剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
15 liters per minute, and another tourniquet on.
每分钟15升,再拿一条止血带
You got it.
马上
Don't sugarcoat it. Is he...
别骗我,他是不是
He's critical, but he's okay.
他很危险但他没事
We did it. He's alive.
我们做到了,他还活着
You doing all right, Cap? - What?
你还好吗队长? - 什么?
Yeah. Yeah, I just...
我只是......
I-I just haven't been sleeping much lately, that's it.
我只是最近没休息好
Well, you told that driver to get help.
你告诉那个司机他需要帮助
Maybe follow your own advice, huh?
也需要听一下自己的意见
Right.
行
Yeah, after this, no more double shifts.
也不要在加班了
Hey, all due respect, Cap,
无意冒犯,队长,
is it just the doubles?
除了加班是不是还有别的事?
You don't... you don't have to talk to me,
你不是非要和我i说
but Chief Leone, he's helped me through a lot.
但Leone队长帮助了我很多
Maybe he can help you.
也许他可以帮助你
Oh, God.
天哪
Sharon.
Need a line, guys.
需要输液
Yes, Chief.
好的,队长
How long's she been like this?
她这样多久了?
About ten minutes.
大概十分钟
I've been putting cold cloths on her and keeping her airway clear.
我一直给她冷敷降温,还保持呼吸道畅通
She's tachycardic and diaphoretic. She needs a diuretic stat.
她心跳过速还出汗,她需要利尿剂
Thank you, Cara.
谢谢你,Cara
You're wide open, sir.
开了全速,先生
Come on, babe.
拜托,亲爱的
Time to wake up.
该醒了
Grab a saline.
拿一袋生理盐水
What's up?
怎么了?
My patient today made me realize something.
今天我的病人让我意识到了一些事情
You see me.
你看到了我的努力
You support me.
你支持我
And I do love you.
我真的爱你
So much, Jake.
非常爱,Jake
Which is...
所以
why it makes this so hard.
这让我很为难
Makes what so hard?
什么很为难?
I have feelings for Bode.
我对Bode有感觉
Yeah. I knew it.
我就知道
I don't want to have feelings.
我不想有这些感觉
I don't even want to pursue anything with him.
我也不想和他有任何进一步的关系
It doesn't make any sense... - Please.
这说不通...... - 拜托
Gabs, I really don't want to help you weigh
Gabs,我真的不想帮你决定
on whether or not to date Bode.
要不要和Bode约会
I don't know. I...
我不知道,我......
I only mentioned it so that you'd understand
我之所以提起来是因为想让你理解
that I'm not jumping from you to someone else.
我不是为了别人离开你
But...
但是......
I can't be with you if my heart is not fully with you.
如果我不是全心全意爱你我就不能和你在一起
I respect you too much, Jake.
我不想这么对你,Jake
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
Come on.
拜托
There she is. - Hmm?
她醒了 - 啊?
Vince...
You become transplant-eligible
你在同一天上了移植清单
and almost kill yourself in the same day.
还差点搞死自己
Where's Cara?
Cara在哪儿?
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
Yeah, yeah, she's..
她没事.......
she's fine, thanks to you.
她很好,对亏了你
I let her go in the first ambulance.
我让她上了第一辆救护车
Oh, good. And how is everybody?
太好了,其他人呢?
How is Bode? How was getting your hopes up?
Bode怎么样?有没有让你重拾希望?
Um, I actually didn't
事实上我没有
till I saw him today.
直到今天见到他
Okay, Cara told me that Bode broke up with her,
Cara告诉我是Bode甩了她
and baseball was just a way to get your affection.
而棒球只是他获得你喜欢的一种方式
So... we like Cara again?
所以,我们又喜欢Cara、了?
Oh, yeah. Bode lied about that breakup.
是的,Bode对于分手这件事撒谎了
I'm a little worried that...
我有点担心......
I'm not giving him enough room to make mistakes,
我没有给他足够的空间去犯错
'cause I'm so worried for him to be okay.
因为我总是担心他好不好
Maybe I have to listen a little bit more.
也许我应该多倾听
Mm. That go for everybody, or...
这句话也适用其他人
Where the hell you been?
你们到底去哪儿了
This response time is totally disgraceful.
这个响应时间太长了
You should be ashamed.
你们应该感到羞愧
Sharon is okay. Vince is with her.
Sharon没事,Vince在陪她
What, you moving in?
想加入吗?
No. No, just, uh...
不
just helping with overhaul.
就是在打扫
"No, just, uh, helping with overhaul."
“不,我就是、在打扫”
Bode, it's me, man.
Bode,是我
Think about this.
想一下
You, me, Jake, Vince,
你,我,Jake,Vince
here at the station.
在这个消防站
It could be fun.
会很有趣
Yeah, but what about all these guys who don't have my name?
那那些没有和我一样姓氏的人呢?
You know? Freddy, Charlie?
比如Freddy、Charlie......
Listen, what I saw today...
听着,今天我看到的......
what-what I've seen with you and Three Rock...
我看到你和三石队
is a crew of very capable firefighters.
是非常有能力的消防员
This transition between Fire Camp and Fire Station
消防营和消防站之间的转变
has to be easier.
应该更简单
Wouldn't that be nice?
这不是很好吗?
That red tape's pretty crazy.
那些手续真是太麻烦了
Well, what if we change that? You and me.
如果我们改变它们呢?你和我
Guys, it's past noon. Charlie's done.
大家,下午了,Charlie自♥由♥了
The CO says he's not coming back after he goes to the hospital.
狱警说他去医院后就不会回来了
It's goodbye.
要说再见了
Come on, Mills, we don't have all day.
快点,Mills。时间不等人
You, too, Donovan. Hustle up.
你也是,Donovan
Actually, it's Leone.
我i叫Leone
You guys know he's diabetic, right?
你们知道他有糖尿病吧?
Copy. We'll monitor en route.
收到,在路上我们会上监护仪
With high blood pressure. - We got him.
还有高血压 - 我们会照顾好他的
He needs that leg. You'll save it, right?
他需要那条腿,你们会保住的,对吗?
He paroles today.
今天是他假释的日子
He's precious cargo.
他值得
All right, listen up.
好了,听着
Today, Charlie leaves Three Rock.
今天是Charlie离开三石队的日子
He saved land, he saved lives.
他拯救了土地,他拯救了生命
He's bettered himself.
他成为了更好的自己
He makes this program worth it for captains like me.
他让我们这些队长觉得这个项目是有值得的
Today, Charlie graduates.
今天,Charlie毕业了
Today, Charlie's a hero.
今天,Charlie是个英雄
Godspeed, my friend.
祝你成功,我的朋友
You ready? One, two...
大家准备好了吗?一、二......
Three Rock!
三石队!
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表