剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Let me see your face.
让我看看你的脸
Don't be Jake. Don't be Jake.
千万别是Jake,千万别是Jake
All right, Three Rock, put out those spots!
好了,三石队,把那些火星扑灭!
Let's go! Let's go!
快点!快点!
Cars don't just burn like this.
汽车不会平白无故烧成这样的
One car did recently.
最近也有一辆车这样
That developer's SUV from the Wallace Development fire.
Wallace 发展中心火灾现场那辆开♥发♥商的越野车
Arsonist put some sort of accelerant under it.
纵火犯在车底下放了某种助燃剂
Who has a drip torch in their personal vehicle?
谁会在自己的私人车里放一个点火器?
I don't know, man.
我不知道,兄弟
Cap...
队长......
I think this is the arsonist's truck.
我觉得这是纵火犯的卡车
All right, that's it, boys!
好了,继续,大家!
Don't let these flames grow!
别让火势蔓延!
You got it, Cap.
收到,队长
Hey, Danny!
嘿,Danny
Danny! Hold on, hold on.
Danyy!等等,等等
Danny, can you hear me?
Danny,,你能听到我说话吗?
Down this way. Down this way. Here.
往这边走,往这边走,到这边
Hey, Danny, we're coming to you.
嘿,Danny,我们来救你了
Hey, on your move.
嘿,行动吧
Take this.
拿着这个
Okay, get ready. Hit it! Go! Go!
好的,准备好,冲!快走!快走!
Move. Move. Hit it!
走,走,灭火
Danny, Danny, Danny, hey, hey, listen.
Danny, Danny, Danny, 嘿,嘿,听着
My name is Jake. That's my buddy Collin over there, okay?
我叫Jake,那边是我的队友Collin,好吗?
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
Jake, we got to go! We don't have a lot of time!
Jake,我们得走了!没时间了!
Danny. Danny, can you hear me?
Danny. Danny, 你能听到我说话吗?
I hear... gunshots.
我听到了、枪声
Nah. No, no, no, buddy, not anymore.
不。不,不,不,孩子,没有枪声了
Listen. Listen, buddy, hey.
听着。听着,孩子,嘿
Can you tell me where are you right now?
能告诉我你现在在哪儿吗?
What?
什么?
Well, you're not with your dad.
你没有和你♥爸♥爸在一起
And you're not handling guns, okay?
而且你没拿着枪,好吗?
Uh-huh. Tell me, how about this?
嗯,这样吧
You tell me what you... what you see and what you hear
你告诉我你…… 你现在在这个房♥间里看到了什么
in this room right now.
听到了什么
I see a window.
我看到一扇窗户
Okay. Books.
还有呢
书
Mm-hmm. And... and a lamp.
嗯,还有…… 还有一盏灯
Good. Okay, fire! Do you see the fire?!
很好
,火!你看到火了吗?!
Hey. Focus.
嘿,集中注意力
Danny, good job. Right here. Look at me.
Daany,做得好,这儿,看着我
Good job. Tell me, what do you feel?
做得好,告诉我,你感觉到了什么?
Huh? What do you feel? Yeah.
嗯?你感觉到了什么?说吧
I feel the floor, its warmth.
我感觉到地板,它很热
Jake, we really got to go!
Jake, 我们真的得走了!
We have to move!
我们必须走了
Last thing I need from you. Can you tell me what you hear?
最后问你一件事,能告诉我你听到了什么吗?
I hear...
我听到……
The gunshots are gone. Exactly.
枪声消失了
没错
They're gone, which means it's safe for us to move, okay?
枪声消失了,这意味着我们可以安全离开了,好吗?
Okay. And my buddy Collin is right.
好的,而且我的队友Collin说得对
We got to get out of here quickly.
我们得赶紧出去
So, this is where you're gonna help me out.
所以,现在需要你帮帮我
Take my hand and let's move. Come on, buddy.
抓住我的手,我们走,来吧,孩子
It's on my left side! Got you.
在我左边!好的
Okay, you're gonna follow right behind him,
好了,你跟在他后面
and he's gonna take you out of here. Go!
他会带你出去的,走!
All right! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
好了!快走!快走!快走!
Stay low! Move, move, move!
低头!快走!快走!快走!
Yeah, boys, you got this!
队员们,你们能行的
Doing great, boys. You're doing great.
做得好,队员们,你们做得很棒
Hey, Collin's off today, but he's on scene.
嘿,Collin今天休息,但他在现场
So? He must've driven himself here.
所以呢?他一定是自己开车来的
Cap, I-I think this is his truck.
队长,我…… 我觉得这是他的卡车
Wait, just because he lied about his dad,
等等,就因为他在他爸爸的事情上撒谎
you think he's the arsonist?
你就认为他是纵火犯?
No, no, that's not just a random lie.
不,不,那不仅仅是一个随便的谎
Collin transferred here from Arizona.
Collin是从亚利桑那州调过来的。
How many people do you know that live in Edgewater
你知道有多少住在Edgewater的人
that have Arizona license plates?
挂着亚利桑那州的车牌吗?
Uh, I-I don't know.
呃,我不知道
He wants to be... he wants to be seen as something that he's not:
他想成为…… 他想成为一个他不是的人
a hero with hero's blood.
一个有着英雄血统的英雄
This is the kind of mentality of someone
这种心态的人
who sets fires so they can be praised for putting them out.
会纵火,然后因为扑灭大火而受到赞扬
And he ratted out Jake.
而且他还揭发了Jake
Why else would he do that? All right, all right.
他为什么要这么做?
好吧,好吧
I got a friend in the sheriff's department, all right?
我在治安部门有个朋友,好吧?
I'll see if she can run those plates for us.
我看看她能不能帮我们查一下那些车牌
In the meantime, get back to work and help out your boys.
与此同时,回去工作,帮帮你的兄弟们
Damn it.
该死
All right, just down the stairs, and we're home free!
好了,下了楼梯,我们就安全了!
You hear that, Danny? We're almost out.
听到了吗,Danny?我们快出去了。、
Move!
快走!
Jake!
Yeah, I'm okay, but I'm trapped.
我没事,但我被困住了
You get Danny out.
你把Danny带出去
Danny. Oh, thank God.
Danny. 哦,谢天谢地
Are you okay? Perez?
你还好吗?
Perez?
Medical assessment.
进行医疗评估
I got him, Chief.
我来了,队长
Mayday, Chief.
求救,队长
I'm trapped with limited visibility.
我被困住了,能见度很低
Copy that. On the second. Sending help now.
收到,在二楼,马上派人去救
I'm going back in. Hey, hey!
我要回去
嘿,嘿
Wait! Wait? Whoa, whoa.
等等!
等等?
What do you mean, wait? You're not going in alone.
你说等等是什么意思?你不能一个人进去
Two in, two out, probie.
两人进,两人出,新人
Mask up. You're going with him.
戴上面罩
你跟他一起去
Go!
走!
Is Jake still inside? I thought I heard a mayday.
Jake还在里面吗?我好像听到求救信声了
Not for long. We're going to get him.
很快就听不到了,我们会救他出来的
What? There's real evidence now.
什么?有确凿证据了
I don't know how long it is
我不知道他们多久会
until they tie his fingerprints to the scene, but it's coming.
把他的指纹和现场联♥系♥起来,但肯定会的
We got to get him to come clean, to tell us everything
我们得让他坦白,告诉我们一切
so we can help, so we can get him a lawyer.
这样我们才能帮他,才能给他找个律师
Hey, Jake's being set up.
嘿,Jake是被陷害的
No, Bode. There's too much evidence now.
不,Bode,现在证据太多了
No, Mom, Cap and I looked into it.
不,妈妈,队长和我查过了
Why can't anybody in this family just stay out of it?
为什么这个家里就没人能置身事外呢?
It's not Jake.
不是Jake干的
He was at the scene,
当时他在现场
and he lied to me about it, and then he looked the other way
他对我撒谎说他不在,然后当消防局少的那个点火器
when a drip torch went missing from the station that ended up
最后出现在现场时,他却
on the scene. Drip torch?
视而不见,点火器?
It certainly could be one of ours.
肯定是我们这儿的其中一个
I'm telling you, Collin's lying about who he is.
我跟你说,Collin在自己的身份上撒谎
He pointed the finger at Jake,
他把矛头指向Jake
and his car is packed with accelerant and drip torches.
而且他的车里装满了助燃剂和点火器
His personal car.
他的私车里
Why-why is he even here today?
他今天为什么会在这里?
Are we sure that's his car?
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表