剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
I'm not freelancing, man.
我没有在自♥由♥发挥
But given my conduct at the Buckeye, I'm guessing this is my last day on your crew.
考虑到我在巴克艾火场的行为,我猜这应该是我在你手下的最后一天
Okay, the least I can do with that time is help save some kids.
至少我能做的就是帮助拯救一些孩子们
Look, permission to give up my seat.
听着,请批准我放弃我的座位
I'm asking. It's not that simple, all right?
-我在等待批准 - 这事儿没这么简单好吗?
If Cory's saying that we can't comingle inmates and kids,
如果柯瑞说我们不能将囚犯和孩子们混运的话
then your one seat is not
gonna solve the problem.
那么你的一个座位也解决不了问题
It's got to be all of us or none of us.
要么全都不上车,要么必须全上车
Every man has to decide for himself.
大家必须自己做出决定
If my grandkids were in there,
如果我的孙子在其中的话
I'd want the firefighters to save them.
我希望消防员能够救下他们
I give up my seat, too.
我也放弃我的座位
Damn it, me too.
算了,我也一样
All right, then.
那么好吧
I'm gonna go tell those campers!
我去告诉那些夏令营的营员们
Look around for any emergency hoses.
四处找找,看有没有应急软管
Let's go save some kids.
我们去救孩子吧
Let's go.
走吧
How far out are you?
你们还有多远才到?
Oh, hello to you, too.
哦,你也好啊
How far out? Uh... 15 minutes.
- 还有多远? - 15分钟的车程
You want to tell me why my crew is being rerouted?
你不告诉我为什么我的消防员们被安排改道了?
You wiped out that brush fire in record time.
你们在创纪录的时间内扑了灌木火灾
Great work.
干得漂亮
So now you're the closest engine to the rec center.
现在你们成了离娱乐中心最近的消防车组
Uh-huh.
嗯
Where Manny and his crew happen to be?
曼尼和他的小队刚好也在那里?
That's quite a coincidence.
这可太巧了
Aren't you the guy who was just complaining about his son not following orders?
你不是刚才还在抱怨你的儿子不听从命令吗?
You think that could be genetic?
你觉得那是遗传谁呢?
Please hurry.
请赶快!
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Manny, Vince is close.
曼尼,万斯他们就快到了
Uh... didn't you say we were headed to Manny's crew?
呃,你刚才是说我们要赶去曼尼带的小队那边?
Yeah.
是的
Then why are they headed to us?
为什么他们不朝我们这边来呢?
Let's move, let's move.
快点,出发吧
Asphalt's busted straight through the windshield.
沥青块直接冲破了挡风玻璃
At least one injured party.
至少一人受伤
The driver. And the rest?
-伤者是司机 - 其他人呢?
Chief!
局长!
The bus wasn't carrying Manny's crew.
这辆车上不是曼尼的小队
It's full of kids.
车上全是孩子
Hello?
怎么样?
Hey, buddy, can you hear me?
嗨,能听到我说话吗?
Greencrest. Engine 1591 on scene.
Greencrest调度中心,1591号♥消防车在处置现场
We got one victim trapped with crush injuries.
有一名伤员被困,身上有撞击伤
Send a Code 3 ambulance and the nearest truck company.
请派一辆Code 3救护车与最近的卡车前来
And, uh...
还有……
And a bus to evacuate about 15 civilians.
再派一辆大巴疏散15位平民
He's unconscious.
他失去意识了
His pulse is thready.
他的脉搏很微弱
His pupils... are equal and reactive.
他的瞳孔等大,有反应
And he possibly has internal bleeding and third-degree burns.
他可能有内出血,还有三♥级♥烧伤
All right, we need to cool this guy off.
我们需要给他降温
Let's stabilize him.
我们先稳住他的伤情
I need a Lifepak,
我需要一个体外除颤仪
C-collar and run a line wide open on him.
还有C型护颈,准备建立一条液体通道
Here's a jump bag. Thank you.
这是有个急救包
Hey, everybody.
嗨,小家伙们
I'm Chief Leone.
我是利昂局长
And me, uh, and all my firefighter friends,
我和我的消防员伙伴们……
we're gonna need you guys to help us out by getting off this thing as soon as possible.
我们需要大家尽快从车上下来
Just to be extra safe, in case there's some danger to the truck that we can't see.
主要是为了安全,防止有一些看不到的危险会影响卡车
Okay, let's go. Come on.
好的,我们开始吧,来吧
All right, come on.
好的,下来吧
Come on.
快来
Hey, buddy. Coming with us?
小伙子,跟我们一起来啊?
I'm scared.
我害怕
I got you, pal.
我来帮你,孩子
Don't worry. You'll be all right.
别害怕,没事的
You'll be all right. I promise.
会没事的,我保证
All right. Run over there.
好了,跑到那边去吧
And keep them off the road and low until the bus gets here.
让他们俯低身子待在路边直到大巴来到
Jake, I'm handing over incident command to you.
杰克,我把现场指挥权交给你
I got to get to the rec center. They still need water.
我得赶去娱乐中心,他们还需要灭火的水
Copy you, Chief.
收到,局长
队长,我请求捡起一把链锯
Nah, Bode, I got it.
不行,博德,我明白你的意图
If we cut down the awning together, it'll be faster.
如果我们把那个遮阳棚锯倒的话,用不了多长时间
It lowers your risk of getting struck by lightning out here in this insanity.
这样就会降低这个庇护地被雷电击中的危险
Yeah, but it increases yours.
我知道,但是会增加你被雷电击中的危险
I told you... It's my last day here.
我说过了,这是我在这里的最后一天
I want to make it count.
我想让它变得有价值
The faster we move, the sooner the whole team will be out of harm's way.
我们越快行动,整个小队就能越快远离危险
Where do you want me, Cap?
队长,你想我从哪里开始锯起?
All right, Bode, back-cut that brace.
好吧,博德,先从那个撑木开始
Watch the kerf! Make sure not to pinch the bar!
注意切口角度!确保锯条不要被夹住!
Face cut!
背面再锯!
That's it!
好了!
Drop the chainsaw.
把链锯放下
Pull!
拉!
Let's go!
开干!
Not bad for a hand crew, huh?
对于手工作业人员来说,干得不错
I got water! I finally found an emergency hose that works!
我找到水了,我终于找到能用的消防栓了
Gabriela. I thought you were on the bus that took off with those kids.
加比,我还以为你在送孩子的大巴上
The counselors are with the kids. You know what?
-辅♥导♥员和孩子们在一起呢 - 你知道吗?
Cutting line in town... That's one thing. But it's dangerous out here.
在镇子里挖隔离带是一回事,这里可是特别危险啊
That's why we bust ass to keep everybody out here as safe as possible.
所以我们必须尽全力保证这里所有人的安全
I'm another set of hands to help.
我在这里就多一个帮手
You would've been safe just leaving.
你要是跟着大巴离开的话早就安全了
Dad,I couldn't leave you.
老爸,我不能离开你
You want water or not?
你到底要不要水了?
Be careful. Huh?
给我小心点,好吗?
You're a lifesaver.
你是一个救星
Just trying to help out.
我就是想帮个忙而已
Water!
水来了!
Be careful with the... Kickback!
- 要注意水管的……... - 反冲力!
Yeah.
对
Okay. Let's see how we're doing.
我们看看怎么处理
All right, he's hypotensive.
现在他的血压非常低
Let's lift the asphalt off of him.
我们来把沥青块从他身上抬走
No, we let the hospital remove the asphalt.
不行,我们让医院来移除沥青块
Listen, this thing is cooking him from the inside.
听着,这东西正在炙烤他的内脏
But if he bleeds out before the ambulance gets here, it's over.
但是如果救护车没来他就失血过多,那就全完了
And if we wait until it compromises his organs,
但是等到这东西先破坏了他的内脏
he'll die before then.
他会死得更快
We need to get this off of him now.
我们现在就得把这东西移走
Okay.
好吧
But we have to avoid peeling his skin along with the asphalt.
但我们得避免把他的皮肤和沥青一起撕下来
I'll minimize the damage.
我会尽量让伤害最小化
We need to move together on this thing, all right?
我们得一起发力移♥动♥,好吗?
And fast.
动作要快
不断有火苗蹿起来
And we keep hitting them.
我们也在一直消灭他们
You play a lot of Whac-A-Mole as a kid?
你小时候没少玩打地鼠的游戏啊
Be efficient with that water.
这些水要高效利用
This hose is hooked up to a local supply.
这个水管接的是当地的供水系统
There's no telling when it might run out.
不好说什么时候水就会用完
Good, Bode.
好了,博德
You're the reason we have any water at all.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表