剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
-干嘛啊 -快点儿,你们不能在我的看护下被闪电电到!
Let's go!
快点走!
Run towards that building
跑进那边的建筑物里去
while I gather the rest
of the campers.
我去把其他的露营人员聚焦起来
Get a roof over your head. Let's go!
躲到有屋顶的地方,快点去!
All right, tools down, gents, quickly,
都把工具放下,轻轻放下,速度!
unless you want to be a human lightning rod.
除非你想成为一根人肉避雷针!
The storm is here, so keep your heads on a swivel, looking for lightning strikes.
雷暴已经降临了,左右看看闪电击中哪些地方
Greencrest dispatch, this is Three Rock Crew Four.
Greencrest调度中心,这里是三石营地第四小队
We're seeing lightning strikes
at the rec center.
我们观察到雷暴正在降临娱乐中心
We've got summer campers to corral and shelter.
这边有夏令营营员需要照顾与庇护
Copy, Three Rock Crew Four. Let's go.
- 明白,三石4队 -走吧
Move, gentlemen.
走吧,先生们
Go, guys, pick up the pace. Come on, let's go, boys.
- 伙计们,加快步伐 - 快点,快点走!
Yeah?
怎么了?
Manny, what's your status?
曼尼,你那边情况如何?
Sheltering civvies. Then rolling out with my crew.
正在帮助庇护平民,然后会带队离开
Everybody down!
俯低身子!
Down, down, everyone, stay down!
俯下身子,趴低!
Keep your heads down!
把头也缩低一点儿
What the hell was that?
你们那边怎么回事?
Lightning just exploded a tree. I got to call it in.
闪电刚刚轰爆了一棵树,我得上报调度中心了
Greencrest dispatch.
Greencrest调度中心
New incident. We have a vegetation fire.
发生新的事故,我们这边有一起植被火灾
Multiple ten-by-ten spots on the ground.
地面发现多处10乘10大小的起火点
Start two Type 3 engines,
申请出动两辆3型消防车
I'll be assuming incident command.
我将负责指挥此次事故处置
Copy, Three Rock.
明白,三石营地
Game on, fellas!
伙计们,开工!
Everybody stay down!
所有人俯低身子!
烈焰之地
第一季第2集
Freddy. Suit up.
弗莱迪,穿好装备
You got to protect that pretty face for Cookie, right?
你得为了库琦保护好你的漂亮脸蛋,对吧?
Oh, snap.
要命啊
Manny, I'm sending you a Type 1 and a water tender,
曼尼,我给你派去一辆1型消防车和一辆供水车
but this storm is gonna bleed all my resources dry.
但这次雷暴会把救援力量消耗殆尽
I've got lightning fires all over the county, with no signs of stopping.
全郡到处都有雷暴引发火灾的报♥警♥电♥话♥,而且没有消停的迹象
So shelter the civvies and keep me posted.
因此,请庇护好平民,并随时向我报告
Copy.
明白
All right, gentlemen. Our job's not done.
好吧,伙计们,我们的活儿还没完
Now that we have fire, we're here until the civilians are evacuated
现在我们遇到火情,我们得留下负责平民安全疏散
or an engine arrives with water.
直到消防车带水过来灭火为止
But it's raining embers.
但是到处都是飞灰
We know that, Freddy. Game on, Cap.
- 我也看到了,弗莱迪 - 开工吧,队长
Where do you want me?
你想让我去哪儿干?
Division 1501.
1501分区
Requesting the nearest Type 1 to the rec center.
指派最近的1型消防车赶去娱乐中心
Yes, Chief. We've been in contact with Three Rock Crew Four.
局长,我们一直在同三石营地4小组联络
Working on getting engines to them.
正在给他们调拨消防车
Yeah, they've got nothing but hand tools.
他们只有手持消防工具
They need water or that fire's gonna get out of control.
他们需要水去灭火,否则那边火情会失控
Manny, hold tight.
曼尼,坚持一下
Trying to, Chief,
努力坚持中,局长
but Mother Nature keeps throwing lit matches.
但是老天爷一直在不断点火
Hit all that vegetation back there.
把那边的植被全部喷湿
Everything wet.
全部喷湿
Got it, Chief!
明白,局长
Eve, Jake, keep up the pace.
伊芙,杰克,跟上步伐
There's too much slack in the hose. Watch it.
水管拉得太松了,注意些
There wouldn't be slack if you picked up the pace, like Chief said.
你要能像局长说的跟上步伐水管就不会松
It's not about the slack, and you know it. Yeah, right.
- 这就不是水管松不松的事,你心里清楚 -得了
Eve, Jake, you got a fire behind you.
伊芙,杰克,你们后面又起火了
Fire behind you!
后面有火!
We got it, Chief. Stop the truck. Stop the truck.
- 我们能行 - 卡车停下,停下卡车!
Jake, you want to explain how you fumbled a mobile attack
杰克,你要解释下为什么移♥动♥ 灭火作业会失误?
when I know I taught you better?
我好像不是这样教你的
Understood, Chief.
明白了,局长
Keep the embers in the black, where there's no fuel left,
让余烬保持在黑色,那样就烧不起来了
otherwise they could start more fires.
否则它们会引发更多的火灾
All right, hey, kids, right over here.
孩子们,过来这边
Keep moving. Come on.
继续走,快点!
Right in this building.
进到这个屋子里去
We're looking for a bus to take you all home.
我们会找辆大巴把你们送回家
But for now, the safest thing for us to do
但是现在我们要做的最安全的事就是……
is to find a roof and put it over your head.
找到个有屋顶的地方护住你们的脑袋
All right? Everything is gonna be just fine.
好吗?一切都会好的
You guys are doing great.
你们表现得很棒!
There you go, right in there.
就这样,赶快进去
Go, go, go, go, go.
快走,快走!
- Come on, it's gonna be okay. - Gabriela?
- 快点,会没事的 - 加比?
Hey, Dad. What're you doing here?
-嗨,老爸 - 你在这里做什么?
I got the swimmers out of the pool.
我把在游泳池游泳的人带出来了
No, what are you doing here today?
不,我是说你今天在这里做什么?
Oh, um, teaching diving to the campers.
噢,我在给营员们教跳水呢
I need a job if I'm gonna live here.
如果我要住在这里,我需要有份工作
If you're gonna be out here, you need cover.
如果你要待在外面,你需要防护
Good looking out, thank you.
谢谢照顾
She's notgonna be out here. She's gonna be inside.
她不会待在外面,她要待在屋里
You're gonna stay safe, and you're gonna stay inside.
你要待在屋里保证安全
You can't...
你跑不过……
Can't outrun lightning. I know.
跑不过雷电,我知道的
You heard the captain.
都听到队长说的了吧
Everybody inside. Let's go!
所有人都进入室内,动起来!
I could guess what you two are fighting about,
我能猜到你们两个在吵什么
but I don't have time to care.
但我没时间去管
I've already got one renegade kid.
我已经有一个叛逆的孩子了
I need you two to be the ones I can rely on.
我需要你们两个能够让我靠得住
There's a staffing shortage.
目前人手短缺
A lot of long shifts, nobody's going home.
轮班时间变长,大家都回不了家
So whatever it is, work it out.
所以不管你们在吵什么,自己解决掉
Or you'll do worse damage than pissing me off.
否则你们会造成比惹毛我更严重的问题。
Eve, I'm sorry. Let's just work.
- 伊芙,对不起 - 我们还是干活吧
That's good.
好的
Push it back.
把它们往后推
As far from life and structure as possible.
尽量让它们远离人和建筑
Without water, it's up to us.
现在没有水,只能靠我们了
Hey!
嗨!
Hey, the fire's jumped!
那边的火飘上去了!
That awning is toast.
那个遮阳棚已经烧起来了
Once that fire eats through that
awning and jumps to that roof,
一旦那个遮阳棚烧完,火就会烧上那边屋顶
the whole structure
is compromised.
那样整栋房♥子就完了
There's kids in that building.
孩子们还在那房♥里呢
Yeah, and we got to get them
out of there to safety.
对,我们得把他们从房♥里接出来去安全的地方
What are we doing, Cap?
我们怎么做,队长?
We're gonna revisit that evacuation plan.
我们要重新制订疏散计划
We're gonna load the civilians into the bus with us
我们要让平民和我们一起乘大巴
and we're all gonna get the hell out of here.
然后我们一起离开这里
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Manny.
等一下,曼尼
We put the kids on the bus, but not with the inmates.
我们让孩子上大巴,但是不能让他们和囚犯一起
That's a huge violation, man.
那样可是严重违规了
I'm sorry. It's too dangerous.
抱歉,那样太危险了
Yeah, well, so is fire, man.
是啊,和被火烧一样危险
And this one is getting bigger by the second while we stand around talking.
在我们站着讨论这事的时候,火势变得更大了
Manny, I can't let them comingle.
曼尼,我不能让他们混在一起
Well, you got a better idea?
那你有更好的办法吗?
Hey, hey, don't pack us in there. Just take the kids.
嗨,不要让我们挤上车,带上孩子们就好了
I said no freelancing, Bode, all right?
我说过别自♥由♥发挥,博德,对吗?
I don't want another repeat of the Buckeye.
我不想再重复在巴克艾火场说的话了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表