剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
我会回来找你的。好吧。
I'll-I'll come back for you. Okay.
我必须做出选择。
I had to make a choice.
我不知道这是不是对的。
I don't know if it was the right one.
我也不知道。
I don't know either.
我满脑子想的都是救加布里埃拉。
All I could think of was saving Gabriela.
我什么也看不见。
I couldn't see anything else.
♪♪
♪ ♪
♪♪
♪ ♪
我抓住她了。我抓住她了。她怎么了?
I got her. I got her. What's wrong with her?
我不知道。我不知道。她很好。
I don't know. I don't know. She was fine.
她……她有些咳嗽,但还能走路,
She... she was coughing some, but she was able to walk,
然后她就…她刚开始喘息。
and then she just... she just started wheezing.
听起来像是二次溺水。
Sounds like secondary drowning.
她肺里有水
There's water in her lungs
因为她从那该死的桥上跳下去了。
because she jumped off that damn bridge.
告诉医护人员准备好氧气。
Tell the paramedics they need to have O2 ready.
她的脉搏在加速。
Her pulse is racing.
还有,还有一个受伤的平民
There's still-there's still another injured civilian
就在下面。平民吗?
that's down there. Civilian?
肇事逃逸的司机。夏娃。
The hit-and-run driver. Eve.
亚瑟,来吧。好吧。
Arthur, come on. All right, yeah.
她身材比加布里埃拉好,
She was in-she was in better shape than Gabriela,
所以我抓住了加布里埃拉
so I grabbed Gabriela
我开始……我只是开始跑步。
and I started... I just started running.
我们试图修复她的断腿和筋膜室综合征
We tried to fix her broken leg and her compartment syndrome
尽我们所能。好吧,好吧。
as best that we could. Okay, okay.
你得去救她。
You have to save her.
谁给我拿条暖和的毯子来。
Somebody get me a warming blanket.
Gabs,听听我们的声音。来吧。
Gabs, listen to our voice. Come on.
来吧,睁开眼睛。来吧。
Come on, open your eyes. Come on.
当时,加布里埃拉已经崩溃了。
At the time, Gabriela had collapsed.
我不知道那是什么。
I didn't know what it was.
梅格很好。她起来了,
Meg was fine. She was up and,
她在说话。
and she was talking.
但事实证明,
But as it turns out,
她在内出血。
she was bleeding internally.
我们无从知晓。
We had no way of knowing.
她是个受了创伤的平民。
She was a traumatized civilian.
而你是个被监禁的消防员
And you are an incarcerated firefighter
是他做出了所有导致她死亡的选择。
who made all the choices that led to her death.
至少她父母的律师是这么看的。
At least that's how her parents' lawyers see it.
我深感抱歉。
I am deeply sorry.
我喜欢梅格。
I liked Meg.
她犯了一个错误。
She made a mistake.
我尽了最大的努力让她长寿
I did my best to try and give her a long life
去克服它。
to overcome it.
好了,多诺万,回营地去。
Okay, Donovan, back to camp.
波德?
Bode?
不,是我,杰克。
No, it's me, Jake.
你会没事的,宝贝。
You're gonna be okay, mija.
我们送你去医院,好吗?
We're gonna get you to a hospital, okay?
她醒了吗?是的。
She awake? Yeah.
-如果我没成功…-你会成功的
- If I don't make it... - You're g-you're gonna make it.
我会给你打很多次电♥话♥,看看你怎么样
I'm gonna call and check on you so many times
你会讨厌我的。朋友会做的事。
you'll be sick of me. What a friend would do.
在与你们所有人交谈之后,
After speaking with all of you,
我有一些建议。
I have some recommendations.
伊芙,我要撤销你的报道。
Eve, I'm undoing your write-up.
我强烈建议你爬加州消防梯。
I strongly recommend that you climb the Cal Fire ladder.
你是个好帮手,消防员。
You're an asset, firefighter.
杰克……
Jake...
尽管你和他们都有私情
despite your personal entanglement with both
米娅消防员,
MIA firefighters,
你把警徽看得比真心重要。
you put your badge before your heart.
直流里昂,
DC Leone,
我期待着你回来工作。
I look forward to you returning to work.
这个部门会因此变得更强大。
The department will be stronger for it.
里昂大队长:
Battalion Chief Leone,
你的领导风格……它偏离了手册,
your leadership style... It deviates from the handbook,
但这份工作在手册里是写不出来的。
but there's no bottling this job in a handbook.
我明白了。
I get that.
帽。
Cap.
这里有个故事是你开始的
There's a narrative here that you started
提前生火,
a prescribed fire early,
一个非常鲁莽的选择。
an incredibly reckless choice.
但还有另一种说法表明
But there's another narrative that suggests
闪电引起了一场丛林大火,你把它扑灭了。
lightning started a brush fire that you put out.
弗雷迪也是这么说的。
That's what Freddy said.
就像我说的,我的目标是保护你。
Like I said, my goal is to protect you.
保护我们,Cal Fire。
Protect us, Cal Fire.
就这样了?我们好吗?
So that's it, then? We're good?
如果由我来决定,我会的。
If it were up to me, yes.
但恐怕有家长和律师在场
But I'm afraid there are parents and lawyers
除非有人为此落马,否则他是不会罢休的。
who won't rest until someone goes down for this.
我推荐博德。
My recommendation is Bode.
不!怎么啦?哦,上帝。
No! What? Oh, God.
他是直接治疗死者的犯人。
He's an inmate who directly treated the deceased civilian.
他对警局来说是个小损失
He-He's a small loss to the department
和你们任何一个人相比,据我所知
compared to any of you, and from what I've gathered,
博德以前也曾如履薄冰
Bode's been on thin ice before.
我就是那个人。
I was the one.
是我。把它写下来。
It was me. Write that down.
让父母告诉律师…首席……
Tell the parents to tell the lawyers... Chief...
博德替我打掩护
Bode covered for me
我是说他治疗了梅格。
I-in saying that he treated Meg.
他救了梅格。
He rescued Meg.
我治疗了她。
I treated her.
所以…
So...
事实是,她……
truth is, her...
她的死是我的错。
Her death is my fault.
没有证据支持这种说法。
There's no evidence to support that.
听……
Listen...
我可能会丢掉工作。
I can lose my job.
没关系。我会想办法的。
That's okay. I'll-I'll figure it out.
但我儿子不能再回监狱了。
But my son cannot go back to prison.
那会害死我妻子的。
That will kill my wife.
我很抱歉。这是结束了。
I'm sorry. it's over.
波德。
Bode's done.
好吧,我能不能…
Uh, all right, can I just, um...
我可以……
Can I...
我能请你帮个忙吗?
Can I just ask for one favor?
没有父母应该埋葬自己的孩子。
No parent should have to bury their child.
这是自然的。
It's unnatural.
这很残酷。
And it's cruel.
我相信你现在也很挣扎
And I'm sure you're struggling right now
为什么会发生在你的家人身上。
with why it happened to your family.
我的也一样。
Happened to mine, too.
你失去了一个孩子?
You lost a child?
♬我无法改变…♪
♪ And I can't change... ♪
是的。
Yeah.
我的女儿。
My daughter.
我们刚失去她的时候,我以为我能
When we first lost her, I thought I could
在痛苦中打我的路。
punch my way through the pain.
但是…
But...
只会让事情变得更糟。
just made everything worse.
如果你想说服我们放弃
If you're trying to talk us out of this...
嘘,查尔斯,让他说。
Shh, Charles, just let him talk.
这官司…不只是苏
This lawsuit... it-it doesn't just sue
一个默默无闻的组织。
a nameless, faceless organization.
上面有一个人的名字,
It's got a-a person's name attached to it,
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表