剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我之前还以为你在开玩笑
I run my crew the way I see fit.
我按我觉得合适的方式管理我的队员
You have suggestions, direct them to my inbox.
你要是有意见,放进箱子里
Email or...?
邮箱还是……?
Trash can, Eve.
垃圾箱, Eve
All right, Three Rock, here's what I want you to do.
好吧,三石队,我要你们这么做。
Keep searching with Bode and help find that kid.和Bode一起继续搜寻,帮忙找到那个孩子
All right? Go.
明白吗?去吧
They need extra hands on the ladder.
梯子那边需要更多人手
Copy you.
收到
What do you think, Chris? You ready to get out of here?
你感觉怎么样,Chris?准备好离开这儿了吗?
Get this thing out of me.
把这个东西从我身上拿开
Yeah, about that. Listen, buddy.
关于这个…… 听着,兄弟
We're gonna leave a piece of the hatch still attached to you
我们在你身上会留一块舱门
for the hospital to remove. What?
,到医院再取下来
什么?
Yeah, j-just for now. It's staunching your bleeding.
是的,只是暂时的,它能帮你止血
No, no, no, you got to get this thing out of me.
不,不,不,你得把这个东西拿出来
You don't want us to do that. —Yeah, I do.
你不会想让我们这么做的
不,我想。
Trust me.—No, on this thing, you got to trust us.
相信我
不,在这件事上,你得相信我们
Okay? Can you do that for us?
好吗?你能为我们做到吗?
Just keep breathing, real slow, steady, all right?
慢慢呼吸,平稳一点,好吗?
Okay.
好
I trust you.
我相信你
Kind of don't have a choice.
也没别的选择了
There you go.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
就是这样
All right, ready?
好了,准备好了吗?
All right.
好了
Hi, ma'am.
嗨,女士
My name is Gabriela.
我叫 Gabriela
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗?
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
One second.
稍等一下
Grab my hand.
抓住我的手
Oh, God. I'm nauseous.
哦,天哪。我好恶心
Okay, that's to be expected.
没事,这是正常反应
We're gonna get you down, okay?
我们会把你救下来的,好吗?
We're gonna take care of you.
我们会把你救下来的
All right, they're ready. Up on rope!
好了,他们准备好了,拉绳子!
Ready!
准备好了!
Okay, bring them up.
好,把他们拉上来
Keep her steady, Bubba,keep her steady.
让她保持稳定,Bubba,让她保持稳定
You got it, Cap.
明白,队长
There you go! —Thank you.
好了!
谢谢
Swing her out a little bit,swing her out.
把她往外撇一点,往外撇
My chest.
我的胸口
It's tight.
发紧
And-and I feel light-headed.
而且我感觉头晕
Possible cardiac event over here!
这边有人可能心脏出现问题了!
Get her over to triage. Let's go.
把她送去分诊区,快走
But i-it's medical.
但这是医疗决策
Remember Clyde this morning?
还记得今天早上的Clyde 吗?
I-I'm not...
我不……
I'm the one making the decision.
我是做决定的人
And that's an order, probie.
这是命令,新人
Go.
去
Come on, hustle.
快点,赶紧的
Hustle, hustle, hustle. Let's go.
快点,快点,快点,出发
D.C. Leone.
Leona队长
I have a patient from the ride.
我这儿有个从游乐设施来的伤者
Possible cardiac event.
可能是心脏出了问题
Miss, can you tell me your name?
女士,能告诉我你的名字吗?
Oh, she's going unconscious. Okay, okay.
啊,她快失去意识了
Checking for a pulse.
检查脉搏
No pulse. Get me an AED.
没有脉搏。给我拿个自动体外除颤器
On it.
马上
Come on.
拜托
All right, beginning compressions.
开始胸外按压
Here we go.
开始吧
Gabriela. Come on.
Come on.快点
Come on, you diagnosed it.
快点,你诊断的
Treat it now.
你治疗
I can't move.
我动不了
I can't have someone die on me again.
我不能再让人死在我面前了
Okay, then you do exactly what I tell you right now.
好吧,那你现在就按我说的做
I can't. Cara.
我做不到,Cara
Take her place. Perez, move back.
你来接替她,Perez,,走开
You got to be kidding me.
你逗我呢
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么呢?
Just a little taste of freedom, you know?
尝尝自♥由♥的滋味,你懂吧?
We call 'em "grade finds."
我们把这个叫 “特殊收获”
Little cigarette here,
这儿偷根烟
a little beer there.
那儿偷瓶啤酒
Maybe a lot of beer.
也许多拿点啤酒
You want to throw away all the good time
你想因为一口酒把之前的
you've done for a drink?
努力都浪费了吗?
I hurt you.
我伤害了你
I realize that now.
我现在意识到了
But, you know, drinking is just gonna make that hurt worse
但是,如果队长发现你喝酒只会
if Cap finds out. What, you gonna narc on me?
让事情更糟
怎么,你要去告发我?
No. Look at me.
不会,看着我
You never took a drink.
你以前从不喝酒
I sure did.
我当然喝过
Not as far as anybody else knows.
只是没人知道罢了
'Cause you're gonna stay by my side,
因为你会一直跟着我
and we're-we're gonna finish this grade together.
我们一起完成这个项目
I just keep playing our conversation over and over
我一直在脑海里不断回想我们
in my head. Rebecca, just stop, stop.
的对话,Rebecca, 别这样,快停下
There's a missing kid now.
有个孩子现在失踪了
I know you. I know you want to help.
我了解你,我知道你想帮忙
Yeah.
是
Yeah, sorry.
是,对不起
All right, let's go. Come on.
好吧,我们走吧
No time for sorries. Let's go.
没时间道歉了,咱们走吧
Take it easy. —Let's go.
放松
走吧
There you go. Whoa.
下来,小心
You got him?
你能行吗?
Yeah, I got him.
我没事
There you go.
下来吧
Nice.—All right.
不错
好的
I got you, bud. Come on. —That's the last one.
有我呢,兄弟。来吧
这是最后一个了
I counted 29, but there's supposed to be 30.
我数的是 29 人,但应该有 30 人
Did I miscount?
我数错了吗?
No, no, me, too. 29 out of 30?
不,不,我也是,30 人只找到了 29 个?
Um...
嗯……
Wait a sec.
等一下
I...
我……
I think one of the safety chains broke off.
我觉得有一条安全链断了
I think there were
我觉得这儿本来
30 passengers, but I think one of them...
有 30 个人,但我觉得其中有一个……
was thrown off.
被甩出去了
Well, if you're right,
如果你说得对
then that passenger could've been flung anywhere.
那这个乘客可能会被甩到任何地方
And in any condition with a trauma like that.
那样的伤再加上周围的环境
Hey, Chief. Chief.
嘿,队长,队长
We think a civilian might've been thrown off this ride.
我们觉得有个人可能从这上面被甩出去了
Broken safety chain on one of the seats.
有一个座位的安全链断了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表