剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我只是想让我们做好准备以防万一
I just want us to be prepared in case
一个不支持你的人开始问问题。
someone who's not in your corner starts asking questions.
这是所有。
That's all.
好吧。谢谢。
Okay. Thanks.
肇事逃逸司机有消息了吗?
Hey, any word on the hit-and-run driver?
不,还没有。不过她走不了多远。
No, not yet. She won't get far on foot, though.
局长否决了我爸的计划,我就放心了。
Hey, I'm relieved Chief overruled my dad's plan.
我只是现在不相信他的判断。
I just don't trust his judgment right now.
好吧,我也不确定我是否相信我爸爸的计划。
Yeah, well, I'm not sure that I trust my dad's plan, either.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我妹妹也是这样死在路上的。
My-my sister died on a road just like this.
当他看到它的时候,他几乎和她一起被火焰吞噬了。
And he almost went up in flames with her when he saw it.
你知道,我真的很努力
You know, I-I've worked really hard
把莱丽和我们帮助的人分开
to separate Riley from the people that we help,
但是…我不确定他和我在这件事上的看法。
but... I'm not sure that he's where I'm at on this one.
也许你应该和他谈谈。
Maybe you should talk to him.
是的,我试过了。
Yeah, I tried.
他和我就像油和水。
He and I are like oil and water.
不过我能看出来,他喜欢你。
He likes you, though, I can tell.
我会留意的。
I'll keep an eye out.
这辆车不知从哪里冒出来撞了我们。
This car came out of nowhere and hit us.
他们开得太快了,爸爸。
They were speeding s-so fast, Dad.
然后……
And then...
他们跑了。
they ran away.
他们是懦夫,我们会找到他们的。
They're cowards, and we'll find 'em.
我好害怕,妈妈。不,不。
I'm so scared, Mom. No, no.
不,不。嘘。嘘,嘘,嘘。
No, no. Shh. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
我想我还没告诉你多少
Um, I don't think I tell you enough how much
我爱你。是的,你有。
I love you. Yeah, you do.
我为你感到多么骄傲啊
How proud I am of you
和萨米。
and Sammy.
真抱歉我们没给你买♥♥那条狗。
I'm so sorry we never got you that dog.
哦。然后你有了宠物鼠。
Oh. Then you had that pet rat.
还记得吗?
Remember?
灰姑娘。
Cinderella.
这是正确的。
That's right.
哦,妈妈。
Oh, Mama.
你们俩都
You both took
对她照顾得真好。
such good care of her.
她活到了五岁?
She lived to five years?
大,长,完整的生命。
Big, long, full life.
我马上就回来。
I'll be right back.
爸爸?
Dad?
是一只幸运的老鼠。
Was a lucky rat.
嘿,嘿,你要去哪?
Hey, hey, where you going?
听着,我的…
Look, my, uh...
我妻子想让我们一起开车,
my wife wanted us all to drive together,
但我让孩子们开了另一辆车。
but I let the kids take a separate car.
嗯…都是我的错。
Um... this is all my fault.
呃,这是
Uh, this is
都是我的错。
all my fault.
都是我的错。
All my fault.
她试着给我打电♥话♥。
She tried to call me.
我没接她的电♥话♥,她…
I missed a call from her, and she was...
她真的很努力……
she was really trying...
她想打电♥话♥让我去接她
trying to call to have me come pick her up instead...
而不是博德。
instead of Bode.
我没有接电♥话♥。哦。
And I didn't answer the call. Oh.
-波德。——妈妈。
- Bode. - Mom.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
发生了什么事?嗯?
What happened? Hmm?
你喝酒吗?你使用吗?停止。
You drinking? You using? Stop.
你又吸毒了?停止它!
You using again? Stop it!
不。不,爸爸。
No. No, Dad.
莱利就……
Riley just...
她想下车,我伸手过去
She tried to get out of the car, and I reached over
把她拉回来。
to pull her back in.
-别怪她!——不!
- Don't blame this on her! - No!
这就是你!嘿!嘿!
This is you! Hey! Hey!
这就是你!听我说。你的家人已经受够了。
This is you! Listen to me. Your family is hurting enough already.
你想打谁,就打我。
You want to fight somebody, you fight me.
打击我!打击我!不!
Fight me! Fight me! No!
到这里来。这不是他的错。文斯,看着我。看着我。
Come here. It wasn't his fault. Vince, look at me. Look at me.
那只是个意外。
It was just an accident.
如果我的孩子出了什么事,我该怎么办?
If anything happens to my kids, what do I do then?
我不会让这种事发生的。
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我保证。
I promise.
你回到你的家人身边。
You get back to your family.
他们需要你。
They need you.
难道我们不应该对平民做出承诺吗?
Aren't we not supposed to be promising outcomes to civilians?
不,我们不是。波德说这可能
No, we're not. Bode said that this might
提醒局长莱利的事故
be reminding Chief of Riley's accident.
得有人跟上士谈谈。
Someone needs to talk to Chief.
不。不。如果他紧张,只会让情况更糟。
No. No. If he's on edge, it'll only make it worse.
我是说,这次营救本来就很危险。
I mean, this rescue's precarious as it is.
伊芙,如果你有更好的主意,尽管说。
Eve, if you have a better idea, speak.
我觉得我们应该和博德谈谈。
I think we should talk to Bode.
好了,妈妈,爸爸,我们后退。
All right, Mom, Dad, let's back up.
首席?
Chief?
这辆车的起落架太损坏了。
The undercarriage of this car is way too compromised.
别管我们的主播问题了。
Never mind our anchor issues.
这车快散架了,里面有两条命。
This car is falling apart with two lives inside of it.
好吧,引擎马上就到。
Well, the engine will be here any minute.
我们没时间了,上士。
We don't have a minute, Chief.
这就是我害怕的,就在这里!
This is what I was afraid of, this right here!
嘿,起落架摇摇欲坠。
Hey, the-the undercarriage is crumbling.
那就撑起来吧!
Shore it up, then!
我的天啊!救救我,求你了!
Oh, my God! Help me, please!
请帮帮我!好了,妈妈,爸爸,
Please help me! All right, Mom, Dad,
你得回去。我很抱歉。回去!
you got to get back. I'm sorry. Go back!
所有人,收回你们的绳索。
Everybody, resecure your lines.
我们在车上找另一个锚点。
Let's find another anchor point on this car.
佩雷斯,把链条接到另一个震波塔上。
Perez, attach the chain to the other shock tower.
亚拉,听我说。我知道你很害怕。
Yara, listen to me. I know you're scared.
我们会救你出去的,好吗?
We are gonna get you out of here, okay?
萨姆怎么样了?
How's-how's Sam doing?
他……他还在呼吸。
He... he's still breathing.
-很好。-太好了。
- That's good. - That's really good.
我马上回来,好吗?
I will be right back, okay?
好吧。
Okay.
副警长,我们需要清理这条路。
Deputy, we need this road cleared now.
我们得把引擎弄上来。
We got to get that engine up here.
这辆车撑不了多久了。
This car ain't gonna hold much longer.
这次事故……莱丽的事又重演了。我知道。
This accident... It's Riley all over again. I know.
你没事吧?
You okay?
不,我没事,好吗?我现在在这里,但是……
No, I'm fine, okay? I'm here in the present, but...
这扰乱了我爸的头脑,打乱了他的计划。
It's screwing with my dad's head, with his planning.
杰克,我们得调转方向。这车倾斜的方式
Jake, we need to pivot. And the way this car is leaning
我同意你的观点。
over the edge, I'd agree with you.
我建议我们继续执行队长的计划。
I say we move on to Cap's plan.
等等,等等,等等。我爸爸没有思考
Wait, wait, wait. My dad's not thinking
直。我们是说
straight either. Are we saying
我们在这座桥上没有头脑清醒的领导人吗?
we have no clearheaded leadership on this bridge?
似乎是这样。
Seems that way.
我们要叫调度中心吗?
Do we call dispatch?
越过他们的头顶?我们能做到吗?
And go over their heads? Can we do that?
不。不。
No. No.
我们给上士一个机会听我们说完。
We give Chief a chance to hear us out.
你应该一个人去,杰克。
Well, you should do it alone, Jake.
他会听你的。
He'll listen to you.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表