剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
一个,两个……三。
One, two... three.
亚拉快出来了。
Yara's almost out.
这是件好事,伙计。
It's a good thing, dude.
是的,是的。
Yeah, it is.
好工作。温柔点,伙计们,温柔点。
Good job. Gentle, guys, gentle.
做得很好。
Well done.
雅苒!亲爱的!
Yara! Sweetie!
首席!
Chief!
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
我们就在这里。
We're right here.
听着,伙计们。
Listen, guys.
救护车离得很近,我们可以把她推过去,好吗?
The ambulance is close enough for us to push her to it, okay?
听着,我们要去救雅拉
Look, we're just gonna get Yara
去医院。好吧?我们走吧。
to the hospital. All right? Let's go.
那山姆呢?!
And what about Sam?!
我们会尽我们所能
We're gonna try everything we can,
不像我的上司,我不会给你任何承诺。
and unlike my chief, I'm not gonna make you any promises.
所以,求你了,离开这里后,待在安全地带。
So, please, once you're out of here, stay in the safe zone.
-小心点。——好的。
- Watch your back. - Okay.
怎么啦?
What?
我知道我不该做出那样的承诺,
I know I shouldn't have made that promise,
但你为什么要这样和父母说话?
but why do you got to talk to the parents like that?
我只是实话实说,上士。
I'm just telling them like it is, Chief.
你应该按我的计划来。
You should've stuck to my plan.
你的计划吗?
Your plan?
你的计划浪费了我们的时间
Your plan is what wasted the time we did have
先去看看,上士。
to do a peel-and-peek, Chief.
你的计划造就了这一切
Your plan is what made this
除了孤注一掷,已经不太可能了。
already unlikely save a complete Hail Mary.
这可能会让这个家庭破碎。
It's probably what's gonna leave that family broken.
你不喜欢我跟那些家长说话的方式吗?
You don't like the way I talked to those parents?
你去和他们谈谈。
You go talk to them.
再许下一个你可能无法兑现的承诺。
Make another promise you may not be able to keep.
你是对的。
You're right.
应该是我。
It should be me.
好。
Good.
你♥爸♥爸在听道理。
Your pop's listening to reason.
那他为什么走错了路?
Then why is he going the wrong way?
嘿,嘿,父母,父母在那边,爸爸。
Hey, hey, the parents, the parents are that way, Dad.
它们在那边。
They're that way.
你的船员和船长也是。退后,波德。
So is your crew and your captain. Fall back, Bode.
不要让情况变得更糟。
Don't make this situation any worse than it has to be.
更糟糕的是吗?更糟糕的是你想钻进那辆车
Worse? Worse would be you trying to get in that car
来接近萨姆
to get access to Sam.
只有这样才能救她。她吗?
Only way to save her. Her?
她吗?爸爸……放开我,卢克!
Her? Dad... Get off me, Luke!
嘿!嘿!爸爸!
Hey! Hey! Dad!
——爸爸……-波德。
- Dad... - Bode.
放开我。这是命令。
Let me go. It's an order.
车里的不是莱丽,爸爸。
It's not Riley in that car, Dad.
不是莱丽。
It's not Riley.
不是莱丽。
It's not Riley.
听着,这对我来说也很难,
Look, this is hard for me, too,
但你必须把它们分开。
but y-you have to separate them.
我知道。
I know.
是的。
Yeah.
你是对的。
You're right.
莱利死了。
Riley's dead.
山姆不是。
Sam's not.
除非我能忍♥住。
Not if I can help it.
嘿,我刚看到了。你还好吗?
Hey, I just saw that. Are you okay?
我们该担心的是我爸爸。
My dad's the one we need to worry about.
杰克和伊芙正把亚拉抬上救护车。
Okay, Jake and Eve are getting Yara into the ambulance.
我可以用无线电通知他们。
I can radio them.
不不,这不是加州消防局。这就是家庭。
No, no, this isn't Cal Fire. This is family.
这是我和他之间的事。
It's between me and him.
好吧,光靠推是不够的
All right, it's gonna take more than a shove
让我远离你,爸爸嘿。
to keep me away, Dad. Hey.
嘿,让我…让我来吧!
Hey, just let me... Let me do this!
你宁愿从桥上摔下来
You'd rather fall off a bridge
那就告诉那些父母我们失去了他们的孩子。
than tell those parents that we lost their kid.
我明白了。但是我也得到
I get it. But I also get
今天我们是消防员而不是家人。
that today we're firefighters and not family members.
如果这事搞砸了,那一家人
And if this doesn't work out, that family over there
需要一个坏人。
is gonna need a bad guy.
这就是我们。
And that's us.
你做的…莱丽死后,你说了。
You did... You did, after Riley.
我恨他。
I hate him.
我恨他。
I hate him.
把它拿出来。
Get it out.
你跟我说比跟别人说好。
Better you say it to me than anybody else.
我讨厌我自己的孩子。什么……?
I hate my own kid. What...?
那我算什么?
What does that make me?
我…
I...
我恨自己让事情发展到这一步。
I hate myself for letting it get this far.
我恨你。
And I hate you.
你对他影响最大。
You're his worst influence.
你是对的。我是有趣的叔叔。
You're right. I'm the fun uncle.
给他第一杯啤酒是我的工作。
It was my job to give him his first beer.
你不是他的父母!
You're not his parent!
我对莱丽也是这么做的。
I did the same thing for Riley.
他不是莱利。
He is not Riley.
她真的走了,是吧?
She's really gone, huh?
她真的走了,不是吗?
She's really gone, isn't she?
她走了。
She's gone.
天啊,我的小宝贝。
Oh, God, my little girl.
嘿。爸爸。
Hey. Dad.
嘿,停止。
Hey, stop.
嘿,停止。停止。停止。后退!
Hey, stop. Stop. Stop. Back off!
我不能。我得进去。
I can't. I got to get in there.
我得去救那孩子。我答应过他父母。
I got to save that kid. I-I promised his parents.
听着,如果你想进这辆车,
Look, if you try to get in this car,
你会打破平衡的。
you're gonna upset the balance.
也许你能把萨姆放出来,把他赶出去,
You know, you might be able to free Sam and push him out,
但你会把你的车推下去的。
but you're gonna push this car over the edge with you in it.
好吧,我得试试。我得……不,不。
Well, I got to try. I got to... No, no.
妈妈不能失去你。
M-Mom can't lose you.
她需要你。
She needs you.
好的,妈妈妈妈需要你。
Okay, Mom-Mom needs you.
那个家庭需要你。
And that family is gonna need you.
因为只有你懂
Because only you understand
他们可能要经历的事。
what they might be about to go through.
我们拼命工作
We work like hell
去救山姆……直到一切结束。
to save Sam... till it's over.
不管怎样。好吧?
One way or the other. All right?
只要我需要,我就和这家人待在一起。
I'll stay with the family as long as I need to.
喂?
Hello?
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
山姆。山姆?
Sam. Sam?
听着,萨姆,你出车祸了。
Look, Sam, you've been in an accident.
你知道我的名字吗?
You know my name?
W-Where亚拉吗?
W-Where's Yara?
我杀了我妹妹吗?
Did I kill my sister?
不。你d…你没有。
No. You d... you didn't.
她很安全,萨姆。她是好的。
She's safe, Sam. She's okay.
放我出去!
Get me out of here!
萨姆,萨姆,萨姆,你不能动。
Sam, Sam, Sam, you got to stay still.
你得呆着别动。我要从桥上掉下去了!
You got to stay still. I'm about to fall off a bridge!
我要离开这里!不,不,不。山姆,山姆。
I'm getting out of here! No, no, no. Sam, Sam.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表