剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
It's not mine. You sure?
-不是我的 -你确定?
'Cause I saw you talking to MVP, who does their deliveries.
因为我看到你和运货的MVP说话了
I was conversing.
I talk a lot.
随便说两句而已,我话多嘛
You can't have a phone.
你们不能有手♥机♥
That's an extra 90 days to your sentence.
这样的行为会给你们的刑期增加90天
It's mine.
手♥机♥是我的
Goat has nothing to do with it, okay?
这事情和山羊弗莱迪无关
The reason I have it is personal, though,
我想要手♥机♥是出于私人原因……
so if I could just... If we could talk alone for a minute...
所以如果我……如果我能和你私下谈一下
Okay, talk.
好了,说吧
Look, I'm here because I robbed a man at gunpoint.
我来这里是因为我持枪抢劫
The owner of a liquor store.
抢了酒水店的店主
He got up at my parole hearing and he read a letter saying that he forgave me
他出席了我的假释听证会,念了封原谅我的信
and he hoped I could turn my life around.
他希望我能够改变我的生活
It's the most generous thing anyone's ever done for me.
这是别人为我做过的最慷慨的事情了
I don't deserve that.
我不值得他这样做
But I have to believe that he knows something that I don't.
但我必须相信他知道一些我不知道的事情
And that if I work this program, that I can succeed.
如果我能够参加这个项目,我就能够成功
Okay, a-and I want to succeed, but I...
嗯,是我希望能够成功,但是我……
I can't do it here.
我不能在这里进行下去
And why is that?
为什么呢?
'Cause this is my hometown.
因为这里是我的家乡
Why didn't you tell me that from day one?
为什么你第一天的时候不告诉我?
Three Rock, vegetation fire. Rapid spread.
三石营地,植被火灾,过火速度迅速
Requesting all available crews.
需要全部人手参与救火
Three Rock responding.
三石营地出动
Copy that. Let's go.
-收到 -走吧
Hey... you just gave me a whole speech on how you want to succeed.
你刚才给我长篇大论地说你想成功
So let's go.
那就走吧
- Let's go, fellas, pick it up! - This is not a drill.
大伙儿带好装备,准备出发!这可不是训练!
All right, guys.
大家听着!
This is a real baptism by fire.
这一次是真正的火的洗礼
I don't even know all y'all's names yet,
现在我还没有记住你们所有人的名字
but by the end of the night, I'm not only gonna know your name,
但是到今天晚上,我不仅会记住你们的名字
I'm gonna know what kind of a man you are.
而且还会了解你们是什么样的人
Now, your first fire got started
现在你们将开始第一次救火
because of a car crash on Buckeye Road.
起火原因是巴克艾路上的一次车祸
And every fire is named after where it was ignited.
每一场火灾都是以起火点来命名的
So, gentlemen... welcome to the Buckeye.
所以说,先生们……欢迎来到巴克艾火场
I ordered three tankers, five water tenders.
我已经调来三辆水罐车和五辆消防水炮车
I'd have said five tankers and three tenders,
我说的是五辆水罐车和三辆水炮车
- but you're in charge. - I am.
-但是你说得算 -是的
We got dozers?
有推土机吗?
They're coming from Butte county.
推土机会从比尤特县赶过来
I'm worried about Harrison Ridge.
我担心哈里森山脊会受影响
The wind changes on a dime up there.
那里的风向变化太快了
I already sent Eve and Jake up there to get eyes on it.
我已经派伊芙和杰克上去观察了
If this thing gets into Miller Canyon,
如果火势蔓延到米勒峡谷
it's gonna rip right into town.
那肯定会烧到镇子上
We need those dozers.
我们需要推土机
I said they're coming. They'll be here in a couple of hours.
我说了推土机会来的,几个小时后就会到达了
I'm not trying to say I told you so,
我不想说我早就告诉你这样的话了
I just don't know we can wait.
只是不知道我们等不等得起
Let's order evacuations, then.
那就下令疏散
Hidden Lake subdivision, the whole west side of town.
包括隐湖分区,还有整个镇子的西部地区
You know people around here don't like to leave their homes.
你知道这里的人们都不愿离开家园
That's why I'm gonna put you in charge of it,
所以我才让你负责处理
because you're so persuasive.
因为你太有说服力了
All right, boys, watch your dime!
大家注意间隔
Ten feet apart.
间距十英尺
We're creating a barrier between the town and the fire.
我们要在火场和镇子之间建立一道屏障
Hey, Freddy, clear this root.
弗莱迪,把这块树根清理掉
Cap, it's underground.
队长,这东西埋在地下的
Yeah, and if it catches fire over here,
是的,如果这里着火
it travels underground, starts a fire over there.
火焰就会顺着根从地下传播,烧到那边去
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
Eve, Jake,
伊芙,杰克!
- you guys on a scout? - Yeah.
-你们是要去观察瞭望吗? -是的
We're gonna head to the ridge.
我们要上到山脊上去
Chief Leone needs eyes on Miller Canyon.
利昂队长让我们注意着米勒峡谷的变化
All right, keep me posted.
Let's go, boys!
好吧,随时联♥系♥。我们继续,小伙子们!
That fire's not moving slower.
火势蔓延的速度可没有慢下来
Why are you? Pick it up!
为什么你们的速度慢下来了?加把劲!
Gabriela. Hey.
- 加布里埃拉 -嗨
Hey. So we're evacuating the west side of town.
我们正在疏散镇子的西部地区
And you know how people around here feel about leaving.
你也知道人们对于抛弃家园的感受
They're either gonna stay and protect their homes,
他们要么会留下不走保护自己的家园
or they're gonna come here and get drunk,
要么就会跑到酒吧来买♥♥醉
so can you tell Maya to close the bar?
所以你能告诉玛雅先让酒吧关门停业吗?
We need people getting out of town, not coming here.
我们需要人们先离开镇子,而不是跑来这里
Is there anything else we can do to help?
我们能帮上什么忙吗?
Best thing you can do is just stay out of harm's way.
你能做的最好的事就是远离危险
This is getting bad.
情况变得有点糟糕了
Division Charlie, this is 1591 F1 on Harrison Ridge.
C总部,这里是1591消防车的F1,我们在哈里森山脊
The fire has gotten into Miller Canyon, rapid spread,
大火已经烧进米勒峡谷,过火迅速
moving east towards town.
火势正向镇子移♥动♥
Copy that. Return to base.
收到,请返回基地
Copy that.
明白
There's a bunch of spot fires.
有太多飞火了
We gotta get the hell out of here.
我们得离开这个鬼地方
This way.
走这边!
Stump hole!
我踩到树坑了!
I got you. I got you. Come here, come here.
我拉住你了,没事,过来过来
My back's on fire.
我背上有火
If there are stump holes, this whole area's unstable.
如果这里有树坑,那么整片地区都不稳定
My boot. My boot's melted.
我的靴子,我的靴子烧化了
Can you move? Can you move?!
你能动吗?你能走吗?
Uh, yeah.
我能走
Jake, come on. We gotta get out of here. Come on.
杰克,快点儿,我们赶快离开这里,快走
I-I can't. I'm trapped.
我走不了,我被压住了
Okay, come on. One, two, three.
没事,来吧,1、2、3!
Evacuations are underway.
疏散正在进行当中
Division Charlie is getting hit hard
C区受火势冲击严重
chasing spot fires in Miller Canyon.
米勒山谷已经有飞火传播了
It's heading towards town.
山火正在朝镇子 袭来
Then I think a backburn's our best bet, right?
那我想引火回烧可能是我们最好的办法了,对吧?
Let's do it.
那就开始吧
Okay. Right here.
好,从这里开始引火回烧
Old Creek Road.
旧溪路
That's where we'll make our stand.
那里就会成为我们的立足之地
Hey, guys, hold the work!
大家暂停手里的活儿!
Incident Command is moving all crews.
事故指挥部要调动全部人手
They want us to cut a line in town. Let's go.
他们想让我们在镇子里建出一条隔离带
Wait, wait, wait. You serious? We gotta do all this over again?
等等,你是认真的?我们要把这些再重做一遍?
Yes, sir.
是的
No, we need a break.
别,我们需要休息啊
I'm done.
我不干了
Hey, pick up your tool, Freddy.
Freddy, get up.
-弗莱迪,把你的工具捡起来! -弗莱迪,起来
I said pick up your tool!
我让你把工具捡起来!
You want me to call Cory back at base camp?
你要我给保留营地的柯瑞联♥系♥一下吗?
Have him come get you, take you back to prison?
你要我让他过来把你扔回监狱去吗?
'Cause that's exactly what's about to happen!
因为我绝对要这么做的!
All right. Base camp...
好吧,呼叫营地!
Wait. Wait. Hey.
等一下!
Freddy, people are
in danger, man.
弗莱迪,现在好多人有危险了
I'm hungry and hot and tired.
我又饿,又热,又累!
And it's literally raining ash!
而且到处都是飞灰!
That's because this fire's getting closer, man.
那是因为火离我们越来越近了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表