剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
It's okay.
So does my boyfriend.
没事儿,我的男朋友也很懂车。
Hey, it's me.
嗨,是我
I'm on the road behind the con camp.
我在保护营地后面的那条路上
There's no way you have cell service out here.
这个地方你的手♥机♥不可能有信♥号♥♥
Whoa, hey. Easy, easy. Get back.
-嗨,嗨,别紧张 -退后!
Hey, hey, hey, look. Come on. I just...
嗨,你别怕! -我……
I'm fine, okay?
我没事,好吧?
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该出现在这里
I-I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
听着,我不会伤害你的,好吗?
Just let me just talk you through reconnecting the ignition wire.
我就给你讲一下如何重接点火线好了
Or better yet, you know what?
或者更好的办法是……
You can keep that thing trained on me when...and I'll do it for you.
你继续拿枪指着我,我给你接好
You even step onto the road, and you're off property.
你一站上这条路,就是脱离营地管控范围了
They consider that an escape.
他们会认为你的这种行动是逃跑
You got a better idea?
难道你有更好的办法吗?
I guess I just escaped.
我猜我已经算逃跑了
I'm sorry about this. I was scared,
我很抱歉拿枪指着你,我太害怕了
and I carry it around with me in case my car breaks down, and I...
我带着它只是为了防止车出问题后,我……
Next to a prison, and you run into an escaped felon?
害怕在监狱旁遇到逃犯?
Are you, uh... you from here?
你是本地人吗?
I grew up in San Diego.
我在圣地亚哥长大
My parents got divorced a couple years ago,
我父母在几年前离婚了
and my dad moved here. We, uh...
-然后我父亲搬到了这里。- 我们是……
we drove past your ceremony yesterday.
昨天你进行典礼的时候我们的车刚好经过
It's pretty cool you were in the Olympics.
你能参加奥♥运♥会真的很酷
Yeah, it was.
是的
So what now? I don't know.
-那你现在呢? -我也不知道
Four years is a long time to wait for your real life to begin.
四年时间对于等待你的真正生活开始来说是很漫长的。
Yeah. Yeah, I can relate.
I'm sorry.
-是啊,我深有同感 -我很抱歉
No, don't be.
没事儿,不用感到抱歉
Four years is a long time to wait for your real life.
四年时间对于你的真正生活来说是很漫长的。
Try and start it.
尝试着开始吧。
Yeah. You're good to go.
好了,你可以走了
Thank you.
太感谢了
Let me give you some money for helping me.
让我给你点钱作为报酬吧
You don't... Seriously, you don't need to do that.
不用,你真的不用这么做
Oh, you, uh... you dropped something.
你,你的东西掉了……
Your boyfriend?
这是你男朋友?
Yeah.
是的
I mean, he wasn't really on the phone, but he exists.
刚才打给他的电♥话♥是假的,但是他是真的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Really.
真的谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
Yeah. You, too.
你也是
Jake told Gabriela he loves her.
杰克告诉加布里埃拉他爱她
-Okay. No -Oh!
-好吧,打住! -噢
No, no, no, we are not doing this, not... No.
打住打住,我们不谈这个,不谈
She's kind of a big deal, dude.
她是个不错的姑娘,兄弟
Try not to blow it, all right?
别搞砸了,好吗?
Okay, when have I ever blown it with anyone?
好吧,我什么时候搞砸过和别人的感情?
Larissa. Sandy.
比如拉瑞莎,桑迪
Gemma with a G, and Jemma with a J.
一个吉玛,一个杰玛……
Right. Jemma,
对了,那个杰玛……
who you brought to game night, and Sharon still talks about,
你带她来参加游戏之夜,到现在莎伦还会说起她
what happened to her?
她是怎么没的?
She needed saving,
她需要被拯救
and he likes being the hero,
他喜欢当英雄
but then he gets bored, so...
但后来他觉得无趣了,于是就……
Oh, okay, so you got me figured out.
噢,好吧,原来你把我已经看透了
No, I'm just saying "yay."
没有,我只是说“耶~~~”
You told her you love her,
but now, love her.
既然你已经说过爱她了,那现在就爱她吧
It's time for us to grow up, you know?
我们也该成熟点了,对吧?
Okay.
好吧
You're right.
你说得太对了
You're right, both of you. I need to...
你说得对,我需要……
grow up.
成熟一些
Jake! See, this is... This is what you do.
杰克!你看,你老是这样!
What's wrong?
我怎么了……
-Station 42. Vehicular accident on Buckeye Road. -That's us. Let's go.
-42消防队,巴克艾路发生车辆事故 -来活儿了,出发 !
There's the vehicle. Stop here.
事故车辆在那儿,停在这里
Okay, let's flank out.
从侧面过去
Help!
救命!
Chief, we got downed power lines around the car.
队长,车子周围有掉落的电线
Check the occupants. How many? Checking now.
-看看车内人数 -正在观察
Battalion 1508 on scene with engine 1591.
1508片区的1591消防车到达现场
Single vehicle off the road.
一辆轿车冲下路基
-Don't go in there yet. -I got two.
-先不要下去! -我看到车内有两人
Looks like a mother and a baby trapped inside.
看上去是一位母亲和一个婴儿被困在车内
Help!
救我!
Fire in the timber, moving uphill. Rapid rate of spread.
树林中有火情,正在快速向山上蔓延
There's no time to secure the car before the flames come on us.
在火势袭来之前,我们没有时间去护住车子了
All right, we need to get them out now.
我们现在就得把他们救出来
The door won't open and my seatbelt's jammed.
车门打不开,安全带也卡住了
Hey, window punch.
准备破窗!
What? Oh, God!
什么?天哪!
Listen, we're gonna break the window in the back,
听着,我们会把后窗破开
and we're gonna get you
and your baby out,
然后会把你和孩子救出来
okay? Okay.
-好吗?-好
All right.
好吧
Hey. Hey, do you smell gas?
你闻到有油气味吗?
Yeah. All right, let's go.
是的,好吧,开始吧
Come on, guys, move.
来吧,开始行动
- Ma'am, cover the baby. We're gonna break the glass.
女士,请护好宝宝,我们准备破窗了
Okay, ma'am, I'm going to start with your baby
女士,我要先把宝宝救出去
so you and I have room to exit the vehicle.
这样我和你才能够有空间从车里出去
Hold tight, okay?
抓紧,好吗?
All right, I'm gonna get you out of here.
好吧,我要把你带出去了
Here we go, sweetie.
走吧,小宝贝
Okay, little guy, here you go. I got him.
-好吧,小家伙,我们走啦 -我接住他了
Fire's moving quick, guys.
火势蔓延得很快
Hurry.
快点儿!
- Oh, my God, the fire's coming!
我的天哪,火烧上来了!
Ma'am,we need to get out of here now.
女士,我们现在必须要离开这里了
Let's go. Follow me.
走吧,跟紧我
There you go. You're doing great.
就是这样,你做得很不错
Take my hand.
拉住我的手
I'm gonna help you out, okay?
我要把你拉出来,好吗?
One, two, three.
1、2、3
I got you.
接住你了
It's right up on you, Jake. Let's go, let's go,
往正上方走,杰克!加油,加油!
Come on, come on!
加把劲儿!
- Up, up, up. - Clear! Clear! Clear!
-上,上,上! -好了好了!
Buckeye IC, this has potential to become a major incident.
巴克艾信息中心,这里有可能成为重大火灾事故
MVP dropped the phone off after breakfast.
MVP在早饭后把手♥机♥带过来了
I already called Cookie.
我已经给库琦打过电♥话♥了
Where is it?
电♥话♥呢?
It's hidden. Where?
-我藏起来了 -藏哪儿了?
I need it. - Shh!
-我要用电♥话♥ -小声点
- Bode, Freddy!
博德,弗莱迪!
A word. Now!
过来聊聊!现在!
Have a seat, gentlemen.
先生们,请坐下
Do you recognize this?
认出这个东西了吗?
My daughter says that a couple guys fitting your description were out taking a little walk last night.
我女儿说昨晚有两个符合你俩外形描述的人跑出去了
And that road? That road is a common drop-off place for contraband.
而那条路是常用的违♥禁♥品♥交接地点
So we decided to check your lockers this morning.
所以今天早上我们检查了你们的储物柜
Didn't find anything
没找到什么东西
but then we searched the kitchen.
然后我们搜查了厨房♥
And for some reason, people like to store things in the dry rice and the beans.
不知怎的,人们都喜欢在大米和豆子里蔵点东西
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表