剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
but nothing's gonna get you out faster than telling the truth.
但是如果你说出来的话肯定会让你更快减刑
Snitching pays.
打小报告是有回报的
I-I...
我……我……
I got faith that whoever took the watch will fess up.
我相信拿了表的人会承认的
Even Cap.
即使是队长也一样
Is your faith in him greater than the love for your mom?
你对他的信任比对你母亲的爱还要多吗?
♪ ♪
Well, we turned the gas off and vented the place,
我们已经将天㒄气关闭并且进行通风
but the CO's still through the roof.
但是一氧化碳指数依然爆表
Then there's another source.
那就是有其他泄露源
I'll have utilities cut the power for the entire block. -Okay, copy.
- 我让公用事业部门切断整个街区的电源。 -好的,收到。
All right, we need to find Wes and fast or cut bait,
我们必须尽快找到韦斯,要么就得终止搜救
before it's either one body bag or three.
否则不是他完蛋就是我们三人都完蛋
Wait, I hear something. Wes?
等一下,我听到什么声音了,韦斯!
Wes?
韦斯?
He's got a pulse. Okay, I got him.
- 他还有脉搏 - OK,我来扶他
Hey, Wes, come on, buddy.
嗨,韦斯,起来,伙计
We're gonna go on a little trip.
我们要往外面走了
Let's go!
走吧!
Oh, hold on. You look high as a kite.
噢,等一下,你这一看就是吸嗨了的样子
I do?
Yes.
- 有吗? - 当然了
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
That's much better.
这样好多了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello.
你好
Hi. I'm Sharon.
我是莎伦
Hi. Lilly.
嗨,我是莉莉
Kate. Can I help you?
我是凯特,有什么事吗?
Oh, I'm so glad you asked, 'cause you can.
很高兴你这么问,因为你能帮我们
You reported a watch missing,
你报告丢失了一块腕表
and it has the power to send a lot of people back to prison,
这可能会导致许多人又被送回监狱
and one of those people is my son.
而我的儿子正是那些人之一
Yes, sh-she is the mom of one of the firefighters from this morning.
她的儿子是今天早上那些消防员之一
The convicts.
那些犯人吧
They're incarcerated, trying to turn their lives around,
他们虽然被监禁,但都在努力扭转他们的人生
and the accusation that you made could really hurt them.
你做出的指控很可能会真的伤害他们
Accusation?
指控?
When people steal from you, do you not call the police?
有人偷了你的东西,难道你不报♥警♥吗?
Oh, and how did you know it was them?
你怎么知道是他们偷的?
Did you have proof?
你有什么证据吗?
Okay.
好了
Okay, we are not here to finger-point.
好了,我们来这里不是为了指责什么的
Uh, we're here with an offer.
我们来这里是想给出一个解决办法
If you would withdraw that accusation,
如果你愿意撤销指控
I will replace the watch.
我会赔偿那块腕表
I-I'll buy you another one. It doesn't matter what it costs.
我会给你再买♥♥一块作为补偿,无论价值多少
I-I'm not rich, but it doesn't matter.
虽然我不是那么有钱,但是我不在乎
With all due respect, I value people over stuff.
恕我直言,我更看重的是人而不是物件
Except it isn't "stuff."
可惜那并不是什么普通“物件”
That's an heirloom that's been in my family for generations.
那是我的家族几代人的传家之宝
So, with all due respect,
所以,恕我直言
please go.
你们还是走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You found him.
你们找到他了
Hey, great work, you two.
干得不错,你们两个
How's Wes doing?
韦斯情况如何?
The water wall.
水墙
It's a swimming pool.
游泳池
The water, the water.
水,水
Yeah. You see?
看到了吗?
That's the lack of oxygen talking.
大脑缺氧,开始说胡话了
Yep, this guy's on the next ambulance.
这个伤员坐下一辆救护车走
He took in additional poison.
他又吸入有毒气体了
Maxine.
马克辛
Maxine is inside.
Hey, hey, hey.
- 马克辛还在里面 - 嗨嗨!
Take it easy.
放松
Max-Maxine.
Relax, relax.
- 马克,马克辛…… - 放松 放松!
What-what did he say? "Inside"?
他刚才说什么?什么”还在里面“?
Wait, who's Maxine?
等等,谁是马克辛?
Maxine's his wife.
马克辛是他的妻子
And the swimming pool?
那游泳池呢?
W-Water wall?
水墙又是什么?
There was art on the wall near where we found him.
我们找到他的附近墙上有幅画
It was all water.
画里全是水
Well, he's saying his wife is still in there, okay?
他是说他的妻子还在里面,对吗?
That didn't sound like gibberish to me.
我觉得听上去不像是胡话
Chief, we got everybody out.
局长,我们已经把所有人都救出来了
If it has something to do with that wall,
如果这和那个墙有关系的话
I don't know, w-we go back inside, right?
我不知道,我们应该进去看看的,对吧?
It's a risk, but...
太冒险了,但是……
I got a pulse.
有脉搏了
Hey, hey.
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, we're coming.
- 嗨,嗨! - 好,我们来吧
Chief, we listen to him, right?
局长,我们听到他说的了,对吧?
Go. See if you can find her.
去吧,看看你们能否找到她
I hope the hospital can save Wes.
希望医院能够把韦斯救回来
Go, go, go, go.
赶快去吧
This is the last of our cylinders.
这是我们最后一瓶氧气
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我知道
We'll make every breath count.
所以一点儿都不要浪费
We should go, Sharon.
我们该走了,莎伦
Come on, there's got to be something that I can do.
拜托,肯定有什么事是我能做的
Sometimes, the help that's offered is not the help that's wanted, is it?
有时候,你能提供的帮助并不是别人想要的,不是吗?
Right.
你说的对
Kate?
凯特?
Can I take one of those?
我能把这个弄走吗?
You shouldn't have to do this alone.
你不应该一个人做这些事情的
♪ ♪
Don't give in yet.
先不要屈服
I've done enough time to know when I'm running out of it.
我坐牢的时间够久了,我清楚已经完蛋了
I'm one strike away.
我再犯一次错就完了
That bus is coming.
监狱大巴已经来了
I'm going back.
我要回监狱去了
I promised her I would be out for her tenth birthday.
我答应过女儿我会出去给她过十岁生日
But, hey, what's one more broken promise?
但是,对她再失信一次又能怎样呢?
You're not going back to prison.
你不会回监狱的
'Cause someone's gonna fess up.
因为有人肯定会承认的
I'm gonna tell the C.O.
我要去告诉指挥官
Tell him what?
告诉他什么?
I stole the watch.
说我偷了那块表
Bode.
博德
You didn't take the watch.
你才没有偷那块表
How would you know?
你怎么知道的?
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
I can think of a much more plausible reason.
我可以想出一个更合理的原因
What are you trying to say?
你到底想说什么?
I think if you've run into some issues,
我觉得你有什么麻烦了
this might seem like a fast-track way to solve them.
这样可能会是个快速解决麻烦的办法
I would tread very carefully if I were you.
如果我是你,说话做事肯定会更谨慎
Look, the Cap that I know,
我了解的那个队长
he wouldn't stand back while his guys went down for something that he did.
他不会因为自己的所做所为而让他的队员们背锅
I told you about my past...
我告诉你我的过去……
so you would understand
that I wasn't judging you.
是为了让你明白我不会随意评判你的为人
Not so you could judge me.
而不是让你来随意评判我的为人
This isn't, this isn't me judging you.
我不是,我不是在评判你
There's still time to do the right thing.
还有时间去选择做对的事情
Watch has been found.
那块表已经找到了
What?
什么?
Where?
在那儿找到的?
♪ ♪
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表