剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
最近直升机时263号♥
They're 30 minutes out.
他们要30分钟后到
Copy. 30 minutes out.
收到,30分钟后到
Okay, I just need you to stay calm.
我需要你冷静下来
Is there any news on Tatum?
有Tatum的新消息吗?
Looks like the fire's getting worse.
火情越来越糟糕了
We're not sure yet. —Chief, my lumber is in there.
我们还没收到消息—队长,我的木材还在里面
You should have thought about that
你把你的车不熄火停在干草上的时候
before you left your car running on dry grass.
就该想到这个
Wait. You caused this?!
Whoa!
等等,这是你造成的?—啊!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! That's not gonna help anything.
嘿!嘿!嘿!要打去练舞室打
Tatum's in there.
Tatum在里面
She's stuck around a tree, trapped by a fire you started.
泰特姆困在树上了,都是因为你起的火
Tatum? Tatum Morgan?
I bought this company
off of her parents.
我从她父母手里买♥♥下了这个公♥司♥
She-She's emailed me every day since.
从那儿以后她每天都给我发邮件
If you had just heard her out,
如果你能听她说话
she wouldn't be in there right now.
她现在就不会在这儿
You can get her out, right?
你能救她出来,对吗?
You need to back up.
你先退后
You need to let us do our work here.
让我们工作
Hey, Three Rock!
三石队!
Let's move these tanks out of the way, all right?
大家把燃料桶搬走
Get it away from this skid steer.
离推土机远点儿
It's full of fuel.
里面全是燃料
If it gets close to it, it's a possible explosion.
如果离太近了,可能会爆♥炸♥
Let's move.
动起来!
Chief, I'm here!
队长,我来了
Drown the hot spots.
把起火点扑灭
Window's open. I just got to get through this mesh
口子打开了,我把这个螺栓拧下来
once I get the bolt off.
就能穿过这个网了
That's a good thing, right? Means you're almost out of here.
这是好事,对吧?说明你快成功了
Eve, how far away is our ground fire?
Eve,火离我们还有多远?
Assuming the winds don't change, ten minutes.
如果风向不变的话,还有十分钟
All right, Jake, we need her out of here in five.
Jake,五分钟之内必须救她出来
Copy. Everybody else, start packing up.
收到,其他人,收拾装备
Soon as Tatum is extricated,
Tatum一被救出来
we're out of here before we get trapped.
我们要在被困住之前逃出去
Copy that, Chief.
收到,队长
All right, Three Rock, let's move!
三石队,动起来!
Single file, right behind me. Go, go, go!
排成纵队,跟着我,快!
Wait. You're-you're just gonna leave and let the trees burn?!
你们就这么走了?把树就这么丢下?
Tatum, it's not safe anymore.
Tatum, 现在不安全
These trees matter to me, to this town.
这些树对我、对小镇都很重要
We have to protect them!
我们必须保护它们
I didn't put myself in danger just to give up!
我把自己置于危险之中,不是为了放弃的
We can't give up!
我们不能放弃
Hi. Hey, what about these fire blankets?
嘿!能不能用那些防火毯?
What if we tied 'em around the trunks?
如果我们把树围住呢?
Well, how would that work?
这能有用?
This fire's creeping around real low.
火势在低处蔓延
It might rip through here on the ground.
可能会烧到这里
But if the trees are wrapped in fire blankets,
但如果把树用防火毯包住
they-they have a shot at staying intact.
也许能不破坏它们
I get it, but the trees are not the priority right now.
我明白了,但树不是我们优先考虑的
Hey, you wanted him to hear you out.
嘿,你想让他听你说话
Hear his plan out now, please.
就先听他说完
Okay, but you heard the chief.
好吧,你听到队长说的了
She's out of here in five minutes.
五分钟之后她就得走了
Jake, it's feeling warm again.
Jake,又发烫了
I'm not even using the saw anymore.
可我都没用锯子
It's not the dragon.
不是这个东西烫
What do we do first? Do we put out the fire or save Tatum?
我i们要先灭火还是救Tatum?
Both. Always both.
一起来吧
Permission to move on this fire blanket plan, Cap?
请求批准防火毯计划,队长
You do what you can with the remaining time,
剩下的时间你做你想做的
but once she's free, we move.
但把她救出来我们就得走
Yeah.
好
Hey. Couldn't let you have all the fun.
嘿,我来帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
How much longer?
还要多久?
Yeah, I'm cutting as fast as I can.
我已经尽可能的快了
All right, Three Rock, let's help Bode wrap these trees.
三石队?我们来帮Bode把树包起来
So, you're a tree hugger, huh?
所以,你是个抱树人,是吗?
You saw how much she cares about saving these trees.
你看到她有多关心这些树了
She'd be devastated if she loses all of 'em.
如果树没了她会很伤心的
Grab webbing and ratchet straps.
拿上织带和拉紧带
Work together, guys.
大家要用心协力
You guys good?
你们还好吗?
Watch each other's backs.
相互照顾
Secure the blankets at the top and the bottom.
把毯子上下固定好
This tree's about to go!
这棵树要倒了
Please hurry.
快点
We got to get in there.
我们得穿进去
Chief, cutting the wire is taking too long.
队长,切线时间太久了
Uh, you have pliers?
有钳子吗?
Okay. Pry this open right here.
单元从这儿能打开
I'm gonna reach in and try to unclip the carabiner. Got it.
我要把手伸进去试着解开钩环,好的
Yup, yup, that's good, okay.
对,对,就这样
Damn it, the clip's stuck.
该死,弹簧卡住了
Grab the bolt cutters.
给我断线钳
We'll just cut the chain.
把链子剪断
Okay. Give me that.
给我
Yeah, I got it.
好了
There she is. All right, she's free.
好了!她救出来了!
Let's go! Let's go!
快走!快走!
All right, Three Rock, let's go!
三石队,快走!
Let's go! Move! Double time! Double time!
快走!快!快!
We're losing our escape route, and we don't have
逃生路线已经没有了,我们没有
enough resources to hold off a fire that size.
足够的资源灭这么大规模的火
Bode. You, too. Yup.
Bode你俩,快走
Yeah, I know. I'm done. Let's go! Let's go!
好 我完事儿了,走吧
Thank you for saving my trees.
谢谢你救了我的树
I'm sorry that you couldn't be the one to do it.
抱歉不是你亲手救的
I don't care who got the save. It's about them, not me.
谁救的不重要,树活着就好
Doug!
Tatum!
You're okay!—I'm good.
你没事吧!—我没事
What's our next assignment?
我们下一项任务是什么 ?
The strike team just arrived to tag you out.
增援刚到,来把你们换出来
They'll take it from here.
他们从这儿接手
Be honest, how much did you geek out over that sleeping dragon?
说实话,你有多喜欢那个“睡龙”装置?
Not as much as I would have
她要是没有抱着
if the tree she was hugging wasn't on fire.
一棵着火的树我还能再欣赏一会儿
How about you?
你呢?
You've been fangirling over your buddy Neil?
你和Neil的“友情”如何了?
Okay, lemonade out of lemons, Vince.
苦中作乐,Vince
You know, part of my job is to make difficult compromises.
你知道的,我工作的一部分就是做出艰难的妥协
Well, you feel like making one more?
好吧,你还想再做一个吗?
Because Tatum wants to talk to him.
Tatum想和他谈谈
I think I can make that happen.
我想我能办到
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
You know, their demands are a little bit
你知道的,他们的要求就像
like a hybrid car fire.
电车起火一样
They're not going to stop until you think outside the box.
不想办法彻底解决他们是不会停手的
Like what?
比如说?
Now you're ready to listen, Weasel?
好好听着,黄鼠狼
Why don't you get your cameras ready?
好了开始录像吧
Uh...
Neil Wallace here.
Neil Wallace 在这儿
The Weasel.
这个黄鼠狼
I am sorry for ignoring the demands
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表