剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, the accusation's been made.
但这指控已经有了
Right. And you can't unring that bell.
没错
没法再收回了
No.
不能
Let's go help people.
我们去救人吧
Okay.
好
Train hit this party bus at almost full speed,
火车几乎是全速撞上了这辆派对大巴
but it took it a few hundred more feet to stop.
但它又往前开了几百英尺才停下来
Thank God, Cap's here.
谢天谢地,队长来了
Let's get these kids away from these flames.
让我们把孩子带离着火点
Hey, Bode.
嘿,Bode
I heard the call and raced over. Where you at?
我接到警情就赶过来了,到哪一步了?
We got this fire out, helping these kids out here,
我们把火扑灭了,正在救这些孩子出来
but there's still more that are trapped on the bus.
但大巴里还有更多人被困着
All right, well handled.
知道了,干得好
All right, Three Rock, let's regroup.
好了,三石队,我们重新计划
Let's clear out this debris
清理这些残骸
for D.C. Leone and crew. Let's move.
给Leone局长和他的队伍腾地方,干活吧
Greencrest, Division 1501.
Greencrest, 1501分局
Assuming County Road 136 I.C.
接管 136 县道的事故指挥
Copy that, 1501.
收到,1501
We have a code on these trains to help.
这些火车上有救援代码
You gonna help those kids?
你要去救那些孩子吗?
Yeah, that's kind of the gig.
是,这是我们的职责
He was first one off the train.
他是第一个从火车上下来的
Clued us in to who needed help.
告诉我们哪些人需要帮助
Your friendly neighborhood train hopper?
那是个好心的火车逃票人?
That's my guess.
我猜是
42, shore up this bus,
42 队,加固这辆大巴
and I need these spot fires out.
我要把这些火星灭掉
Chief, I need you, Edwards, Crawford on the bus.
队长,我需要你和Edwards, Crawford去大巴那边
Yeah. Same page.
好,和你想的一样
Dr. Crawford,
Crawford,医生
let's go assess the conductor of this train.
我们去看一下这列火车的列车长
Copy that.
收到
Cap, hey, where do you want me?
队长,嘿,我应该去哪儿?
You heard me, clearing debris.
我说了,清理残骸
What, you're sidelining me?
什么,你让我做冷板凳?
Bode, I've seen too many guys with short time left
Bode,我见过太多快刑满释放的人
go south on calls. Not you.
在工作时出意外,但不能是你
Not on my watch.
有我在就不能
No risks. Keep it simple, all right?
没风险,简单点,行吗?
All right, the bus is vented.
好的,大巴已破开了
Get those kids out with the jaws, Eve.
用液压剪把那些孩子救出来,Eve
Get some.
加油干
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey.
哎哎哎,是
It's "Get some, be safe."
是“加油干,保安全”
Like you told me in training, remember,
就像你在训练时教我的,记得吗
"Slow is smooth and smooth is fast."
“慢中求稳,稳中求快”
I'm tired of going slow.
我不想,慢慢来
All right, kids, we're gonna get you out.
好了,孩子们,我们这就救你们出去
Perez, more med bags. Go.
Perez, 再拿些医疗包来,快去
On it, Chief.
马上。队长
Rafa?
Raf-Rafa's my boyfriend.
Rafa是我男朋友
I can't see him. Is he okay?
我看不到他,他没事吧?
Sadie, don't worry.
Sadie,别担心
These firefighters are gonna get us all out of here in one piece.
这些消防员会把我们都安全救出去的
Right?
对吧?
That's great, Eve.
干得好,Eve
Keep it steady.
保持稳定
All right, spine boards next, probie. Go.
好,接着去拿脊担架,新人,去吧
Copy, Chief. Okay, what's your name?
收到,队长
你叫什么名字?
Zoey.
All right, Zoey, do me a favor,
好,Zoey,帮我个忙
keep some pressure on this, will you?
按住伤口,好吗?
Hey, the pole feels hot.
嘿,这根杆子好烫
Whoa, whoa, hold up, hold up. The saw's heating up the pole.
哎,哎,停,停,锯子把杆子加热了
Come on, this should help.
拜托,这样应该有用
You know that's not gonna work.
你知道这没用的
Just stop cutting for a second. Let it cool down.
先别锯了,让它冷却一下
Well, I have to keep going.
但我必须继续
No, not if it's gonna
不行,如果这样
burn him from the inside out.
会从里面把他烫伤的
I said hold the work, Edwards.
我说停下,Edwards
The pole is too hot.
杆子太烫了
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Hey, Cap, I need extra hands
嘿,队长,我需要人手
boarding a patient. Can I take Leone?
运送一个病人,我可以带走Leone吗?
Fine. Report to me right after.
行,完事马上向我汇报
Hey. We were interrupted. You okay?
嘿,我们刚才被打断了,你没事吧?
I'm good. Thanks for pulling me in.
我没事,谢谢你叫上我
Can't be sitting on my hands when I could be helping.
我不想在能帮忙的时候在旁边坐着
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi, guys. Hi, I'm Bode.
嗨,大家,我叫Bode
Uh, this is Gabriela. Hey.
这是Gabriela,嘿
We're gonna help you guys out, okay?
我们会救你们出来的,好吗?
I'm-I'm Sadie.
我叫Sadie
Can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
I'm s-supposed to be at prom right now,
我现在应该在舞会上
taking pictures under some cheesy balloon arch.
在浮夸的气球拱门下拍照的
And now, it's just... it's gone.
而现在,一切都…… 都没了
No prom.
没有舞会了
Next, Rafa and I worked our asses off,
还有,Rafa和我那么努力
and we got scholarships to Stanford together.
一起拿到了斯坦福大学的奖学金
Can't live for the future, all right?
不能总想着未来,知道吗?
You got to focus on what's here and now.
你得专注于当下
Is Rafa gonna be okay?
Rafa会没事吗
My crew's working to get him
我的队员正在尽快把他
out of there as fast as they can, okay?救出来,好吗?
Can you remember what happened?
你还记得发生了什么吗?
We were dancing, and then...
我们正在跳舞,然后……
I guess the bus just got stuck.
我猜大巴突然卡住了
And-and then the train came.
然后火车就撞过来了
Okay, just... just stay with us here, now, all right?
好吧,保持清醒,好吗?
Hey, you heard my dad.
嘿,你听到我爸爸的话了
You're supposed to return and go clear debris.
你应该回来清理残骸的
I'm not paroling yet.
我还没假释呢
Job's to help, so I'm gonna help.
我的工作就是帮忙,所以我要留下来帮忙
Thank you, Bode.
谢谢你,Bode
Yeah.
嗯
I blew the whistle.
我拉了紧急刹车
Tried to brake.
试着刹车了
No one's blaming you for this.
没人怪你
Bus was on the tracks,
大巴在铁轨上
wasn't moving.
根本不动
Hitting people on the tracks is my nightmare,
撞到铁轨上的人是我最害怕的事
and they're kids.
们还是孩子
It's hard to stop a freight train on short notice, sir.
货运火车很难在马上停下来
Don't blame yourself.
不要自责
It's not always accurate.
不总是准的
The train manifest?
火车载货单?
Kids can't be here.
孩子们不能待在这里
You need to move them.
你得把他们送走
Move them?
送走他们
We all need to get away from the cargo.
我们都要尽快远离这趟火车
Everyone. Please. Hey.
所有人,求你了
嘿
No one is blaming you for this, but it is serious.
没有人怪你,但严肃点
We have patients here who we need to stabilize
我们得先稳定病人的情况
before we can move. Do you understand that?
才能转移他们,你明白吗?
Sir, keep your head still, please.
请保持头部不要动
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表