剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
You ready?
准备好了吗?
One, two!
一!二!
Three Rock!
Let's go.
三石队!加油!
I like this energy!
我喜欢这种劲头!
It's open.
门是开着的
Mrs. Leone?
Leone夫人?
Cara.
You're just swinging by
你是突然
your ex-boyfriend's mom's house on a whim?
造访前男友妈妈家吗?
I brought you soup.
我给你带了汤
Aw, I have kidney disease, not the flu.
我得了肾病,不是流感
I'm transplant eligible now.
我在等待器♥官♥移♥植♥
Honestly, I was next door
老师说,我在隔壁
getting my mom's house ready to sell,
收拾妈妈的房♥子准备卖♥♥掉
and I had to do something with my hands
我必须做点别的事情
other than cry over old photos.
除了捧着老照片哭
And you always loved her soup.
而且你很喜欢她的汤
I did. Thank you.
确实,谢谢
You can put it right there.Me and your mom used to joke
放在这儿就行了,我和你妈妈过去经常开玩笑
all the time that we were raising Romeo and Juliet
我们的孩子是罗密欧与朱丽叶
with how often you and Bode would sneak out
因为你和Bode总是在上学日
on school nights.
偷溜出去
You knew about that?
你一直知道?
Moms see everything, Cara.
妈妈什么都知道
I'll see you around, Mrs. L.
以后再见
So taking care of your chain saw can save you
使用好你的链锯可以在
a huge amount of time in the field.
在现场节省很多时间
Chain is nice and tight,as it should be, Charlie.
链子紧实又流畅,就像应该的那样,Charlie
This is excellent maintenance.
保养得很好
Better than most of my first-years.I mean, you're a natural.
比我是新人时大多数时候还好,你很有天分
Yo, Charlie, what's the first thing
Charlie,你出去
you're gonna do when you get out?
要做的第一件事是什么?
In-N-Out?
去吃汉堡?
Movies? What?
看电影?还是别的?
Hug my grandkids.
拥抱我的孙辈
Ha-ha, that's my man.
不愧是你
Okay, Grandpa, what're you gonna miss most about fire camp?
好吧,“爷爷”,在消防营地你最怀念的是什么?
Is it me? Say it's me.
是我吗?快说是我
Bode's family soap opera.
Bode的家庭肥皂剧
Whoo!
哇哦
The Bode and The Beautiful.
美女与”Bode"
Seriously?
认真的吗?
No.
不是
Damn, that crash sounded nasty.
这声音听着不妙
Must've downed a power line.
一定是电线线路断了
Power's out.
停电了
Uh, generator will be up in a minute, folks,
备用发电机马上就启动了
don't worry.
Station 42,
a main power line was downed in your area.
你们辖区有一条主线路断了
And there it is.
来活儿了
A civilian called in a box truck crash just outside your station.
有人报♥警♥说有一辆卡车在你们站外发生了事故
Cap, I'm going to assess
我去评估下现场
That's the box truck!
卡车撞过来了!
Everybody, get down now!
所有人快趴下!
If you need assistance,
如果你需要帮助
raise your hand, I'll come to you.
把手举起来,我会过去帮你
All right, everybody, if you can walk, follow this firefighter out now.
大家!如果还能走,马上跟着消防员出去
This dude almost killed us.What is he, drunk?
他差点害死我们,他喝多了吗?
Is anyone hurt? You guys okay?- I'm good.
有人受伤吗?大家还好吗?——我没事
Chief, I have a box truck that just crashed into Bay 1.
队长,我这里有一辆货车撞一号♥设备舱
The first injury I see is the driver. Sir.
我看到的第一个伤员是货车司机
Guys, let's stabilize this vehicle for an extrication.
大家先固定住车轮方便救援
All right.
好
Is my skin peeling off?
我是被烧蜕皮了吗?
It's okay. I'll take care of you.
没事,我会照顾你
I got you.
有我在
Greencrest, this is Station 42 reporting an MCI.
Greencrest总部,这里是42号♥消防站,请求多辆救护车支援
Got a vehicle crashed into Bay 1.Fire in the app bay.
货车撞了进来,设备舱着火了
Copy that, Chief...
受到队长
Whoa, whoa, we got you, we got you.
喔!喔!喔!交给我们
Okay. Airway is clear.
呼吸道没问题了
Pulse is rapid but weak. Possible cardiac event.
脉搏很快但是虚弱,心脏可能有问题
Could you please turn off your engine, sir.
先生请你先把火熄了
I need to finish my route.
我得把工作完成
Not today, buddy. Collar bone's broken.
今天不行伙计,你的锁骨断了
We got fire in Bay 3.
三号♥设备舱也着火了
Can you handle the crash?
你们能处理好事故吗?
Yes, we got it.
我们能
I need a C-collar!
我需要一个固定颈圈
Oh, no, no, no. Hey, hey,you're not thinking straight.
不!不!不!嘿!你是不是糊涂了
Take it out of gear. Take it out of gear.
别踩离合!别踩离合!
He might back up.
他想往后倒车
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Freddy,Freddy, get out of there. Move.
Freddy!离开这里!快!
What gives? Does this guy hate firefighters?
怎么回事?这个人讨厌消防员吗?
Hey. What's your...Hey, hey, hey, what's your name?
嘿!嘿!嘿!你叫什么?
What's your name? What's your name?
你叫什么?你叫什么?
It's... Daniel.
我叫Daniel
Daniel. Daniel, I'm Manny.
Daniel,我叫Manny
When's the last time you slept?
上次你睡觉是什么时候?
No time to sleep. I... I need the O.T.
没时间睡觉,我需要加班
Hey, yeah, I understand that, bro,
我明白,兄弟
but you got to break this cycle before someone else gets hurt,
但你必须在其他人受伤之前停下
someone other than yourself.
你已经受伤了
Come on, man, before it's too late.
兄弟,现在还不算晚
That's good, man. That's good.
对,就是这样
Sprinklers aren't engaging.
洒水器坏了
Truck must've hit the riser.
货车应该是撞上了竖管冒口
If Manny's got the crash, could you...
如果让Manny处理事故,你
I'll run you hoses.- Read my mind.
我来拿水龙带——懂我
You good?
Yeah. Yeah.
没事吧?-没事
Freddy, Bode, Lonnegan, everyone,follow Eve's lead on the hoses, go.
Freddy, Bode, Lonnegan跟着Eve去拿水龙带,快!
And bring me the damn C-collar.
再给我拿个固定颈圈
On it, Cap!
马上,队长
Do you have an ETA on when the power will be back?
你知道电力什么时候恢复吗?
I need my dialysis machine up and running and the air conditioning.
我需要透析机和空调工作
Not as of now, ma'am.
现在还不知道
Mrs. Leone? Cara?
Leone夫人?-Cara?
It's okay, I'm fine.
我没事
But I don't think I am.
但是我有事
Oh, my God.
天哪
Sit down.
快坐下
The power went out,then when it came back on,
恢复来电的时候
it-it smelled like the-the appliances were frying,
电器闻起来好像烧了
and the outlet was smoking, and I went
插座也冒烟了,我过去
to remove my computer cord,and it whipped around and...
想把电源线拔了,但是电线也烧了
It's okay. You have an electrical burn,
你被电烧伤了
likely from the power surge going through a bad cord.
应该是激增的电流穿过了坏了的电线
I told my mom a million times to redo that old wiring.
我告诉我妈很多次让她把旧电线换了
Yeah, you and Vince both.
是啊,你和Vince都是
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Jake, help me move this.
Jake,帮我挪一下这个
We got to get the hose through.
我们把管子传过去
We're gonna have to cut the wire.
我们要把网线剪掉
Yeah, bolt cutters.- Yeah.
给我断线钳——来了
No, no, just twist the coupling,
拧联轴器就行
not-not the hose itself.- Oh, oh, got it.
不用拧水管——好的,明白了
That's good.
这样就行了
Guys, help me get this cage out of here.
大家帮我把这个架子挪出去
Got to get the nozzle through.
好让管子穿过去
We've still got fire and running out of extinguishers.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表