剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Good afternoon, distinguished fellows of the parole board.
下午好,假释委员会的各位委员
Last time I was here,
上次我来这儿的时候
I would have rather stayed locked up in prison
我宁愿待在监狱里
than get assigned to a fire camp in my hometown.
也不愿被分配到家乡的消防队
Three Rock didn't just change my life,
三石消防队不只改变了
it saved it.
而是拯救了我的人生
Today, there's...
如今,没有任何地方...
There's no place I'd rather be than home.
没有任何地方比家更让我向往
♪ But I can never catch... ♪
S-Sorry, I'm...
对... 对不起,我...
I didn't mean to get choked up.
我不想情绪激动的
No, get choked up, man.
没事,情绪激动很正常
Don't be afraid to go there.
不要害怕有情绪
Parole board eats that stuff up. Keep going, it's good.
假释委员会就吃这一套,继续说,说得很好
I'm just kind of distracted.
我只是有点分心
♪ It all comes down on me... ♪
Aw, come on.
哎,别这样
Don't let those knuckleheads distract you.
别让那些蠢货影响你
When Sleeper was getting taken away by the cops,
沉睡者被警♥察♥带走的时候
he told me... told me, "This isn't over."
他他说,“这事还没完”
Hey, guy like that doesn't make empty threats.
像他那样的人,不会说空话
Yeah, well, that guy
是啊,可那人
is locked back up in a prison cell right now.
现在已经被关回监狱了
Yeah, but he's still got sway here at camp.
说是这么说,但他在这儿还是有些影响力的
I-I j... I hate how he...
我恨他把
how he infected these guys. Bode, I hate
这些人都带坏了,Bode,我也
what Sleeper did around here, too,
他在这里做的事
but that's not your problem now.
但现在这已经不是你的问题了
Getting out of here is.
你现在最重要的是离开这儿
♪ I want to be saved ♪
So, let's get back to it.
所以,咱们继续
After your statement they're gonna
你说完之后,他们会
ask you some questions about if you have any
问你一些问题,比如你有没有
employment lined up. What are you gonna say?
找到工作,你打算怎么回答?
I'm gonna get some construction work
我打算在工地找点儿活儿干
and volunteer at Station 42.
再在 42 号♥消防站做志愿者
That's all part-time.
这些都是兼♥职♥
Parole board might view that as unstable,
假释委员会可能会认为这不够稳定
leave you prone to bad decisions, drugs.
会让你更容易做出错误的选择,比如毒品
Cap, I'm... I'm gonna stay clean, though.
队长,我不会碰那些东西的
Bode, I-I know you are,
Bode,我知道你不会的
but I don't want to give them any rope to hang you.
但我不想给他们任何找你麻烦的理由
♪ Much more I got to pay ♪
♪ If that's the way... ♪
What if...
要是...
you could hit the ground running
你能马上找到一份
as a full-time firefighter?
全职消防员的工作呢?
Cap, come on, come on.
队长,别开玩笑了
I mean, it's a long road before I can get hired on by Cal Fire.
被加州消防局录用太难了
I'm not talking about Cal Fire.
我不是说加州消防局
You're not the only one getting out of here, Bode.
Bode,不只你一个人要离开这里
I'm gonna take a job with Nozzle.
我打算去 “喷嘴” 消防公♥司♥工作
And they agreed to hire
而且他们同意雇佣
any parolee I vouch for.
我担♥保♥的假释犯
Wait, you're g... you're just gonna...等等,你就要...
you're gonna leave Three Rock?
你就要离开三石消防队了?
♪ Saved, like a new beginning... ♪
Do my folks know?
我爸妈知道吗?
I owe your folks everything, Bode.
Bode,我欠你父母太多了
And more important,
更重要的是
I owe them you paroling.
我得让你假释出去
And full-time work at Nozzle--
在 “喷嘴” 消防公♥司♥做全职工作
that's gonna look real good to the board.
委员会会认为是个很大的加分项
Just...
你就...
think about it, Bode.
考虑一下吧,Bode
♪ I want to be saved ♪
First things first. He hasn't even paroled yet.
先别想这些,他还没假释成功呢
You have any idea how long I have dreamed
你知道我有多想
of assigning my son a locker?
和我儿子一起工作吗?
Mm.
嗯
Since the day he was born.
从他出生那天起就开始想了
Seriously, though,
不过说真的
If Bode wanted to come work here, there is so much
要是Bode想来这儿工作
red tape he'd have to get through.
得找好多关系才行
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿
Cereal killer, chill with the milk.
“麦片杀手”,倒牛奶的时候小心点
Oh, I know you are one to talk,
哦,你还好意思说我
Ms. "Leave an empty carton in the refrigerator."
你可是 “把空盒子留在冰箱里” 的女士
Your nickname game is lame. But you know I'm right.
你取的外号♥真没水平。不过你说得对
We got through all the red tape with Manny, didn't we?
我们当时给Manny找了不少关系,不是吗?
Manny's not our son. Cal Fire is not a fan of nepotism.
Manny不是我们儿子,加州消防局不喜欢任人唯亲
We'd have to totally stay out of this.
我们在这件事上不能插手
Well, then we'll vouch for him. Right, Eve?
那我们可以为他担♥保♥啊,对吧,Eve?
Well, apparently, my vouching doesn't do anything.
显然,我的担♥保♥没什么用
I just got an e-mail from Freddy's lawyers
我刚收到Freddy律师的邮件
saying it's gonna take over two years
说要推♥翻♥判决得花
to overturn the conviction.两年多时间
Why?
为什么?
"Due to a backlog in the courts."
“因为法♥院♥案件积压严重”
What the hell?
什么?!
GREENCREST Station 42. Vegetation fire.
GREENCREST,42 号♥消防站,发生植被火灾
15000 Vine Ridge Road.
藤岭路 15000 号♥
Ooh, that's wine country.
哦,那是葡萄酒产区
Yeah. You want to come?
对,你想一起吗?
Only if we can stop in the tasting room on the way home.
除非我们回来的路上能去品酒室逛逛
You taste wine, I'll drink tequila.
你喝红酒,我喝龙舌兰
Mm. There you are.
你来了
I ordered you
我给你点了份
a breakfast burrito, but I'm gonna tell them to make it to go
卷饼早餐,但我想让他们打包
'cause you're gonna miss your flight. I canceled my flight.
因为你要赶不上飞机了
我把航♥班♥取消了
Kyle, I-I took the day off
Kyle,我特意请了一天假
so that I can take you to the airport.
就是为了送你去机场
Gab, I came here for the diving clinic,
Gab,我来这儿本来是为了潜水培训
but I'm realizing
但我现在意识到
that I also really came here to see you.
我也是为了见你才来的
To see if...
想看看...
there was still something.
我们之间是不是还有可能
Kyle, that was two years ago, and we were...
Kyle,都是两年前的事了,而且我们当时...
I...
我.......
It was one night.
只是一晚而已
It was two.
是两晚
♪ Telling me those ♪
♪ Beautiful lies... ♪
There's my best man.
我的伴郎来了
I hope you're a bow tie guy. Yeah?
希望你会打领结,会吧?
Cookie's driving up.
Cookie开车过来了
We're celebrating
我们要通过结婚
my soon-to-be freedom by tying the knot.
来庆祝我即将重获自♥由♥
I'm coming home as her husband.
我要以她丈夫的身份回家
I'm-I'm honored, Goat.
我... 我很荣幸,兄弟
But, uh, did you consider doing a destination wedding?
不过,呃,你们就没想过办一场旅行婚礼吗?
These guys don't really look like they're up
这些人看起来可不像是
for being groomsmen.
能当伴郎的样子
Forget these fools.
别管这些蠢货了
Nah.
不
They're not gonna ruin my wedding day.
他们别想毁了我的婚礼
How 'bout ruining somebody's next three years?
那要是毁了别人接下来的三年呢?
All 'cause you decided to snitch,
就因为你决定告密
and you got Cap to drug test us.
还让队长给我们做了毒检
You can't be going in fires if you're using, man.
要是你们吸毒了,就不能去火场,兄弟
It puts all of us in danger.
这会让我们所有人都陷入危险
My test is gonna come back dirty, Bode.
我的检测结果肯定会呈阳性,Bode
I told you I can't go back.
我跟你说过,我不能再回监狱了
We don't have to.
我们不用回去
There ain't no fences.
这里又没有围栏
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表