剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, no, no,
不,不,不……
I have the spins.
我有点儿晕
Are-are we falling?
我们正在下坠吗?
No, eyes to the sky. We've got you, Kirsten.
没有,看着天,我们在呢,克斯腾
Okay, listen, Manny, we got a critical patient.
听着,曼尼,伤者的情况很严重
Where are we with the system failure?
滑轮系列故障怎么样了?
The anchor is giving in!
锚点松动了!
We lose those anchor points, we lose them.
要是这些锚点没了,我们就失去他们了!
Hold the line!
稳住绳索
Go to the anchor point and make sure the Prusik is secure.
去锚点看一下普鲁士绳结是否牢固
Hurry!
快去!
The Prusik is slipping!
普鲁士结在滑动了!
We're losing traction.
我们要失去牵引力了
Gabriela, you need to bridge that line fast
加比,你必须尽快桥接好那条绳索
or the system could fail.
否则滑轮系统就会失效
I'm gonna double up on the Prusik to stop the slipping.
我要在普鲁士结上加固来防止 滑动
Okay, pull! Go, go, go!
好了,拉!快拉吧!
All right, boys, we're back in business!
好的,伙计们,我们继续开干!
Gabriela, help me work the edge.
加比,来悬崖边上给我帮忙
Clip me in so I can pull them up.
把我钩上绳索,这样我就能拉他们上来了
Done, you're good to approach the edge.
好了,你可以往悬崖边缘上去了
Good, we've almost got them.
好,我们就快接上他们了
Good job, Kirsten.
干得漂亮,克斯腾
Stay with us, all right?
保持清醒,好吗?
We're almost there.
我们就要到了
I got you.
我接到你了
You all right there, Eve?
伊芙,你还好吧?
Not too good.
不怎么好啊
On my three, you ready?
我数到三,你准备好
One, two, three.
1、2、3!
Kirsten!
克斯腾!
Are you okay?
你怎么样?
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
对不起,我很抱歉!
I didn't mean to. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.
- 我不是故意的 - 不是你的错,不是你的错
I can't believe we used to do that for fun.
我真不敢相信以前我们这么做就是为了好玩啊
That was a long time ago.
那都是很久以前了
Yeah. But I made it to the top first,
是啊,但是我是第一个爬到顶的
so glad to see some things haven't changed.
很高兴有些事情还是没有变啊
You didn't always win.
你可不是总是第一
No. But most of the time.
但大多数时候我都是第一
Boys, boys. Nobody cares.
小伙子们,好了,没人在乎这些好吗?
This kind of feels like old times.
这感觉像是昨♥日♥重♥现♥啊
Bode.
博德
Let's load up.
来收拾准备吧
And now it's over.
这么快就结束了
You know what I liked most about you diving?
你知道我最喜欢你跳水的什么吗?
Let's not do this again, Dad, please.
老爸,别这样了,求你了
That look on your face
我喜欢你脸上的那种表情
every time you dove.
每次你跳的时候都会有那种表情
I saw that same look today
今天我又看到了一样的表情
when you reinforced that anchor point.
就在你加固那个锚点的时候
It's good thinking.
想法不错
Mm, for a probie.
嗯,对于一个新手来说
Is this Captain Perez paying me a compliment
这是作为曼宁队长给我的表扬
or my dad giving me his blessing?
还是作为我的父亲给我的祝福?
As a dad,
作为一个父亲……
my daughter's dreams are my dreams.
我的女儿的梦想就是我的梦想
And I am so proud of you, mija.
我为你感到自豪,女儿
I know... diving was expensive.
我知道……跳水训练代价不菲
And you sacrificed a lot so that I could do it.
为了我能够跳水,你牺牲了太多
instead of vacations, and new cars and houses,
包括你的假期以及买♥♥新车与新房♥的机会
we had diving.
我们的生活品质也跳水了
And it was the best money I ever spent. And I quit.
- 那是我花的最值得的钱了 -但是我放弃了
No.
不是的
You're a professional diver who completed her career.
你是一个完成了职业生涯的跳水运动员
And now you have a new dream.
现在你有了一个新的梦想
A dream that makes you happy.
一个让你快乐的梦想
And only an idiot wouldn't want that for his daughter.
如果我不支持你就是个傻子
It just took me a little while to catch up.
我只是多花了些时间才明白过来
That's all.
就是这样
Now get back to work.
现在回去干活吧
Hey, can I have a beer, please?
嗨,请给我来瓶啤酒
Hey, watch this,
瞧瞧啊
my big brother's about to buy me a drink.
我大哥要给我买♥♥瓶酒喝
Put his drinks on my tab. Yes, sir.
- 把他喝的记到我账上 - 好的,先生
Ta-da.
- 酒来了!
Well, I know for a fact that you weren't the one who ratted Sharon out.
我知道不是你向委员会出♥卖♥♥♥了莎伦的情况
Why didn't you tell her that?
你为什么不给她说清楚
I saw the look on your face.
我看到你当时的表情了
I saw you panic.
我看到你慌了
I figured it was you who benched her when her body needed a rest.
我就明白是你想让她在身体需要好好休息时暂时卸任的
I also figured that you did what you do for family.
我也明白你这么做是为了家人
You take care of them.
你是为了照顾家人
You covered for me?
你在给我的打掩护吗?
Why?
为什么这么做?
Recovery is a full-time job.
恢复可不是一件简单的事情
She's gonna need you... Her husband...
她会在恢复中需要你,需要她的丈夫
Hell of a lot more than she's gonna need me.
反正她不会需要我的
Sorry.
抱歉
You've never stepped up before. So, why now?
你从来不会这样做的,这次是为什么呢?
What's in it for you? Stepping up is what we do for family.
难道不是为你吗?挺身而出是我们为家人该做的事情
Forget it, never mind.
没事儿,算了吧
Hey, all right. I'm sorry.
好了,我很抱歉
It was a nice thing you did.
你的确做了件好事
And you better drink up 'cause this is a onetime offer.
你最好喝完再走,不然就过期无效喽
Well, then I better order something top-shelf. Better not.
- 那我就要点一些高级酒来喝了 - 你敢!
To accept, press 1.
接听请按1
Bode, I just heard about your mom. I'm so sorry.
博德,我刚听说你母亲的事,我很遗憾
Thank you.
多谢
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?
Like an 18-wheeler ran me over.
有点五雷轰顶的感觉
How is your mom doing?
你母亲现在情况如何?
I don't know.
我不知道
It's hard to know when I'm stuck in here.
我被困在这里,没法知道她的情况
I got to get out and go home.
我……我得尽快出去,我要回家
I need to parole.
我要得到假释
You will.
你会的
Not if I mess up.
前提是我不搞砸的话
You won't. You'll work the program.
不会的,你会通过这个计划得到假释的
One call at a time.
一次次出任务积累起来就行
It was hard to play nice today, on the call.
今天出任务的时候,装好人就很难
And do the right thing with Jake.
和杰克一起做正确的事情也是如此
But you did it.
但是你做到了
Yeah, but I was terrified the whole time of messing up,
是啊,但是我一直在害怕把事情搞砸
of adding to my time... and breaking my mom's heart.
害怕刑期加长,害怕伤我妈妈的心
♪ I can hear the organ's song... ♪
I can't do that.
我不能搞砸
Hey, I'm here.
我在呢
If you need to talk, I'm off tonight, I can meet you.
如果你想谈谈,我今晚没班,我们可以见面谈
Please.
请你……
Don't do that.
不要这么做
Oh. I...
噢,我……
I thought we were going to meet...
我还以为我们要见一面的
Yeah, we were. But that was before.
是啊,本来是的,但这都是之前的事情了
Before you knew your mom was sick?
在你知道你母亲病了之前吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, and before I saw today how much it bothers Jake to see us talking.
也是在我今天看到我们说话给杰克带来多大的困扰之前
It's over the line.
我们这样有点越线了……
You and me while you're with Jake...
你和杰克在一起了,我们这样越线了
♪ The boarded-up windows... ♪
It's over the line.
这样就越线了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表