能确认一下你的位置吗?
Cut off.
信♥号♥♥断了
Second floor, Delta side.
二楼,D区
Attempting a wall breach.
尝试破墙
Jake?!
Jake, where are you?!
Jake, 你在哪儿?!
Jake?
Yeah, I'm here.
嗯,我在这儿
Jake, are you okay?
Jake,你没事吧?
Yeah. I nearly was a newspaper headline, but I'm all right.
还好,差点就上报纸头条了,但我没事
Yeah, I got you, I got you. No, no, no, no.
好了,我来帮你,我帮你
不用,不用
Go, go, go. I'm good. Come on, let's get out of here!
快走,快走,我没事,快走,我们快出去
Come on, come on, let's go! Move!
快走,快出去!
Assistant Chief Snow.
Snow副局长
AFIS got a hit on the fingerprint.
自动指纹识别系统匹配到了指纹
You'll be happy to know it's not Crawford's.
告诉你个好消息,不是Crawford的
Let me guess. They belong to Collin O'Reilly,
让我猜猜,是Collin O'Reilly的
aka Alex Shawcross?
也就是Alex Shawcross?
Always one step ahead of me.
总是比我快一步
Well, you had your investigation, we had ours.
嗯,你调查你的,我们查我们的
There's some evidence here that you're gonna want to see.
这里有些证据你会想看看的
I'm on my way.
我这就过去
CHP should beat me there.
加州公路巡逻队应该比我先到
We got to Jake just in time.
我们把Jake及时救了出来
What? No, we didn't. He got himself out.
什么?不,不是的,是他自己出来的
Get him some O2.
给他吸氧
Come on!
快点!
No. Hey, hey, hey, back up, back up, back up.
不,嘿,嘿,嘿,退后,退后,退后
O'Reilly,
Captain Perez is gonna check you
Perez队长要检查你
for smoke inhalation.
有没有吸入烟雾
Go.
去吧
Got to check you out, Collin. Turn around.
得给你检查一下,Collin,转过身来
Or, uh, do you prefer Alex?
或者,呃,你更喜欢Alex这个名字?
Oh, whoa! What's going on, man?!
哦,哇!怎么回事,哥们儿?!
Who's Alex? The arsonist.
谁是Alex?那个纵火犯
What?
什么?
Come on, man!
拜托,兄弟
What's going on?!
怎么回事?!
I promise it's just a mistake.
我保证这只是个误会
No, this is not a mistake.
不,这不是误会
Our only mistake was hiring you
我们唯一的错误就是雇了你
and taking you at face value that you were a nugget.
还轻信你是个消防员二代
Hey.
嘿
He's not Kirk O'Reilly's son?
他不是Kirk O'Reilly的儿子?
Not even close.
根本不是
He's just a guy who gets off on trying to be the hero, right?
他只是个冒牌英雄,是吧?
Excuse me! Behind you!
躲开!你后面!
You manufactured evidence to point at Jake.
你伪造证据陷Jake
You inventing a trauma
你编造一段创伤
just to bond over is sick, man.
经历来建立感情联♥系♥,你太恶心了
You're sick.
你真恶心
I welcomed you into my house.
我还把你请到我家里
You messed with my family.
你招惹我的家人
Made us question one of our own?
让我们怀疑自己人?
No.
不
Actually, that one's on me.
其实,那是我的错
Jake...
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
You know, you're just a coward.
你知道吗,你就是个懦夫
You had to know that at some point,
你肯定知道总有一天
somebody was gonna see Kirk O'Reilly's obituary
会有人看到 Kirk O'Reilly的讣告
and figure out that he didn't have any kids.
发现他根本没有孩子
What can I say?
我能说什么呢?
The bigger the lie, the bigger the thrill?
谎言越大,刺♥激♥感越强?
Get him out of my face, Manny.
把他从带走,Manny
Pleasure, Chief. Let's go.
乐意之至,队长,走吧
So the real arsonist was under your nose the whole time,
所以真正的纵火犯一直在你们眼皮底下
but you two accused me.
但你们两个却怀疑我
Why?
为什么?
One lie and a mistake I made as a kid makes me an arsonist?
一个谎言和我小时候犯的一个错误就说明我是纵火犯?
Negates all of the trust
就否定了我和你
that I've built with you?
们建立的所有信任?
No, no! I hated every minute of this,
不,不!我每一分钟都很煎熬
but those clues-- they just kept coming.
但那些线索 —— 它们不断出现
Why... why were you in Drake County? Why?
为什么…… 你为什么去Drake县?为什么?
You're still asking the wrong question.
你还是问错了问题
Checked off 18-foot ladder today. Oh, but for what?
今天完成了18 英尺梯子项目
嗯,但为了什么呢?
I mean, I pulled it off, and all anybody could see
我是说,我完成了项目,但所有人看到的
was how I failed to save Danny.
都是我没能救出Danny
Well, I hate to break it to you, probie,
好吧,我不想打击你,新人
but literally nobody saw that.
但其实根本没人根本没人这么想
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I went up and came back down without him.
我上去但没带着他下来
That's your story, not the story.
那是你自己的视角,不是真的事实
Danny's story is he didn't die today.
Danny的视角是他今天没死
His mom's story is she almost killed her son
他妈妈的视角是她差点害死自己的儿子
because she refused to talk about this tragedy.
因为她拒绝谈论这场悲剧
For me,
对我来说
just another day at work.
只是又一个工作日而已
And Jake?
那Jake呢?
Nobody's looking at you, Gabs.
没人在指责你,Gab
Everybody's inside their own story.
每个人都有自己的视角
Cap's famous burritos? What's...
队长的著名墨西哥卷饼?怎么……
What's the occasion?
有什么特别的事吗?
Oh, no. You're moving out, aren't you?
哦,不,你要搬走了,是吗?
Yes, ma'am, I am, but...
是的,夫人,我是要搬走,但……
not until I actually find a place.
要等我真的找到地方再说
No. This, uh... this arson investigation,
是这次纵火调查
it made me realize just kind of how enmeshed I am
让我意识到我和Leone家的关系
in everything Leone, you know?
太紧密了
Ah, and you don't love that? I mean... Well, uh, yeah...
啊,你不喜欢这样吗?
我的意思是…… 嗯,是的……
Yeah, I'm just saying that... I tried to focus on work today,
是的,我只是说…… 我今天努力想专注于工作
and I just kept getting sucked back into the personal,
但总是被私事牵扯
and I think... you know, uh, it's time to draw a line.
觉得…… 你知道,嗯,是时候划清界限了
Well, boundaries are a good thing.
嗯,有界限是好事
Mm-hmm. Exactly.
嗯,没错
And that's why sleeping in your boss's living room is
睡在老板的客厅里完全
the exact opposite, so I got to go.
与此相反,所以我得走
Look, you...
听着,你......
you guys know that Jake will forgive you, right?
你们知道Jake会原谅你们的,对吧?
He will. You just...
他会的,你们只要……
You got to give him some time. That's all.
给他点时间,就这样
Okay.
好吧
Come on, let's eat while it's still hot.
来吧,趁热吃
Smells so good.
闻起来好香
You know, when you and I were growing up, man,
你知道吗,我们俩小时候
we were so close.
关系可好了
Everybody always said we were like brothers.
大家总说我们像兄弟一样
Family's... family's never easy.
家人之间从来都不容易
Yeah, well, I kept saying I wasn't the arsonist.
是啊,我一直说我不是纵火犯
And I wasn't.
我确实不是
Pretty easy.
这很简单
And I had faith in you,
我一直相信你
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表