剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
更有可能是有人帮了他
This kid running off
这孩子偷偷跑去
trying to sneak on rides reminds me of the time
玩儿,让我想起有一次
Bode skipped school and went to Great America park.
Bode逃学去了美洲主题公园
I remember, uh, he was worried you'd be so pissed
我记得,他担心你会生气
that he hid at my place till you cooled off.
所以躲在我家,直到你消气
That's right, he did.
没错,他这么干的
A kid in trouble will always try to hide.闯祸的孩子总会想躲起来
Jamie!
Hey, attention, 42 and Three Rock.
嘿,注意了,42 队和三石队的成员们。
This kid, he-he may be more than just hurt.
这个孩子,他可能不只是受伤了
He could be hiding someplace. Let's get creative.
他可能躲在某个地方。我们得想办法
Okay? Let's, uh, broaden up the search.
好吗?我们扩大搜索范围
Look for potential hiding spots.
找可能的藏身之处
Damn good hiding spot.
这藏身之处可真够隐蔽的
Yeah.
是啊
We have to deal with these panic attacks.
我们必须应对这些恐惧
Under the command of a higher ranking officer.在上级的指挥下
We are here to be of service.
我们来这儿是服务的
You can earn being in my triage.
你要努力才有资格进我的分诊区
Jamie? Jamie, are you in here?
Jamie? Jamie, 你在这儿吗?
Jamie? Jamie?
He could've hit his head.
他可能撞到了头
You know, be disoriented in here.
在这里分不清方向了
Okay, shh. You hear that?
好了,嘘。你听到了吗?
Carny music from hell?
地狱传来的狂欢节音乐声?
No, wheezing. What?
不,是喘息声
什么?
Jamie.
Jamie. Jamie, where are you, buddy?
Jamie. Jamie, 你在哪儿呢,小伙子?
Jamie?
Oh, my God.
天呐
Jamie.
I think he's having an asthma attack.
我觉得他哮喘发作了。
He's suffocating.
他快喘不上气了
Hey. Hey, Jamie, Jamie.
嘿,嘿,Jamie, Jamie.
Did you use your inhaler?
你用吸入器了吗?
It's empty. Go grab somebody from my dad's crew
用完了,去我爸的队员里找个人
and get a med bag.
拿个医疗包来。
Go.
去
Okay. Go. Hey.
好的
快去,嘿
Hey. Jamie.
嘿,Jamie
Jaime, you'll be all right, okay?
Jamie,你会没事的,好吗?
We're gonna get you some help.
我们会帮你的
Gabriela!
Gabriela!
What?
怎么了?
What-what's going on? Bode found the missing kid,
出什么事了?
Bode找到了失踪的孩子
and he can't breathe.
但他哮喘发作了
He's in trouble, he really needs your help
他有危险,真的需要你的帮助
Okay, yeah. Come on.
好的,行
走吧
Hey. Gabriela.
嘿,Gabriela
Bode. I think he's having an asthma attack.
Bode.
我觉得他是哮喘发作了
His inhaler's empty.
他的吸入器空了
I think he stopped breathing.
我觉得他停止呼吸了
He doesn't have--He doesn't have a pulse.
他没有…… 他没有脉搏了
He needs CPR, now. Um...
现在需要给他做心肺复苏
呃……
No, D.C. Leone said that
不行,Leone队长说过
I had to be ready to be of service, and I'm not ready.
我必须准备好才能提供帮助,可我还没准备好
You are ready, you always have been.
你准备好了,你一直都准备好了
You did it for me. You can do it for Jamie.
你之前过帮我,也能帮Jamie
Not trying would be so much worse.
不试的话事情会更糟
Come on.
来吧
Um, starting compressions.
好,开始做心肺复苏
Bode,
I need you to grab my radio
帮我拿一下对讲机
and ask for a nebulizer
申请一台雾化器
and albuterol. Incident Command,
和沙丁胺醇,指挥中心
Gabriela and I found Jamie in the Kreepy Kastle.
我和Gabriela在恐怖城♥堡♥找到了Jamie
He's having an asthma attack. We need a nebulizer and...
他哮喘发作了。我们需要一台雾化器和……
Albuterol!
沙丁胺醇!
Copy. Sending a medic your way.
收到。马上派医护人员过去
Probie, I know you'll do everything you can.
菜鸟,我知道你会尽力的
Be of service. Come on, breathe for me.
要尽职尽责
拜托,快呼吸
Breathe for me.
快呼吸
Come on, come on,come on, come on.
拜托,拜托,拜托,拜托
Come on.
拜托
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
太好了,太好了
Okay. Okay, okay.
太好了
Bode, I need you to help me sit him up.
Bode,帮我把他扶起来。
Is he... is he still having an attack?
他…… 他还在发病吗?
Yes,
是的
but he's...
但他……
it'll help him breathe better.
这样能让他呼吸顺畅些
Okay, okay.
好了,好了
There you go. Okay.
好了
Over here? Yeah, we'll take him. Okay.
这边吗?对,我们把他带走
好
Okay, come on.
好了,走吧
Thank you for finding her.
谢谢你找到她
It's the least I could do.
这是我该做的
You two work well together.
你们俩配合得真好
You're lucky...
你很幸运……
to have someone like her waiting for you.
有她这样的人在等你
Jamie?
Jamie. Hey. Hey, buddy. You okay?
Jamie,嘿,嘿,小子,你还好吗?
Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
找到你真是太好了
I snuck on the ride.
我偷偷去玩了那个设施
I know.
I'm sorry.
我知道
我很抱歉
I know, bud. It's okay. It's okay, all right?
我知道,孩子,没关系,真的没关系,好吗?
Just take it easy. Keep that on there.
别着急,把这个戴上
There you go.
好了
Bode.
Thank you.
谢谢
The way I talked to you earlier,
我之前和你说话的方式
that wasn't right, man.
是我不对,兄弟
It's in the past.
都过去了
And, you know, uh, they-they should--
而且,呃,他们…… 他们或许
should've probably given the scholarship
应该把奖学金给那个
to the player who was early to every practice.
每次训练都提前到场的人
Nah.
没事
I think getting knocked down
我觉得挫折
taught me how to get back up.
让我学会了如何重新振作起来
Okay, buddy. You're gonna be okay.
好的,小子,你会没事的
I'm right here, all right?
我会陪你的
I'm right here.
我陪着你
Ready to lift? Yep.
准备好抬他了吗?
好了
Looks like you figured it out
看来你很快克服了困难
just as quickly as I knew you would.
就像我期待的那样
I'm sorry I wasn't my best.
抱歉之前我不在状态
No apology necessary except for disobeying orders.
除了违抗命令,其他的都不用道歉
I think you just got over a huge obstacle
我觉得你刚刚克服了一个很大的障碍
to use your skills
用你的技能去
to help, and...
帮助别人,而且……
that's what this work is all about.
这就是这份工作的意义所在
So...
所以......
Apology accepted. Now we move on.
道歉我接受了,现在我们继续吧
Hey, Eve.
嘿,Eve
Hold up a sec.
等一下
Nice work, y'all. Yup.
干得不错,各位
嗯
Good work today. Thanks. Thanks.
今天干得很好
谢谢,谢谢
I hit a little bit of a rough patch
不久前我遇到了
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表