剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Here's your beer.
你的啤酒
♪ And it feels so right
♪ Don't get me wrong...
Wait, wait, wait.
Okay, okay, okay.
等一下,好吧,好吧
You got on the nozzle?
你都用过有喷头的消防水带了?
Baby, I foundthe nozzle.
宝贝,是我找到消防水带的!
My dad was so pissed.
我老爸都要被气疯了
You did my job today.
你今天做了我的工作啊
I fought fire today.
我今天灭火了
And how'd you like it? I loved it.
-那你感觉如何? - 爱死了
I can tell.
看得出来
There's a Cal Fire recruitment event next weekend.
加州消防局下周会有一个招募活动
I think you should check it out.
我觉得你应该去看看
Really?
真的吗?
Look, anything that makes you light up like this, hell yeah.
你看,能让你这样容光焕发的事情,当然应该去了
Really? Oh. Ah.
真的吗?噢,啊……
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm gonna get us... I'm gonna buy us a round.
对不起,我太激动了,我要去……给我们再买♥♥一轮酒
Two beers please.
请再来两瓶啤酒
Does she know? About Riley?
她知道吧?关于莱莉的事情?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, she knows.
是的,她知道
Look, I'm... I'm in it with Gabriela.
我现在……现在和加比在一起了
I tell her everything.
我什么事情都告诉她
You know what bugs me?
你知道我为什么不爽吗?
I show you my ugly, my mistakes,
我把自己的不足与错误都给你看了
and you keep all that stuff to yourself.
而你却把这些东西都埋在自己心里
Makes me feel like I don't even know you.
这让我觉得我甚至都不了解你了
Anything that doesn't fit your Superman persona,
任何不符合你的超人形象的东西
you swallow it up.
你都会把它吞掉藏起来
I'm working on it.
我在努力处理这些
And-and look at Bode in his orange jumpsuit.
你看看博德,他穿着橙色的连体服
People see his mistakes before they see him.
人们看到的只是他犯的错,看不到他是什么样的人
I'm telling Captain Perez the truth.
我要告诉曼尼队长实情
Bode punched me.
博德打了我
But Cap will send him back to prison. You know that.
那样队长会把他踢回监狱的,你知道吗?
I can't control that.
这就不是我能控制的事了
I've been lying for too long.
这么长时间来我一直在撒谎
I'm done.
我受够了
It's time to tell the truth. He was our best friend.
- 该是说实话的时候了 - 他是我们的好朋友
And he saved your life, Jake. So I should save his ass?
- 杰克,他救了你的命! - 所以我就该帮他喽?
I would if I were you.
如果是我,我就会这么做
If you ever want to get this family back together.
如果你还想我们大家像家人一样,就应该这样
This booth is for conversation.
坐下就要好好谈谈的
Are you ready to converse?
你做好谈谈的准备了吗?
I am.
我准备好了
What was Bode talking about back at the hospital, Vince?
博德在医院说的话是什么意思,万斯?
What order did he follow well?
他很好地执行了什么命令?
After Riley died, I, um...
莱莉死后,我……
I told him I didn't want to see him anymore.
我告诉博德我不想再见到他
I told him to leave and never come back.
我让他消失再也不要回来
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
How...?
怎么会这样?
Our marriage would not have survived if he had stayed around, okay?
只要他还在身边,我们的婚姻就会完蛋,好吗?
We... we clawed our way out of hell after the accident. Oh, my God.
- 车祸之后我们几经挣扎才走出来…… - 我的天哪!
I've been mourning that child for years.
这么多年我一直在为孩子哀悼
We lost two kids in one night.
一夜之间我们失去了两个孩子
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
是啊,我知道的
And now he is back, and I want to enjoy it.
现在他回来了,而我想高兴一下
If you ruin this... I-I am so serious.
如果这一次你再毁掉……我是特别认真的给你说
I-I thought that if he stayed around, it would just hurt you more.
我以为他在身旁会让你更加痛苦
So... No. No.
没有,根本没有
You were wrong, you were dead wrong, and now we have a chance.
你错了,大错特错,现在我们有一个机会
Now we have a chance to be a family again. I am taking it.
现在我们一家人有机会恢复关系,我要把握住这个机会
And I hope you... Get out. Get out.
我希望你也……起来,起来!
I hope you take it, too.
我希望你也能把握住
there's more.
还有其他事
What the hell else could there be?
还能有什么其他事?
I'm pretty sure he punched Jake in the face at the Buckeye, and
我很确定他在巴克艾火场给杰克脸上来了一拳
if I know Jake, he's not gonna lie to Manny.
我了解杰克,他不会对曼尼撒谎的
So, there's just...
所以,其实……
There's not a chance in hell he's staying,
他绝对没有机会留下来了
and I'm sorry, Shar. I'm... I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉,莎伦,我真的很抱歉
I will come home tonight.
今晚我会回家的
And I love you, and...
我爱你……
I will find some way to forgive you for this someday,
也许有一天我会找到办法原谅你
but right now, I have no idea how.
但是现在,我没法原谅你
Great job today, Cap.
今天干得漂亮啊,队长
Thank you, Chief.
多谢夸奖,局长
Have you made any decision about my son?
关于我儿子的事情,你做好决定了吗?
I went through the incident reports.
我已经看过了事故报告
He saved Jake Crawford's life.
他救了杰克·克劳福特的命
Using unorthodox methods, sure, but
虽然用的是非正统的方法,但是……
Jake's grateful and has no complaints about Bode.
杰克很感激他,没有对博德进行投诉
I knew you were gonna give him a chance. Thank you, Manny.
我知道你会给他一次机会的,谢谢,曼尼
I'm gonna transfer him
我会把他转走
over to High Rock, not back to prison.
转去High Rock训练营,不是转回监狱
There's a lot of good people out there.
那里有很多很好的人
And most importantly, it's far from here.
最重要的是,那里离这里非常远
No, Manny, I-I can't lose my son.
不,曼尼,我不能失去我的儿子
I understand that, Chief.
我明白,局长
But Bode's been very clear.
但是博德表达得非常清楚
He doesn't want to be in Edgewater.
他不想待在埃奇沃特
Manny, I'm sick.
曼尼,我病了
What?
什么?
I have chronic kidney disease.
我的慢性肾病
I've told Vince, but no one else knows.
我告诉过万斯,但是其他人都不知道
Being sick didn't really even bother me a couple of days ago.
在几天之前,我对于生病一点儿都不在意
I had already lost both of my kids.
我以为已经失去了两个孩子
I figured I would just live out the rest of my days
我想我就这样度过余下的日子吧
with a job and a husband
that I loved until my time came.
有工作有我爱的丈夫陪伴
How's the prognosis?
预后情况如何?
Uh, it depends on the treatment,
呃,要看治疗的效果如何
but... it's bad.
但是……并不乐观
There's no promises here, and
这不是承诺什么
I don't really ask for favors, Manny, and I don't cut corners,
我真的不是让你帮忙,曼尼,我也不是要投机取巧
but I need my son.
我真的需要我的儿子
Okay? I...I need my family,
好吗?我……我需要我的家人
so... please, Manny.
所以……求你了,曼尼
I'm almost done.
我快收完了
I'll, uh... I'll be out of here before everyone else is back from chow.
我会在其他人吃完饭回来之前离开这里。
You're a pain in my ass, you know that?
知道吗,你真的是一个麻烦鬼
Well, guess I'll be a pain in someone else's soon.
我猜很快我就会成为别人的麻烦了
Incident reports say you went rogue,
事故报告上说你行事不受控
and you saved a firefighter's life.
也说你救了一个消防员的性命
The good seems to outweigh the bad.
似乎是利大于弊
I can't be here.
我不能留在这里
Yeah, so you've said.
是啊,你一直这么说
And I think what you want is to be as far away from your dad as possible.
我认为你只是想尽可能远离你的父亲
I saw that today when he showed up.
我看到今天他出现的时候了
There's a lot of hurt between you two.
你们两人之间有着太多的伤痛
But what you really want is an escape from his voice,
但是你真正想逃离的是他的声音
telling you you're not good enough,
是他说你不够好的声音
that you don't deserve to be here.
是你不配留在这里的声音
That voice is inside you, Bode.
博德,这些声音都在你的心底
And wherever you go... High Rock, Valley View, it doesn't matter...
无论你去到哪里,High Rock也好,Valley View也罢,都是一样的
That voice is going to go with you.
那些声音会一直跟着你
You can't outrun it, man.
你无处可逃
I know where you're at...
我知道你的情况是因为……
'cause I've been there, too.
我也曾像你这样
I was an inmate at this camp, too,
我也曾是这个营地的犯人
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表