剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
and this is a tough one.
这是个艰难的决定
We're choosing the lesser of two evils.
两害取其轻
If something happens to her,
it's on us.
如果她发生什么意外,这都是我们造成的
No, it's on me.
不,是我造成的
You're just following orders,
你只是执行命令而已
but the tail rotor is too close to the cliff, so you need to cut now!
直升机尾翼离悬崖太近了,你需要马上切断绳索
Cut it now. I can't hold this position much longer.
赶快切断绳索,我没法再保持这个飞行姿态了
Cut! Cut! Cut!
切绳子,赶快人!
Eve, did you make the drop okay?
伊芙,你掉下去情况怎么样?
Do you copy, Eve?!
伊芙,请回答!
Jake, I'm not hearing her.
杰克我联♥系♥不上她了
I don't see Eve.
我看不到伊芙了
Negative on visuals from here.
在这里也看不到!
Manny, snake a camera down there.
曼尼,从这里放下一个摄像头
Copy that.
明白
Wait! I see her now!
等一下,我看到她了!
Eve, I see you. Can you hear me?
伊芙,我看到你了,你能听到我说话吗?
She's not responding. Possible head injury.
她没有回复,可能头部受伤
Okay, copy. Copter, return back to the landing zone.
收到,直升机返回降落区
Hey, wh-wha-what are you doing about Eve?
等一下,那伊芙怎么办?
You can't just leave her down there. Bode, I'm not like you.
- 你不能把她扔在那里不管! - 博德,我可不像你!
I don't bail on people.
我不会放弃任何人!
Come on, guys!
你们都打住吧!
We have a firefighter down there,
现在下面有一个消防员受伤着
and quite possibly a very shaken probie who had to cut her loose.
可能还有一个因为切断绳索而吓懵的新手消防员
Now, Jake, you called me out on my probie treatment
杰克,上次出警时你说我对待新手的态度不好
on our last fire, and you were right.
当时你是对的
So we need to take a breath.
现在我们需要深呼吸
We need to adjust, and we need to find our plan B for Eve.
我们需要调整一下,然后需要找到救伊芙的B计划
You're right. Yes, Cap.
- 你说得对! - 是,队长!
Helitack, Rescuer One.
直升机,这里是救援1号♥
I've dislocated my shoulder, but operational.
我的肩膀脱臼了,但是可是行走
Going to make contact with the patient. Over.
我准备去接触并检查伤员,完毕
Helitack, do you copy?!
直升机,收到请回答!
It's time for a manual approach.
现在得使用人工的方法进行救援了
A belay system is our best option.
采用固定锚点方式救援是我们目前的最佳选择
We'll anchor to the engine and use this stump as safety.
我们以消防车为锚点,然后用这个树桩做保险
And it's the quickest with that tide moving in fast.
考虑到很快涨潮,这是最快的方法了
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
Just, the wind up there was unreal.
就是上面的风太厉害了
All right, all right, look,
好的,好的,听着
I'm gonna need your crew to work the system.
我需要你的人把人锚点系统弄好
Absolutely. You got it. I'll be on it, too.
- 没问题,交给我们 - 我也会帮助的
Okay, Manny, we're gonna need your expertise up here as the edge person.
好,曼尼,我需要你的专业知识在上面负责放绳子
Okay. I'm gonna need a rescue partner.
我还需要一个救援搭档
Normally, I would take Eve.
平时我都是和伊芙一起
We rock-climbed here growing up.
我们俩在这里攀岩长大
We all did, man... You, me, Eve, Riley.
我们都是,你、我、伊芙和莱莉
We must have scaled this thing a million times.
我们在这里爬了无数次了
Now, Bode... No. No, no, Bode's right.
- 博德,你又…… - 不, 不,博德说得对
Okay, listen, we'll go down together. Harness up.
好吧,我们一起下去救援,去穿护具装备
No. Uh-uh. Uh-uh. You two are a powder keg about to blow.
不行,你们两人像是火♥药♥桶一样一点就炸
The answer's "no," Jake. No. Manny, listen to me.
- 绝对不行,杰克 - 曼尼,听着
Listen, Manny, we got two people down there that we have to save, and no time.
曼尼,你听我说,现在下面有两个人等待救援,没时间了
Uh, we have a shorthand, Cap.
队长,我们知道下去的路
We can do this.
我们能行的
And you really want to take this risk?
你真的想冒险?
Anybody else, and it would be a risk.
如果是其他人下去,那才是冒险!
Listen, Bode is our best option.
博德是我们最佳的人选
The lesser of two evils.
两害取其轻
Man, you do everything that he tells you to do.
小子,他怎么说你就怎么做
Everything. No defiance.
必须服从,不许违抗!
You check your personal crap before you put their lives into your hands.
把你的那些破事放一边儿,然后再去救他们的命
You understood me?
听懂了没有?
Yes, Cap.
是,队长
Okay Good. Let's go.
- 好吧 - 好,我们走!
-We got lives to save, people! And hey!
- 还有人等着我们去救呢! - 嗨!
Be safe!
注意安全
Perez, you're with me.
加比,你跟着我!
Three Rock!
三石营地的!
Oh, no.
哦,天哪
Kirsten!
克斯腾!
The tide's too close already.
已经开始涨潮了
Equal and reactive.
瞳孔等大,对光有反应
Kirsten, can you hear me?
克斯腾,你能听到我说话吗?
My name is Eve. I'm a firefighter.
我叫伊芙,我是个消防员
I'm here to help you, okay?
我是来帮助你的
Open femur fracture.
开放性股骨骨折
Not good. All right.
情况不妙
Kirsten, can you hear me?
克斯腾,你能听到我说话吗?
Kirsten, you're waking up. Good.
克斯腾,你醒过来了,太好了
But I need you to stay still
但是我需要你保持不动
so you don't hurt yourself any more, okay?
这样你才不会再伤着自己,好吗?
What?
No, no, no, no.
- 什么? - 不不不,别动
Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy, easy.
放松放松,别动!
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
No, you just... you had a bad fall.
没事,你就是……就是重重摔了一下
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Is that my bone?! Kirsten, stay with me.
- 那是我的骨头吗? - 克斯腾,你听我说!
You're okay. You're sa...
没事的,你只是……
Aah! Come on, Jake! Hurry!
搞什么,杰克,快点儿啊!
Steady. Steady.
稳住,稳住
This is a good pace. Copy. We'll maintain speed.
-这个节奏不错 - 收到,我们会保持速度
All right, we got 20 minutes before downpour.
好,我们在大雨倾盆之前还有20分钟
How you doing?
你怎么样?
A little rusty, but muscle memory's still there.
有点生疏,但是肌肉记忆还在
Okay.
那就好
All right, stop. All stop. Stop, stop, stop.
-好了,先停下 -好的,停停停
I think I'm stuck.
我想我是卡住了
Yeah, my line's snagged.
我这边的绳子缠住了
Hey, up on Bode.
博德这边绳子拉起来
Up on Bode.
拉起来博德的绳子
Okay, stop on Bode.
好,博德这边的绳子停住
Stop on Bode.
博德这边停!
Good? I'm good.
- 怎么样? - 好着呢
Okay. Down on Bode.
好了,博迪这边绳子往下放
博德这边放绳子
All right.
好了
Let's go. Stop on Bode.
-继续吧 - 博迪这边绳子停
Stop on Bode.
停博迪的绳子
You good?
你怎么样?
Little less rusty than I thought.
没我想的那么生疏
All right, all good. Lower on both.
好的,正常了,两边一起放!
- Lower on both. - Okay, keep going.
- 两边一起放 - 好的,继续
Gentlemen, we defect to this line.
伙计们,我们继续这条路线
Slow and steady. That's our ticket, all right?
速度慢些,保持稳定,这是我需要的,好吗?
Mechanical advantage. It's a beautiful thing.
机械优势,这是个好东西
That's what's gonna help us lift a few hundred pounds up a cliff.
能够帮我们从悬崖下面拉上来数百磅的重量
Don't fight the line, firefighter.
控制住绳子,消防员!
You want to show me how?
你想给我示范一下吗?
Flip your wrist. Back side in.
手腕翻过来,手背向内
Pull it back, right in the groove. Watch your thumb.
拉回来,卡住凹槽,小心大拇指
Let the system help you.
利用滑轮系列的力量
How's it feel?
感觉如何?
Way better.
好多了
Way better?
好多了吧?
Here you go, Chief.
给你,局长
Well, well, well.
瞧瞧……
I was wondering if I was ever gonna see my big brother around town.
我还在想能否在镇子里见到我大哥来着
Um, yeah, here I am.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表