剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Uh, what if he backslides while he's gone?
万一他回去后重蹈覆辙呢?
Jake, if there was... if there was any other option.
Jake,如果有其他选择……
I mean, I wish I was a match, I wish
我希望我能配型成功,
anybody else was a match, but I...
或者别人能……但......
I'm a match.
我配型成功了
I found out after Sharon's kidney-raiser.
我在Sharon的配型活动后查出来的
Look, I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm...
I'm sorry.
听着,我很抱歉
Seriously, I-I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner.
真心的,抱歉没早点告诉你
Chief, I was scared.
队长,我当时害怕了
It's a scary decision to make.
做这种决定当然会怕
No reason to apologize.
不必道歉
Chief, I don't want to steal Bode's thunder.
队长,我不想抢Bode的风头
But I know Sharon needs a...
但我知道Sharon需要
she needs a kidney, and...
她需要一个肾,但.....
well, I-I-I think it would kill her more
我想如果失去Bode
if she lost Bode again, and...
会更让她伤心
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么?
I know I have to go through all the official channels still,
我知道还得走流程
but... pick me.
但……选我吧
Chief, let me be Sharon's kidney donor.
队长,让我捐肾给Sahron
Dude, are you serious right now?
哥们儿,认真的吗?
You're trying to make moves around me
你想绕开我♥干♥这个
like I'm some kind of child?
当我是小孩吗?
Bode, I'm sorry you found out like this.
Bode,抱歉让你这样发现这件事
I'm doing this, Jake. Back off.
我要去捐肾,Jake,一边去
Bode, hear me out.
Bode,听我说
Firefighters, now's not the time.
消防员们,现在不是时候
Chief's right. Tell us where to go.
队长说得对,告诉我们去哪儿
Have your crew start cutting line
带你的人去建材堆
around all this lumber and machinery.
周围砍出隔离带
The fire gets here, it's gonna be the first to go.
火烧过来,会先烧了那里
Yes, sir. All right, half of you boys with me,
收到,听着,一半人跟我
the other half with Bode over there. Let's go.
另一半跟Bode,出发!
What's going on?
怎么了?
Probies,
新人们
go join Three Rock. Start cutting line.
去三石队那里,砍隔离带
All hands on deck.
全体行动!
Let's go. Jake.
走吧,Jake
Grab equipment. Let's get to work.
拿上装备,干活吧
This is a hybrid, which I must have missed
这是混动车,因为车标烧焦了
because the insignia is charred, but...
我没看到,但......
I should've done a better job with the assessment.—No, no, no.
我该检查得更仔细的,—不,不,不,
There's no need to wallow when there's other work to be done.
现在没时间懊悔了,还有别的工作要做
Just walk me through it.
给我说下具体情况
Okay. Once the batteries heat up, the heat travels
电池发热后,热量会
from one cell to another,
传导到相邻电池
reigniting the battery over and over again.
一直让电池复燃
It's kind of like a trick candle.
像恶作剧蜡烛一样
You never know when it's gonna stop.
不知道什么时候会停
Okay, so we're gonna need more water.
所以我们需要更多水
I can ping dispatch for another water tender.
我联♥系♥调度,再派辆水罐车?
Or maybe I have a better idea.
或者,我有个更好的主意
We need the jaws.—No... ho-ho-ho-ho...
需要液压钳,—不……
Right. Delegate.
对了,分工
You two, we need the jaws, ASAP.
你们两个,快拿液压钳来,快!
All right.
收到
That was good, Eve.
干得不错,Eve
You got it— Yeah.
拿到了吗?—嗯
All right, Tatum, you're gonna guide us.
Tatum,你来指导我们
You know your dragon best.
你最了解这个机关
The bolt's over here on my left side.
螺栓在我的左侧
Under the chicken wire are layers of tubing,
铁丝网下是几层管道
more chicken wire, and then mesh under that.
还有更多铁丝网和网布
And a skin irritant, tar.
还有刺♥激♥性焦油
And... I know this must all sound crazy to you.
你一定觉得我疯了
No.
不是
I got arrested 35 years ago in this same forest.
35年前我也在这片森林被捕
Pipeline protest.
因为抗♥议♥铺设输油管道
I wouldn't leave either.
我也不会离开的
You and Bode-- so set on something, you can't
你和Bode一样固执
see another way to do it. —Jake.
看不到其他方式—Jake
It seems like you all care a lot about each other.
看起来你们都很在乎彼此
People fight when they care.
只有在乎才会争吵
I fought with my parents
我父母把建筑公♥司♥
when they sold their
construction company to Wallace.
卖♥♥给Wallace时我也吵过
He's ruthless for a bottom line,
他为了利润不择手段
no matter how many trees he kills.
根本不在乎会毁掉整片森林
My family loves these trees.
我的家人爱这些树
Here I am,
我也是
trying to save what they couldn't.
想拯救他们没能保住的东西
Yeah, well, isn't saving trees antithetical
保护树木和搞
to construction?
建筑矛盾吧?
My parents practiced sustainable forestry.
我父母坚持可持续林业
They balanced what was best for the trees
平衡树木、人和
and the people and the wildlife.
野生动物的需求
People need housing. I'm not denying that.
人们需要住房♥,我承认
There's just a better way to do it, huh?
但有更好的方式,不是吗?
A less destructive way.
更能减少破坏的方式
What happened earlier?
刚才怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
You and Jake were just shooting
each other daggers over nothing?
你和Jake为小事吵起来了?
Are you really just gonna shut me out after...
你现在真的要疏远我
what happened after the last fire we worked together?
哪怕有昨天晚上下班后发生的事情?
After we kissed?
在我们接吻之后?
Bode, you want to better yourself?
Bode,你想成为更好的自己吗?
You want to make the rest of your sentence count
‘你想好好服完剩下的刑期
so that, by the time you get out of here, you are solid?
等你出来的时候,你会变得更好吗?
And we can be together?
这样我们可以在一起?
Talk to me.
说话
I thought Jake and I were in a better place.
我以为和Jake关系缓和了
But it's like... it's like
但好像
he can't stop taking things from me.
他总在抢我的机会
This was the one thing that I could do for my mom.
给我妈妈捐肾是我唯一能做的事
Jake's a kidney match, too.
Jake也配型成功了
And that's bad?
zhebuhaoma?
Well, if the transplant board is deciding between me and Jake,
如果移植委员会在我和他之间选
who do you think they're gonna pick?
你觉得他们会选谁?
Well, all things equal,
如果所有条件一样
your mom has the final say.
你妈妈最后说了算
Yeah.
嗯
But all things aren't equal, are they?
但我俩条件怎么会一样?
Hey, Ja-Jake's in perfect health.
Jake身体健康
He's never done drugs, he's not incarcerated.
没吸过毒,没坐过牢
He's the one to pick.
他才是最佳人选
I disagree.
我不觉得
The battery's burning underneath.
电池在底盘那里燃烧
We got to attack this from below.
我们得从下方开始灭火
Walk them through it, and be specific.
教教他们,仔细点
Add more chase cribbing!
需要更多支撑架
Faster, Olsen. I've seen you race to the front
快点,Olsen!我没见你中午
of the lunch line. Good work, guys. Open the jaws.
抢饭时跑这么慢,干得好大家!把之家撑起来!
Slide the cribbing. Nice.
把架子塞进去
Bring it down. Okay.
支架放下来
Put the water up under the truck!
把水对着车底下浇
Attack the battery dead-on.
冷却电池
Hit those sparks.
把火星灭掉
Nice, y'all. Good.
干得不错你们
You got a straight shot to the battery.
你们直接对着电池
Now, the water can cool it even faster.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表