剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
All right? So-so quit talking
all that nonsense,
好吗?不要再说丧气话
and hang in there.
坚持住
Hey, where do you want me?
哪里需要我?
All right, the truck is staunching the bleeding,
消防车减慢了出血
so if it's his femoral artery,
如果是股动脉出血
he could bleed out in minutes. - Yeah.
他几分钟内就会失血过多
So we need a tourniquet and packing the second he gets out, all right?
所以他一救出来就要马上止血包扎
Yeah. Hey, we got this.
好,我们能做到
We ain't gonna leave this firefighter behind.
我们不会丢下任何一个消防员
Okay, guys, ready to lift the engine.
大家准备好把消防车抬起来
Up on blue.
继续充气
Pupils are equal and reactive.
瞳孔对称且有反应
Come on, Cara, honey. You with me?
Cara,你醒了吗?
Good girl.Yes.
太好了
Ahh. Ahh.
You need an AED.
你需要除颤仪
Defibrillator?
去纤颤器吗?
That's good. That's really good.
对
If help ever gets here. Where are the EMTs?
那要等救护车来,救护车呢?
Mrs. L.
Mrs. L... Your hands are clammy.
你的手湿乎乎的
How's your pulse?
脉搏怎么样
I worry about your condition.
我担心你的情况
That's... a really good assessment.
不错的检查
You're gonna make an excellent nurse.
你能成为非常好的护士
Vince.
Hey.
嘿,Vince
I'm here with Cara, from next door.
我和隔壁的Cara在一起
Cara? Heartbreaker Cara?
心碎的Cara?
Oh, boy, we're on speakerphone.
开着外放呢
Oh. Hi, Cara.
嗨,Cara
Hi. - Cara has an electric burn
Cara被电烧伤了
with an exit wound, and I just brought her back from a cardiac arrest.
还有出口伤,我刚把她从突发心脏病中抢救回来
Wait, you did CPR?
你做了心脏复苏术?
Sharon, that... that's strenuous.
Sharon,这得费不少力气
That's really bad for your kidney condition.
对你的肾脏情况很不好
Cara needed it, and an ambulance, but that last part's
Cara需要,还需要救护车,但救护车
really taking a long time. - You sound winded.
半天都没有来 - 你听起来呼吸困难
Mr. L, she's spent.
她已经精疲力尽了
I'm really worried about her fading.
她虚弱得让我担心
I'd really like to return the CPR favor, but I'm pretty weak myself.
我想帮她,但我自己也很虚弱
Your dialysis stopped when the power went out, right?
是不是停电的时候你的透析仪也停了
And the A C, too.
是的,还有空调
If the ambulance ever comes, I'll get in it with her.
救护车到了我和她一起去医院
It's the least they can do.
至少这个他们能做到
Mr. L, it's not looking good.
她看起来很不好
She really needs an ambulance.
她看起来真的需要救护车
Okay, Sharon, I'm coming to you. Hang in there.
Sharon,我马上过去,坚持住
Cara, you're gonna get a real-life nursing intensive.
Cara,你要体验一下护士的真实感受了
I might pass out, honey, but that's okay.
我可能要晕了,但别担心
It's happened before. Could you elevate my feet?
之前也发生过,你可以把我的脚举起来吗?
And then it's all about the airway.
然后重点是呼吸道
You gotta remember to keep it clear.
你要记得保持呼吸道畅通
I won't be able to remind you.
我没法再提醒你了
Airway.
呼吸道
Airway. Airway.
呼吸道
I'm sorry, I know this hurts.
抱歉,我知道这很疼
You're that Olympic diver, aren't you?
你是那个奥林匹克游泳运动员吧?
In a past life, yeah.
过去是的
Wow. You're really brave.
你好勇敢
Mm, firefighting is way scarier, trust me.
相信我,做消防员更可怕
Yeah, you had a whole career, and now you're starting a new one.
但你已经拥有了一份成功的事业,却又重新开始
How do you know what you want and just go for it?
你怎么知道你想要什么并马上行动呢?
I always wanted to open my own bakery,
我一直想开一家属于自己的烘焙店
ever since I got my first standing mixer.
从我拥有第一个电动打蛋器开始
But restaurants are risky, so I put it out of my mind
但开餐馆风险太大了,所以我放弃了
and told myself I could settle for my salaried accounting job.
并告诉我自己应该满足于稳定的会计工作
But here I am, years later,
但几年后的现在
finally going after what I wanted all along.
我终于实现了一直以来的梦想
You didn't waste any time going after what you really want.
你没有任何犹豫去做你想做的事情
You must be wise beyond your years.
你比你的实际年龄要成熟很多
Nice work, Gabs.
干得不错,Gabs
You might be right about my work life,
你可能说对了我的工作部分
but I doubt you'd feel the same way
但没说对
about the rest of it.
Whatever it is,
其他部分-不管怎么样
don't make my mistakes.
不要和我犯同样的错误
Don't wait.
不要等
Follow your heart now.
跟随自己的内心
All right, the engine's lifted. Let's go.
好了,消防车已经抬起来了
Get ready to pack the wound.
准备好包扎伤口
All right, Bode, you and me.
Bode,咱们两个
One slide, all right?- Yeah.
一把就拖出来行吗? - 行
One, two, three, slide.
一,二,三,拽!
Okay, Freddy, I want you to pack this wound
Freddy,你来包扎伤口
and keep pressure on it. - Okay.
按压住伤口 - 好
There, pack it tight.
这里,包扎的紧一点
See, Charlie? Your leg is in one piece.
看,Charlie,你的腿保住了
Have that splint ready for me.
给我准备好夹板
I want you to get it all the way to the top.
你要把把绷带缠到顶上
How's our guy doing?
你们怎么样了
He's out, thank God.
Hey,
他出来了,谢天谢地
I need the engine. I-I got two patients. It's urgent.
我需要救护车,我有两个病人,情况紧急
I need transport, lights and sirens.
需要亮起警示灯鸣笛行驶
All right, we got you. Hey, guys, let's get this box truck out of here
交给我吧,把货车拖出去
and get the chief an engine; let's get Charlie home.
给队长调一辆救护车;把Charlie送到医院
Freddy, Ramirez, you're with me.
你们两个和我一起
Soon as the engine's free, we go.
等救护车来了就走
Wait. Can I help?
等等,需要我帮忙吗?
I need you here.
我需要你在这里
Making me proud. I heard you earlier.
让我骄傲,我刚才听到你说的话了
Why don't you think about changing that sticker, huh?
为什么不考虑把名字贴纸改了呢?
I don't know who Donovan is, but it's not your name.
我不知道Donovan是谁,反正不是你的名字
Bode.
Hey, we got you.
We got you. All right, man?
坚持住,我们会救你
We got you.
坚持住
Pulse is weak and thready.
脉搏很虚弱
Charlie?
Hang on, man!
Charlie,坚持住
He's crashing.
他快不行了
Eve? Eve, what's going on?
Eve,怎么了?
Lost pulse.
摸不到脉搏了
Starting CPR.
What?
开始做心脏复苏术 - 什么?
No. No, no, no.
不,不,不,不
Come on, come on. Over here, guys.
快点,快点。在这儿
We can't lose him.
我们不能失去他
Start the IV.
开始静脉注射、
Run it wide open, okay?
速度开到最快
Come on, Charlie, this is not how this ends for you.
Charlie你不能就这么死了
He still doesn't have a pulse.
他还是没有脉搏
He can't die on his last day. - He won't.
他不能在最后一天死 - 他不会的
But if he wakes up without a leg, he's gonna be pissed.
但如果他保不住这条腿,他会很生气
So make sure you keep pressure on that thing.
所以按压好伤口
Let's go, Charlie. Come on.
坚持住。Charlie
I got a pulse. - He's alive.
他有脉搏了 - 他还活着
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Hey. Hey, Charlie, you with me?
Charlie,你醒了吗?
You again?
又是你?
There's my man.
不愧是你
There you go, Charlie. Good.
Charlie,太好了你没事
Can I get a nonrebreather on him?
能给我拿一个非循环呼吸面罩吗?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表