剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
a while back, and I...
点麻烦,我......
think you noticed.
我想你也注意到了
On Charlie's last day, yeah. You were tired.
在Charlie的最后一天,是,你看起来很累
Exhausted.
筋疲力尽
You told me to get help.
你让我去寻求帮助
I did.
我去了
Look, I made my mess, Eve,
听着,Eve,是我自己搞砸了
and talking to you today about funding...
今天和你讨论资金的事……
I overreacted.
我反应过度了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know, um...
你知道,呃……
on that day,
在那天
you told me you see me.
你说你理解我
And I believed you.
我相信你
I do.
我确实理解你
You're an exceptional firefighter, Eve.
你是一名出色的消防员,Eve
And I know Jake gets a lot of the glory,
我知道Jake有很多光环
but you,
但你
you're quietly taking care of business,
你一直在默默做好自己的工作
and I respect the hell out of that.
我非常敬佩你
And I learned today that you do get the joy of fire camp
今天我看出来你真的很喜欢消防队的工作
and of this work.
和这份事业
But I got to warn you, man.
但我得提醒你,朋友
There is no glamour in my job.
我的工作没看起来那么光鲜
I don't scare easily, man.
我没那么容易被吓到,兄弟
I know you don't.
我知道你不会
Stop by Three Rock next week.
下周来三石队吧
Maybe boss Bode around a little bit.
说不定还能使唤使唤Bode
Oh.
噢
That makes it worth it, baby.
那可太值了,兄弟
Oh, hey, Cara, uh...
哦,嘿,Cara,呃……
Found this guy.
找到这个了
So, um...
那么,嗯……
Was this the worst first date
that you've ever had?
这是你最糟糕的第一次约会吗?
I got to help people.
我帮助到了别人
And I've been on way worse first dates.
我还经历过更糟糕的呢。
Hey, listen, um,
嘿,听着,嗯
about what we were talking about,
关于我们之前
before, you know...
谈过的,你知道……
All hell broke loose?
一切都乱套之前?
Cara, I...
Cara, 我……
Cara, I have baggage.
Cara, 我有很多过去的事
I mean, Bode, Riley.
我是说,Bode, Riley.
Gabriela.
I'm trying to own it.
我在努力面对这些
So I hope that it's not too much of a deal-breaker for you.
我希望这不会成为你拒绝我的理由
You're skipping to baggage before I get to know you.
我还没了解你呢,你就开始说这些过往了
Not you from high school,
不是高中时候的你
not Bode's best friend,
也不是作为Bode最好的朋友
but you.
你就是你
So, what I'm hearing is...
所以,我是不是可以理解为……
there might be a second date?
可能会有第二次约会?
What I'm saying is...
我的意思是……
the first date doesn't have to be over.
这次约会不一定现在就结束
Mm. Ah.
呃
Oh.
噢
Let me silence this.
我先把这个静音
Um...
嗯......
I am-- I'm-I'm so sorry. This is important.
很抱歉,但这个电♥话♥很重要
Oh. I mean, not...
哦,我不是说……
I know. You know, not that this isn't...
我明白,你也明白,不是说你不重要……
Go. Go, go be Superman.
接吧,做你的 “超人” 吧
This is Jake.
我是Jake
Hey.
嘿
Sneaking in the women's camp.
偷偷溜进女子营地
What a gentleman.
真有绅士风度啊
Grade project today was pretty surreal.
今天的工作真的很不真实
Yeah. I almost screwed it up.
是啊,我差点搞砸了
You helped save a kid.
你帮忙救了一个孩子
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
No.
不
It was both of us.
是我们共同的功劳
You know, having you to talk to has changed my whole world here.
你知道,和你聊天改变了我的整个世界
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I'm no Miss Congeniality.
我不是什么社交达人
Okay? I argue, and I flirt.
明白吗?我喜欢争论,还喜欢调情
Sometimes at the same time.
有的时候两个还一起来
I don't make friends easy,
我不太容易交到朋友
and fire camp has been really lonely for me.
在营地我一直觉得很孤单
Until you.
直到遇到你
Yeah, I-I've been thinking.
是啊,我一直在想
You've got this bad track just playing on repeat in your head.
你脑子里一直回想着那些不好的回忆
I know the feeling.
我懂这种感觉
So, I, um...
所以,我,呃……
I got you something to make it stop.
我有东西给你,转移注意力
Music costs a pretty penny in here.
音乐在这儿可是奢侈品
It's nothing for a friend in need.
为了需要它的朋友,这不算什么
Friends.
朋友
Yeah, I dig that.
好吧,我喜欢这个说法
♪ Put a smile on your face ♪
♪ Tell me the truth ♪
♪ What really makes you happy? ♪
This getup actually worked out pretty well for me today.
我今天这身打扮还挺有用的
Got about a half dozen phone numbers
我的腰带下面塞了大概
stuffed under my sash. Oh, shut up.
半打电♥话♥号♥码
哦,别闹了
When I said: "Go out into the community,"
我说 “去融入社区”
I did not mean Edgewater's most eligible divorcées.
可不是让你去招惹埃奇沃特有魅力的离婚女士们
Okay, come on.
啊,拜托
Let's-let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏吧
Um...
呃......
I'm gonna win you a prize.
我要给你赢个奖品
♪ Yes, you know that I would be ♪
♪ In a world gone crazy... ♪
Oh.
噢
Uh, Panda, please.
呃,我想要那个熊猫,拜托了
Okay. Panda.
好,熊猫
It's all yours.
All right.它是你的了
好
♪ I know we're gonna
make it... ♪
I am a little worried that whenever I do go,
我担的是心,无论我什么时候离开
I'm gonna miss you forever.
我都会想你的
Sharon.
Sharon.
The donor team just called.
移植团队刚打电♥话♥
I got approved for the transplant.
我通过移植申请了。
What?
什么?
I...
我......
I'm gonna give you my kidney, officially.
我要把我的肾给你了,正式的
Oh, come on now.
别闹
Are you really sure
that you want to do this?
你确定真的要这么做吗?
100%.
当然
I'm gonna get a kidney.
我有肾源了
Thank you.
谢谢你
♪ Smiles on faces ♪
♪ We're putting smiles
on faces. ♪
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表