剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
那就别打听
But you're hardly sleeping.
但是你几乎不睡觉
When you are,it's in the office, and...
睡也是在办公室睡,还......
Look, Gabriela mentioned
Gabriela提到
There's no need to be concerned, all right?
没什么好担心的,知道了吗
Whoa.
喔!
Hey, Captain.
队长
Looks like a really bad
前边有起摩托车事故
motorcycle accident up there.
看起来挺严重的
Looks like two people down.
好像有两个人受伤了
Wait, that's my mom's bike.
等等,那是我妈妈的车
Mom! Mom!Sharon!
妈!妈!Sharon!
Sharon?
Hey, Mom.
妈
Sharon...
Aunt Dolly?
Dolly阿姨
?
Your mom asked me to take her bike home.
你妈让我帮她把车骑回去
Chief Burnett? Ugh...
Burnett队长?呃......
Manny, long time no see.
Manny,好久不见
Paulie!
Doll?
You all right? Paulie, I'm sorry.
你没事吧?Paulie,对不起
I had to dump the bike. I couldn't stop.
我必须弃车,我停不下来
You just hang in there.
你坚持住
Listen, I got you now.
听着,现在有我在
Just hold tight.
先别乱动
Greencrest. This is Three Rock.
Greencrest.这里是三石队
We got a new incident. We got a motorcycle accident.
我们遇到一起新的摩托车事故
1200 Cedar Lane.
雪松巷1200号♥附近
We got two patients, multiple injuries.
两个伤者,多处受伤
Start two Code 3 ambulances.
需要两辆鸣笛救护车
Brakes failed...
刹车失灵了
I hit Paulie.
我撞到了Paulie
Hold on.
等等
Brakes didn't fail.
刹车没有失灵
They were cut.
是被剪断了
Who would do that?
谁干的?
Hey, hey. Who would do that?
谁干的!
Who would do that? Fight at Smokey's.
谁干的?--Smokey酒吧的打斗
Outlaw bikers.
几个摩托车党
Hey, easy, okay?
慢点
Slow, slow, deep breaths, all right? Deep breaths.
慢点说,深呼吸
They have tombstone patches?
他们有墓碑样子的徽章吗?
Shh, shh, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey, listen.
嘿!嘿!嘿!听着
You heard Uncle Paulie.
你听到Paulie说的了
You heard him.Hang in there.
坚持住
My arm, my arm.--Just leave it.
我的胳膊--先别管了
Leave it. Chief, your leg's burnt.
队长,你的腿烧伤了
It's caught under the tailpipe.
压在了排气管下面、
Yeah, and I got bone sticking out of my forearm.
我骨头还从前臂支出来了
Manny, we need medics.
Manny,我们需要医疗救援
Let me see your phone.
借我你的手♥机♥
Here. Come on. That's right.
在这儿,找到了
Oh. Oh...
Mom? Mom, it's Bode.
妈,是我
Hi.
嗨
Look, D-Dolly and Paulie
Dolly和Paulie
Crashed.
出事故了
We're behind you. Turn around.
我们在你后边,拐弯
Oh, my God.
天哪
Mom! Hey, hey, she can't breathe!
妈!妈!他不能呼吸了
Paulie's got second and third-degree burns on his calf
Paulie小腿上有二级三♥级♥烧伤
and multiple fractures.
还有多处骨折
All right. How we doing, brother?
兄弟,情况怎么样
Oh...Okay, Jake, Gabriela,you're on Dolly with me.
Jake, Gabriela,你俩和我去Dolly那边
Copy, Chief.
收到,队长
Okay, okay.
我看看
It's not my neck. My ribs, my ribs.
我的脖子没事,是我的肋骨
Mom, she's-she's really, she's really struggling to breathe.
妈,她呼吸特别困难
Her heart is racing.
心跳也很快
Yeah. Paradoxical chest movement.
胸部有反常运动
Feels like broken ribs. Possible lung puncture.
肋骨断了,可能扎到肺了
Come on, Dolly,you stay with us.
Dolly你坚持住,我们帮你
You do not go to sleep, okay?
别睡过去
Chief, she has JVD.
队长,她有JVD的症状
What's that mean?
啥意思啊
Jugular vein distention.
颈静脉出现扩张
It's a deviated trachea. Yeah.
All signs of a tension pneumo.
是气管偏曲。--没错,都是紧张性肺炎的症状
She can't wait.
她等不起了
You want to do a needle thoracostomy on the side
你想在路边给她做
of the road?
Yeah, uh, just don't have a needle
穿刺开胸术?--是的,但是没有针
and I've never done one of these before.
而且我之前也没有做过
I have.
我做过
Kind of, sort of.
算是做过吧
In the ER.
在急诊室里
Cara, I heard you left town. Yeah, I heard you did, too.
Cara?听说你出城了。-对,听说你也是。
Well, it's really good that you're both back here
你俩都回来真是太好了
'cause Dolly needs you, and we have no needle.
因为Dolly需要你们,我们还没有针
How about a knife?
刀行吗?
In my boot.
在我靴子里
In your boot...
靴子里......
Okay, great.
太好了
Now all we need is some alcohol to clean this with.
x现在我们需要酒精消毒
Other boot.--Your other boot.
另一只靴子--你的另一只靴子
Why am I not surprised?
为什么我一点都不惊讶?
She's a legend.
她是个传奇
That leg gets any crispier,
这条腿在熟点儿
then you're gonna have to put it on the menu at Smokey's.
都能在Smokey酒吧当道菜了
Ah...Ready.
预备
Ah! Oh...
啊.....
(groans) All
right, give it to me.
跟我说实话
How many bones I break?
我断了多少骨头?
Open compound fracture,radius and ulna.
桡骨和尺骨上有开放性复合骨折,
Uh, your wrist is dislocated and
fingers are pretty dinged up.
手腕脱臼,手指有轻伤
Great.
行吧
Figured we'd run into each other at some point.
就知道我们早晚会偶遇的
You two went to school together?
你们两个是同学
High school sweethearts.
高中甜心情侣
Yeah, well, a lot's happened since then.
是,在那之后发生了很多事
Lot happening now. What's the holdup?
现在也在发生很多事,在等着什么?
Just sterilizing the knife.
在给刀消毒
Okay. BodeB!
Bode!过来
Grab all the tools you can off the buggy.
把车里的工具都拿下来
You grab the first aid kit.
你去拿急救包
You cool?I'm about as cool as a guy
你还冷静吗?我和一个自己妈妈摩托车的刹车被
whose mom got her brakes cut by some punk bikers.
几个混混剪了的人一样冷静
You?
你呢?
Mm. About as cool as a girl whose dad may have blown money
和一个自己父亲可能在挥霍从你父母那里借来的钱
he borrowed from your parents.
的人一样冷静
That's what's going on with Cap?
队长现在是这个情况吗?
Yeah, money stuff. Uh, just-- He may be gambling.
是的,钱的事,他可能在赌博
I don't, I don't know, which is driving me crazy.
我不知道到底是什么让我发疯
I'm sorry. Yeah.
抱歉
Me, too. Hey.
我也是,嘿
But we're gonna stay on task, right?
但我们还是要专心工作,对吧?
We're not gonna react to my dad's issues,
我们不会被我父亲的糟心事
or the guy who cut your mom's brakes, right?
或者谁剪了你妈妈的刹车线影响到,对吧?
Yeah.
对
Okay, hold the knife and I'll guide you.
拿着刀,我教你
All right. You have to find space between the fourth
首先,你要找到第四根和
and fifth intercostal space.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表