剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Look, I'm, uh, sorry if I crossed a line by calling you.
听着,我很抱歉给你打电♥话♥,这越界了
I wanted to wish you luck on your first day.
我只是想祝你第一天上班有好运
But you hung up, and I can take a hint.
你挂了电♥话♥,我就明白你的意思了
Hey, Freddy, swamp for Bode.
弗莱迪,去给博德搭把手
He needs someone who can keep up.
他需要个能跟上他节奏的人
Let's go, come on, come on!
快去,快点!
- Copy that. - Bumping up the pressure.
- 收到 ,加大水压
On it.
正在加压
Gabriela, she's got good instincts.
加比的直觉相当好
Or... am I off?
还是说……我没搞清楚状况
What's the deal, you worried about her?
怎么回事?你担心她吗?
Something like that.
有点儿担心吧
Well, she's one of us now, Jake.
她现在是我们中的一员了,杰克
Better get used to it.
你得习惯这一点
I worked my entire career with my wife.
我的整个职业生涯都和我妻子一起共事
Sharon and I, we-we love this job.
莎伦和我,我们都爱这份工作
Love this work, love this life.
爱这份工作,爱这种生活
You want my advice?
想听我的建议吗?
Just enjoy it together.
就一起享受工作与生活吧
Reese!
里希!
Reese!
里希!
I thought they said they searched the house.
我记得他们说已经搜寻过房♥屋了
It's not coming from the house.
声音不是从房♥屋里传来的
We got people in the barn.
谷仓有人!
You need to evacuate. Now.
你需要马上疏散!
We're trying, but Henry's scared, and...
我们也想,但是亨利太害怕了……
I can't get him to leave and we can't leave him.
我没法让他离开这里,我们不能留下他
I don't know what to do. What do I do?
我不知道该怎么办了,怎么办呢?
All right. Slow down.
好的,慢点说
Anybody else in here with you?
还有其他人和你在一起吗?
Just my daughter and Henry.
只有我女儿和亨利
Okay. My name is Vince.
好吧,我叫万斯
Uh, I understand this horse means a lot to you, but...
我明白这匹马对你很重要,但是……
He means more than a lot. He's family.
他不只是重要而已,他是我们的家人
I'm Ali. This is my daughter, Reese.
我叫艾莉,这是我女儿里希
Listen, we're gonna do everything that we can to save the horse...
听着,我们会尽全力救下这匹马……
Henry. Right. Henry.
- 是亨利 - 对,是亨利
We're gonna do everything that we can to save Henry.
我们会尽全力救 下亨利
But, right now, I need you two to come with me and get out of here. Okay?
但是现在我需要你们两人跟着我离开这里,好吗?
Henry was my dad's horse.
亨利是我父亲的马
My dad's baby.
他是我父亲的宝儿
He called Henry my brother.
他把亨利当成我的弟弟
I remember your dad.
我记得你父亲
Used to come into Smokey's every Sunday,
他过去总是每周日去Smokey吧
order a bacon, egg and cheese.
总是点一份培根、鸡蛋和奶酪
Very sorry to hear about him passing in the Creek Fire.
很抱歉,我听说他在Creek火灾中过世了
Hard to believe he's gone.
很难相信他不在了
Henry was family to my dad.
亨利对我父亲来说是家人
- I can't leave family behind. - Would you?
我不能把家人扔下不管,你说呢?
Your dad would want you to be someplace safe, not here.
你父亲会希望你在更安全的地方,不是这里
Okay, it's time to go, sweet Reesie.
好吧,我们该走了,宝贝里希
What about Henry?
那亨利怎么办?
The firefighters will get him out, okay?
消防员们会把他带出来的,好吗?
Okay. Say goodbye.
-好的 - 说再见吧
Bye, Henry.
再见了,亨利
Okay, let's go. Let's go. Come on.
好的,我们走吧,快走,快点儿
I got him. Go ahead.
我看着他呢,你们快走
Out that door. To the left. Hurry up.
出了门后朝左走,快走吧
All right. Let's go, Henry.
好了,我们走吧,亨利
Come on.
走吧
Henry. Come on. Come on.
亨利,来吧,我们走
- Come on. Let's go. - I'm doing the best I can.
- 快点,加油 - 我已经是最快了
It's not good enough with your busted hand.
你的手受伤了,这样干不行的
Look, we got to tell Cap.
听着,我们得告诉队长
It's too late. We already hid it.
太迟了,我们已经隐瞒不报了
Now he'll be pissed at me and you
现在他会对你和对我一样火大
on your first day in charge.
而且这是在你负责的第一天
No way. We're not telling. No way.
不行,打死也不能给队长说
A-At least let me bandage it, give your hand some stability.
至少让我给你包扎一下,让你手上的伤情稳定一些
We've got an uncooperative horse in the barn.
谷仓这边有一匹不配合的马
I'm closing him in there for now,
我暂时把马关在谷仓了
but the barn just became our priority.
但是谷仓也成为我们要保护的目标了
Copy, Captain. Why would we want to keep the horse in the barn?
明白,队长。但是为什么我们要把马关在谷仓……
Why not let him out to escape?
为什么不把它放出去让它自己逃呢?
Because the horse is uncooperative.
因为这匹马不配合不听话
Letting him loose would be a worse liability.
把它放出来会成为一个麻烦的
Were you not listening?
你没听到吗?
I'm asking questions to learn.
我在通过这些问题进行学习
Probies, follow me.
新人们,跟上我
That is not the way you speak to a superior officer, probie.
你不能这样和上级说话,菜鸟
I'm surprised you're even speaking to me at all.
我很意外你还愿意和我说话啊
You want me to report you to the chief? Is that what you want me to do?
你想让我找局长告你一状吗?你要我这样做吗?
For what?
For doing my job?
告我什么?我做错什么了吗?
Hey, hey, hey. Hey! Gabriela, now is not the time for you to be a stubborn...
-加比,现在不是耍固执的时候 - 嗨,嗨!
Listen! The two of you, stop.
你们两个都听着,打住!
Both of you guys, step away.
你们两个人都散了吧
Probies, to the barn.
菜鸟们,都去谷仓帮忙
All of you.
全部人都去!
Really, Manny?
曼尼,你干嘛这样
On-on her first day?
这是她第一天上班啊
She was out of line, Jake.
杰克,她越界了
And you're about to be.
你也要越界了
I outrank you. Yeah.
- 我的衔职比你高! - 是的
Don't you forget it. Yeah, okay.
- 你别忘了这一点! - 好的好的
First Saw.
第一锯呢?
Where's Bode?
博德去哪儿了?
Haven't seen him.
没看到他
Go. You need real treatment.
去吧,你需要好好治疗一下
I told you, I'll get sent back.
给你说了,我会被送回去的
What the hell are you two doing freelancing over here?
你们两个在这里游手好闲干什么呢?
What's going on? Let me see that.
怎么了?让我看看
Damn.
我的天
That already looks infected. When did this happen?
看上去已经感染了,什么时候受伤的?
At the gate. At the gate?
- 在铁门那里 - 在铁门那里!?
Why didn't you say something to me then?
那时候为什么不给我说呢?
Bode, you knew about this?
博德,你知道他受伤的事吗?
Freddy, back in the carrier.
弗莱迪,回大巴车上去
I can still work. No, you can't.
- 我还能干活的 - 不,你不能了
You're literally on a hand crew and your hand's out of commission. You're done.
你是在手工灭火队,你的手现在废了,你干不了了
Sir, Freddy's one of our best.
队长,弗莱迪是我们中最棒的人之一
And now he's injured,
现在他已经受伤了
which means he's dead weight.
也就是说他现在是累赘了
So I need you out of our way so the rest of us can do our jobs.
所以我需要你让开,这样我们其他人才能好好干活儿
Back to the buggy.
回车上去吧
And you, get back to work.
你回去干活儿
We'll talk about this later.
晚点儿我们再算账
All right, I need both crews maintaining a clear path from here to the engine.
我需要所有队员维护好从这里到消防车的安全通道
Sun's about to set, so make note of any terrain hazards now.
太阳要落山了,大家要注意地势安全
All right? Copy that, Chief
- 明白吗? - 明白,局长
Let's go! How we doing on water?
- 走吧! - 用水情况如何?
We're down to 100 gallons.
水量不足100加仑
Yeah, it's not enough for us to save this barn.
这点水不够救下这个谷仓
Don't need to save it.
不需要救下谷仓
Just need to buy me some time to get that horse out of there.
只要给我争取点时间来把马弄走就行
Great. Hey, get some water on that.
好的,嗨,给那边喷点水
All right, take some probies,
好吧,带上些菜鸟
find a water source. Copy. With me.
- 去找点水源 - 明白,跟我走
It's getting dark and, uh...
天快黑了,而且……
well, we're in the middle of nowhere, Chief.
而且我们前不着村后不着店,局长
Work some magic, Jake.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表