剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
好让医院知道伤员需要手术和一个热袋?
Copy you on the heat pack, Cap.
你说的热袋,明白了,队长
Signaling the hospital and a heat pack?
给医院发信♥号♥♥,还要热袋?
That-that doesn't make
any sense.
什么乱七八糟的
Yeah, I think it's a code.
我觉得这是暗号♥
Because they've got a fusee flare up there.
因为他们带了一个信♥号♥♥火炬
I think they're trying to tell us where they are.
我想他们要试图告诉我们他们的位置
Okay, we're ready to medevac.
好的,我们准备好医疗救援了
We just need to know where you are.
我们只需要知道你们在哪里
What does Mojave get in return? He still wants immunity.
Mojave能得到什么协议?他还是想要豁免权
All right, Caleb, you're gonna feel this.
好了,凯勒布,你会感到有些疼
Please don't cut off my leg.
请别把我的腿锯掉
Don't move, and I won't.
别动,我不会锯你的腿的
Once we cut this spear down,
我们把这个木矛锯断
we can lift you the hell out of here.
我们才能把你抬离这个鬼地方
-Set? -Set.
- 好了吗? - 好了!
-All right, you got him? - I got his leg.
- 你接住他了吗? - 我扶住腿了
Got his leg? Go.
- 扶住腿 - 抬走
Coming after you, Chief.
你先走,局长
Good job, good job. Gonna stay with me, right?
做得不错,很好,保持清醒好吗?
Mojave, fire's already jumped the line.
Mojave, 火已经超过你的隔离带了
You tell them no cops near my goods. And no charges.
告诉他们不许警♥察♥靠近我的货,也不能起诉我!
No cops, no charges, and everybody walks out alive.
不许警♥察♥上来,不能起诉他,这样所有人都能活着出去
What the hell is that?
那是怎么回事?
Fire
火
Look, look, look!
看那边!
Right there. Okay, come on, let's go.
在那边,好的,走吧
Let's go get our patient.
我们去接伤员吧!
This is the Sheriff's Department.
这是治安官办公室
Come out with your hands up.
举起双手走出来
You burned me, Bode? Huh?
你出♥卖♥♥♥我,博德?
You tipped them off where we are?
你给他们告密了我们的地点吗?
What the hell, man?
搞什么?!
No, hey, no.
不,别这样
I would've burned you if I let you and everybody else up here die.
如果我让你或是这里的其他人死掉,我绝对会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Once again, interfering with all your outlaw crap.
又是这样,打扰了你的不法言行啊
Nothing's changed. At least I own what I am.
- 你还真是没有变 - 至少我为自己做的事情负责
Can you say the same?
你敢这样说吗?
Okay, everybody, huddle together!
好了,所有人都聚过来
- You're my cover now!
你们现在是我的挡箭牌了
We can't stop the pressure, all right?
不行,我们现在不能停止按压
He's gonna bleed out.
否则他会因失血而死去
Damn it. Screw this!
管他呢!
Mojave!
You can't run forever. Put down the gun,
你逃不掉的,把枪放下!
and we go peacefully, and you got a shot at
我们安全离开,你才有机会……
being where we are later down the road.
以后成为我们这样的人……
Chief, his-his rate is dropping.
局长,他的心率开始下降了
He's fading fast. We're gonna lose this kid!
- 下降得很快 - 我们会失去这个 孩子的
Come on, we're trapped.
快点儿,我们被火困住了
All right, come on, buddy.
好了,加油,兄弟
Come on, Caleb, come on.
挺住,凯勒布,挺住
Chief, what do you think?
局长,你觉得该做什么?
Deploy fire shelters?
部署防火袋吗?
We don't have enough of them.
我们没有那么多防火袋
I don't want to die, Bode, but I don't want to go to prison!
我不死,博德,但我也不想去坐牢
My family, my son.
我还有家人,还有儿子
- You should see my son. - Mojave!
- 你真的应该见见我的儿子 - Mojave!
My sister died because of my bad choices.
因为我的糟糕选择,我的妹妹死了
Somebody told me I'm not the worst thing I've ever done.
但是有人说我并不像做过的那些坏事那样坏
And you aren't, either.
你也一样不坏
Mojave! You want to go to prison?
Mojave!你这是想进监狱吗?
Or you want to burn alive and take all of us with you?
还是想让我们大家陪你一起活活烧死?
Those are your choices, bro.
这些都是你的选择,老兄
Trust me. You want to see your kids again.
相信我吧,你还是想见到你的孩子的
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
How do we get out of here?
我们怎么离开这里?
Well, we can't on foot.
不能靠脚走出去了
Does that thing run?
那破车还能开吗?
Division 1501. Battalion 1508. Do you copy?
1501分区, 这里是1508 Battalion,能听到吗?
Good to hear your voice, Battalion Chief 1508.
听到你的声音真好,1508 Battalion
Better to see your face. Where are you at?
能见到你就更好了,你在哪里?
Doing a little off-roading.
做了些小小的越野运动
Chief.
局长
This definitely ain't no wild land engine, Chief.
这车绝对不是越野引擎,局长
Hashtag "van life."
早就说了是“货车生活”
Hey, hold on, Caleb. All right?
坚持住,凯勒布,好吗?
We're almost there.
我们快到了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢,太感谢了
All right, everybody!
大家注意了
Find something and hang on!
抓牢坐稳啦!
Let's get this kid to the copter.
把这个孩子送上直升机
We're gonna need a spine board.
我们需要一个脊柱固定板
Let's go, let's go!
快点,快点!
Mojave? You do your time,
Mojave,好好服刑
maybe we can get you in at Three Rock Con Camp.
也许我们能把你招进三石训练营地
Yeah, sure.
好吧好吧
I told you. Manny's one of us.
我告诉过你了,曼尼和我们一样的
So, a fire became a search and rescue
所以救火变成了搜救失踪人员
,became a hostage situation,
又变成了人♥质♥劫持事件
and then more fire?
然后又引发了更多的火灾?
That's insane.
这也太疯狂了
That was "slow is smooth." "And smooth is fast."
这就是“动作精准流畅,速度才能更快”
I'm glad you stuck around.
我很高兴你坚持下来了
We need more women in the department.
我们需要更多的女性消防员
Yeah, but I would've never been able to handle what you all did today.
是啊,但我永远无法应对你们今天所做的一切
You won't know everything in two weeks.
你不可能在两周内学会所有事情
You're always learning on the job.
你要一直在工作中不断学习
I never trained for a hostage situation.
我从来没有训练过如何应对人♥质♥劫持情况
Or a burning van filled with your boyfriend, my chief and...
或者说是处理一辆燃烧的货车,里面坐着你的男友、我的局长和……
Bode
博德
Bode.
博德
I know who he is to Jake.
我知道他和杰克的关系了
Who is he to you?
他和你有什么关系?
I know who he was to me.
我知道他和我曾经的关系
I'm still trying to figure out who he is to me now.
我还在努力搞清楚他现在和我是什么关系
I think we all are.
我想大家都是这样
You're off-shift.
你的轮班结束了
Hug your dude.
抱抱你的男友去吧
Long day?
漫长的一天吧?
Not compared to yours.
当然比不上你的这一天喽
Bode.
博德
You got a visitor.
有人来探望你了
Why does this guy get all the special privileges?
为啥这家伙能享有全部的特权啊?
Lights aren't out for another hour, Charlie.
熄灯时间延长一小时,查理
It's not privilege. You're just unpopular.
这不是特权,你只是不受欢迎而已。
Who's here so late?
这么晚谁来了?
You'll see.
你去看了就知道了
Unorthodox methods with the fusee today, Cap.
队长,你今天用的可是非传统的方法啊
It was a smart move.
虽然是明智的举动,但是……
But let's not make a habit of defying orders.
还是不要让违抗命令成习惯了啊
Going off book was all me, Chief.
没有听令行事是我的原因,局长
Bode was just following my lead.
博德只是跟着我行动而已
But he did convince me of it. - Manny,
- 但是他的确说服我了 - 曼尼
I would like my son to be more like you.
我真希望我儿子能够更像你这样
Do not let Bode inspire you to be more like him.
别让博德把你激励成他的风格了
I got to admit, he is a little bit inspiring.
我不得不承认,他还真容易把人带偏
Our kids, man, huh?
我们的孩子啊,唉
I don't know if I spend more time loving him or worrying about him.
我都不知道我是爱他的时候多还是担心他的时候多了
I saw Gabriela today,
我今天看到加比了
at the training for Cal Fire.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表