剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
那我怎么支持你?
What the hell are you talking about now?
你现在又在说什么鬼话?
About this fire that you started as a kid.
关于你小时候放的那场火
Chief Snow told me.
Snow局长告诉我的
My parents know, don't they?
我父母也知道,对吧?
Yeah, yeah, but... And you didn't think this was worth
是啊,是啊,但凡是我问你
bringing up when I... when I asked you point-blank
他们还有没有别的证据的时候
if there was anything else they had on you?
你就没想到告诉我吗?
You suspect me, too, huh?
你也怀疑我,是吧?
Because of a mistake I made...
就因为我小时候犯的
as a kid?
一个错?
I don't want to... Then don't, Bode.
我不想...
那就别想,Bode
Man, I got everyone here looking at me like I did it.
兄弟,这里所有人都用那种眼神看我,好像就是我♥干♥的
I didn't start those fires.
那些火不是我放的
Okay.
好吧
But if you didn't, then...
但如果你没放,那...
what is happening? I don't know, man.
到底是怎么回事?
我不知道,伙计
How did Chief Snow even find out about my past, huh?
Snow局长怎么会知道我过去的事,啊?
Who else knew?
还有谁知道?
Bode, that's not exactly something that I advertise.
Bode,我可没到处说这事
I mean, some of my...
我是说,我的一些...
Let's grab some gear from the back.
我们去后面拿装备吧
We'll meet you back here, all right?
我们在这里等你,好吗?
O'Reilly?
Yeah, what's up? Did you tell the fire investigator
嗯,怎么了?你是不是告诉火灾调查员
that I started that fire as a kid?
我小时候放过火?
Did you? Y-Yeah. Why?
你说了吗?
是... 是的,怎么了?
You don't do that.
你不该这么做的
I'm sorry. No, no.
对不起,不,不
We were bonding over our dads.
我们当时在聊各自的爸爸
That's something that I told you in confidence.
这是我私下告诉你的事
We did bond, dude. I'm sorry, okay?
我们聊得很投机,兄弟,对不起,好吗?
I just figured you would've told her yourself.
我只是觉得你自己会告诉她的
Yeah. We got... we got to be transparent here.
是啊,我们得... 我们得坦诚相待
Okay? We got to clear our names so that we can find the guy.
好吗?我们得洗清自己的嫌疑,这样才能找到真凶
I gave Snow my phone. I told her to dig all she wants.
我把手♥机♥给了Snow,我让她随便查
My dad always played cards up during an investigation,
我爸爸在调查的时候总是坦诚相待
and I-I just kind of figured you would do the same.
我想你也会这么做
Jake! I was trying to help!
Jake!我是想帮忙!
Jake!
O'Reilly.
I know you don't know me, man, but I promise
我知道你不了解我,兄弟,但我保证
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
No, I-I... I just... I want to say that I-I get it.
不,我... 我只是... 我想说我理解
You know, I...
你知道,我...
I remember the firebug they caught in Hesby 15 years ago.
我记得 15 年前在Hesby抓到的那个纵火狂。
I'm sure that your dad
我肯定你♥爸♥爸
was just as pissed as my parents were. Mm.
当时和我父母一样生气,嗯
It was all he talked about for weeks.
那事儿他念叨了好几个星期
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
嗯
Seriously.
说真的
Now isn't the time to go down memory lane, Bode.
现在不是回忆往事的时候,Bode
I wasn't, Cap.
我没有,队长
Only a few minutes
再有几分钟
from having a clear path to the stairwell.
就能打通到楼梯间的路了
Sounds like we're getting to Danny real soon.
听起来我们很快就救出Danny了
I don't know. Maybe I should've sent him to therapy.
我不知道。也许我应该送他去做心理治疗的
I just... I thought it would make things worse.
我只是... 我觉得那样会让事情更糟
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It was nobody's fault.
谁都没错
See? This is why we shouldn't talk about it.
看吧?这就是我们不该谈论这事的原因
I don't mean to pry,
我不是想打探
but maybe you need to talk about it,
但也许你需要谈谈
even if it's painful.
即使会很痛苦
I tried at first, but it seemed to just make him hurt.
起初我试过,但这似乎只会让他更糟糕
Hmm. And then he wouldn't come out of his room.
嗯,后来他就不肯走出自己的房♥间
Sometimes you got to keep asking questions.
有时候你就得不停地问问题
When do you take no for an answer?
什么时候你才能接受失败
After a month? Six months?
一个月后?六个月后?
A year?
一年后?
Hold on. How long has Danny been in there?
等等,丹尼在里面待多久了?
All right, my boys, you make sure that fire
好了,大家,你们要确保火
doesn't get to the tree lines. You got that?
势不会蔓延到树林那边。明白吗?
Copy that.
收到
Hey, Cap. What's up?
嘿,队长,怎么了?
You get cell service out here? Why?
你在这儿有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗?怎么了?
Look up Collin O'Reilly.
查一下 Collin O'Reilly.
Ah, come on, Bode.
啊,别这样,Bode
We're working, man.
我们正在工作呢,兄弟
Captain, Jake's rep is on the line.
队长,Jake的工会代表来电♥话♥了
Maybe his career. I know...
可能关系到他的职业生涯,我知道……
I know you don't want to be in on this, but you are.
我知道你不想卷入这件事,但你已经卷进来了
Look, man, there can literally be thousands
听着,兄弟,叫Collin O'Reillys的人可能
of Collin O'Reillys.
有几千个
Yeah, but there's only one Kirk O'Reilly
是啊,但Kirk O'Reilly只有一个
that's a Cal Fire legend.
他是加州消防局的传奇人物
Can't be that hard to look up his kid.
查他的孩子应该没那么难
Fine.
行吧
Hey, Bode.
嘿,Bode
This spot.
这个位置
Soon as it's safe, I'm gonna send you two in,
一旦安全了,我就派你们两个进去
but stay clear of this area right here.
但要远离这边这个区域
That's where most of the ammo is stored.
大部分弹♥药♥都存放在那儿
Chief,
队长
Danny's PTSD is worse than we thought.
Danny的创伤后应激障碍比我们想象的更严重
He hasn't been out of that room in three years.
他已经三年没出过那个房♥间了
What?
什么?
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能?
And why didn't the family tell us that?
而且为什么这家人没告诉我们?
Talking's not their thing.
他们嘴真严
Oh, it took a fire for them to open up?
哦,一场火灾才让他们开口?
Apparently. Kid's had zero help dealing with his trauma.
显然是这样。没有人帮这孩子在应对创伤
Huh. Locking himself up in that room is him begging for help.
呵,把自己锁在房♥间里就是他在乞求帮助了
All right, Lee, Norris,
好吧,Lee, Norris
be prepared to bring this kid out any way you can,
准备好想尽一切办法把这孩子弄出来
on or off his feet.
不管他愿不愿意
Yes, sir. Oh, hey, Chief?
是,长官
哦,队,局长?
You know an uncooperative patient is a liability.
你知道不配合的病人是个麻烦
Okay. You got a pitch?
好吧,你有什么办法?
I understand what Danny's going through.
我明白Danny正在经历什么
I feel like I understand how to get him to come out.
我觉得我知道怎么让他出来
Send me.
派我去
I've been inside before.
我刚进去过
I know the layout. I can guide him.
我熟悉布局,我可以引导他
All right. Do it. Go.
行,去吧,快走
Hey, according to the Internet,
嘿,根据网上的信息
Kirk O'Reilly didn't have any children.
Kirk O'Reilly 没有孩子
I knew it.
我就知道
There was no Hesby arson. I made it up.
根本没有Hesby纵火案,是我编的
Why would you do that? Collin's a liar.
你为什么要这么做?Collin是个骗子
Why would he lie about being Kirk O'Reilly's son?
他为什么要谎称自己是 Kirk O'Reilly'的儿子?
Cap, the truck's on fire.
队长,那辆卡车着火了
Whoa, whoa.
我的天哪
Command, this is Three Rock.
指挥部,这里是三石队
We got a vehicle on fire on the Charlie side.
C区有一辆车着火了
Is anyone in it?
车里有人吗?
Come on. Who are you?
拜托。,到底是谁?
Turn around.
转过身来
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表