剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
你听到了吗?
Help!
救命!
All right, let's go, gents.
好了,准备出发了,先生们!
I hate to cut your visits short, but we got work to do.
我也不想缩短你们的探视时间,但是我们有活儿干了
Let's load up. Come on.
带好准备,准备出发!
Green crest. Vegetation fire.
Green crest,植被火灾
Spread 50 acres, and a missing teen...
过火面♥积♥50英亩,还有一人失踪
I'd better go oversee that mess at the station.
我得去消防队里监控火情与救援了
There's a missing kid up on Mayhem Mountain?
在梅海姆山有一个失踪的孩子?
Bode, let's go!
博德,走吧!
Things get sketch up there pretty quick.
大火在那山上蔓延得特别快
Yeah, and I know you know that.
是啊,我知道你明白这一点
Bode, there is danger around every corner at this job.
博德,这份工作充满了危险
So if you really want to prove your father wrong,
所以说如果你真想证明你父亲是错的
just don't go looking for it.
那么就不要去以身试险
Plus, I cannot bear to lose another family member.
还有,我真的不能承受再失去一个家人
No one on my crew is gonna go looking for danger or trouble.
我的队员不会去找麻烦或是危险
Ain't that right, Bode? No, sir.
- 我说的对吗,博德? - 对,队长
Chief, I got him.
局长,我看着他呢
I know you do.
我知道你会的
This way!
走这边!
Chief, uh... Where the hell are we?
局长,我们这里到什么地方了
All that weed on that other kid,
刚才那个孩子带的那些大♥麻♥
I'm guessing this is where it came from.
我猜都是来自这里的
Where is this kid? Hey!
呼救的人在哪儿
- Where you at? - Down here!
- 你在哪里呼救? - 在下面这边
Down where?
那边下面?
Thank God. You found me.
谢天谢地,你们找到我了
Copy!
明白!
All right, gentlemen.
好了,伙计们
There's a lot going on right now.
现在事情比较多
Battalion 1508 is conducting a search and rescue.
1508 Battalion目前正在进行搜救
The engine crews are knocking down this fire.
消防员们正在灭火
We're doing a six-foot cut with a four-foot scrape.
我们要弄出六英尺隔离带和4英尺的缓冲带
And with this winds, fire could move further east.
以现在的风向,大火可能会继续向东边深入
Let's make sure that does not happen. You copy?
我们要确保不让大火继续深入,明白吗?
- Hey, Cap.
队长!
You said that my dad's crew's on search and rescue up there?
你说我父亲带队在那边进行搜救吗?
Yeah. You not listening?
是的,你没听到吗?
Can I have a word?
我能和你说个事吗?
Make it quick.
速度说吧
This area's run by a guy named Mojave.
这片地盘是一个叫Mojave的家伙的
I-I know him from back in the day.
我,我以前认识他
If he thinks his business is under attack from thieves
如果他认为他的生意被人袭击……
or cops or even firefighters, it'll be bad, Cap.
不管是小偷,还是警♥察♥或消防员,后果都会很糟,队长
What kind of business are you talking about?
你说的是什么生意?
The weed game. Mojave's an outlaw grower.
大♥麻♥生意. Mojave是一个非法作物种植者
I was running. I tripped.
我在逃跑的时候被绊倒了
This thing swallowed me.
然后就掉下来了
What the hell is this place?
这是什么地方啊!
Just take it easy, okay? We're gonna get you out of there.
不要慌张,好吗?我们会把你救出来的
He's losing consciousness. Hey.
他要失去知觉了,醒醒!
Don't go to sleep. Stay awake, all right?
别睡,保持清醒好吗?
头儿,他说的这都是什么乱七八糟的
Green crest. Battalion 1508.
Green crest. 这里是1508 Battalion .
Y'all lost? Fire's that way.
你们迷路了吗?火灾在那边啊
Yeah, well, he's down here.
哟,好啊,他在这下面呢
-We're here to help. -Oh, no. Yeah, don't move.
- 我们是来帮助他的 - 哦,别了,都别动!
Don't move. Don't move.
别动,不许动
Stay off the radio. Stay off the radio. -Mayday
- 别动对讲机,别动对讲机! -求救!
Off the radio, man.
放下对讲机!
Battalion 1508, confirm your status.
1508 Battalion,请报告你们的状态
Battalion 1508? Was that a mayday and a gunshot?
1508 Battalion,刚才是求救信♥号♥♥与枪声吗?
Green crest.
Green crest调度中心
I need a status report on Engine 1591.
我需要1591消防车的状态报告
Contact air attack.
联♥系♥空中单位
I need eyes on Mayhem Mountain.
我需要对梅海姆山进行空中监控
Patching you through to air attack for a visual.
正在将你接入空中单位的监控视角
Detective, it's Division Chief Leone. We have a situation.
警探,这里是利昂局长分区,我们这边出状况了
Firefighter distress call during a search and rescue.
有消防员在搜救行动中发出求救信♥号♥♥
And Vince is MIA on Mayhem Mountain.
万斯局长也在梅海姆山的行动中下落不明
Responders in distress. We have responders in distress.
有应急人员遇险! 有应急人员遇险!
"Mayday"? You sent out a distress signal?
Mayday?你发送求救信♥号♥♥了?
Shouldn't have done that.
你真不应该那样做啊
You don't want to talk about what people shouldn't be doing.
你肯定不想听我们说说什么是你不应该做的
You have a kid in a pit.
你的坑里有个孩子
That's my security system, or thieves and cops.
那是我的安保系统,专为小偷和警♥察♥准备的
The kid was stealing crops from me.
那个孩子从我这里偷我的作物
That's the only reason they come up here.
那是他们来这里的唯一目的
He's taking food out of the mouth of my family.
他这是在从我们嘴里抢饭吃
That ain't right. -Where is your family?
- 那是不对的 -你的家人在哪儿?
I sent them down the mountain already.
我已经把他们送下山了
Okay, and why didn't you go down with them?
那你怎么不和他们一起下山?
'Cause I'm not gonna give up on my crop or my freedom.
因为我可不想放弃我的作物或是失去自♥由♥
How bad is it? Hmm? His leg.
-情况怎么样? -嗯? -我是说他的腿
Well, I won't know until I assess him.
我只有给他检查过才知道了
But you have to untie me.
但是你得先放开我
No, I don't have to do anything.
不,我不用做任何事情
You don't really want a dead kid on your hands.
你肯定不希望那个孩子死在你的手上
Yeah, no, of course I don't, man.
当然了,我当然不希望了
Look, I get I'm not like you, okay?
听着,我知道我不像你们,好吗?
Kids don't dress up as me for Halloween,
孩子们不会在万圣节扮成我的模样
but this is how I put food on the table.
但这是我谋生的手段
He was trespassing.
他是非法侵入。
- And so are you.
你们也是
- Okay, hey, how about this?
好吧,你看这样怎么样?
You let us get him out of here, and we're gone.
你让我们带他离开这里,我们就走了
Leave you be, go back to fighting the fire that might even destroy all your crop
你们留在这里,我们回去扑灭那可能毁掉你作物的大火
never mind the little bit that this kid was stealing.
你也别在意这些孩子偷的那些东西了
Fire's not coming up here.
火不会烧到上面这里的
Wind's taking it down the mountain.
火会借着风势往山下烧
We cut our own line.
我们自己会弄出隔离带
We don't need outsiders coming up her eacting like you're gonna save the day.
我们不需要外人来这里扮演救世主
We're not trying to save the day.
我们没想当救世主
Just this kid.
只想救这个孩子
Oh, is that your sheriff buddies, huh?
哦,那是你的治安官兄弟吧?
From the Mayday that you called in?
就是你用求救信♥号♥♥摇来的人吧?
See? See? As soon as you walk out of here,
看到没有?你们一离开这里
they're gonna storm in here,they're gonna rip out all my crops.
他们就会突袭这里,他们会收缴我的全部作物
They're gonna throw my ass in jail!
他们还会把我扔进监狱!
Hey, here's the bottom line.
现在情况是这样的
You have an MIA kid and two MIA firefighters.
你手上有一个失踪的孩子和两个失踪的消防员
They're coming up here whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意,他们都会上这里来
It'll be a whole lot worse if you don't let us help him.
如果你不让我们帮他,情况会更糟
Don't push me, fireman.
别逼我,消防员
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好的,好的
What I'm gonna do...
我要做的是……
Show me how to use this.
给我说说这是怎么用的
What are you gonna say?
你要说什么呢?
I'm gonna tell them I'm not up here with three MIAs.
我要告诉他们我不是和三个失踪的人在这里
I'm up here with three hostages.
而是和三个人♥质♥在这里
See? I'm not going to prison.
你看,我是不会去坐牢的
I want a deal.
我要和他们达成个协议
Let's go, gentlemen. Pick up the pace.
走吧,伙计们,加快步伐!
Hey. Hey, what's going on up there?
上面是什么情况?
That wind's not helping.
风在帮倒忙
No, no, I'm not talking about the wind. I mean these cops.
不,我不是说风,我是说这些警♥察♥是什么情况
We're staying on task, Bode.
我们完成我们的任务,博德
We're letting the cops stay on theirs.
让警♥察♥完成他们的任务去
Get back to work.
回去干活吧
Listen up. I have your firefighters and a missing kid up here.
给我听着,我手上有你们的消防员和一个失踪的孩子
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表