剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
非常感谢你
Is he safe? You promised me he would be.
他安全吗?你答应过我他会安全的
He's safe.
他很安全
He got a little hurt, but we treated him,
他受了点伤,但我们治疗了
and he's gonna be okay.
他会没事的
He-he got hurt? How?
他受伤了?怎么伤的?
Julia, I know that you worry about your dad a lot.
Julia, 我知道你很担心你♥爸♥爸
But there's someone else you got to love
但你也要同样的
and care for just as much, if not more.
关心和爱你自己
You understand?
你明白吗?
I-I think so.
我想是的
You know, you can't help people until you help yourself.
你要知道,在你帮助自己之前,你无法帮助别人
Capricious winds have again changed
反复无常的风再次改变了
the direction of the fire.
火势的方向
The winds turned the fire back
风把火吹回了
to a line cut by Hotshot firefighters.
精英消防员砍的隔离带
The fire died out on an abandoned patch of cut line.
大火在一片废弃的隔离带上熄灭了
Shamrock City Hotshots and a crew
Shamrock 市精英消防队和一群
of incarcerated firefighters have saved Drake County.
犯人消防员拯救了Drake县
Authorities have confirmed that a serial arsonist
当局已经确认一名连环纵火犯
was responsible.
是罪魁祸首
Leadership is about trust.
领导力是关于信任的
And we trust those who lead us.
我们信任那些领导我们的人
And, uh, a good leader
还有,一个好的领导者
gives you that trust right back,
会给你同样的信任
believing that you'll do the right thing
相信你无论如何都会
no matter what.
做正确的事情
Even when you fight their authority.
即使你挑战他们的权威
And the right thing for me to do today was...
今天对我来说正确的事情是……
was to come up and-and stand here in front of you all...
是站在这里,在大家面前……
...while we remember Rebecca.
当我们纪念Rebecca的时候
You know, I'm-- I'm lucky that someone reminded me of that.
我庆幸有人提醒了我这一点
Thanks to Rebecca's sacrifice,
多亏了Rebecca的牺牲
one of Cal Fire's best
加州消防局最好的消防员之一
lives to fight more fires.
可以继续扑灭更多的火灾
I'm surprised to see you here.
我很惊讶在这里见到你
Shouldn't be.
不应该
Chances are, the person we're looking for is here.
我们要找的人很有可能在这里
We all have to be here for each other.
我们都必须互相帮助
You're wrong.
你错了
I would love to see proof of that.
我想看到证据
Truly, Chief.
说真的,队长
I'm working on it.
我正在努力
...than the person she was when she left.
她走之前变成了更好的人
We fight fires with hand tools.
我们用手里的工具灭火
All we have is each other, and the line that we hold together.
我们只有彼此,以及我们共同坚守的防线
And Rebecca held that line on and off the field.
Rebecca在火场上和火场下都坚守着那条防线
You raised a good kid there, Leone.
你养了个好孩子,Leone
You know, she...
你知道,她……
she was always looking for a way to help.
她总是想方设法帮助别人
Words aren't really my thing.
我不善表达
Uh, Rebecca knew that.
Rebecca知道这一点
She hooked me up with an art class.
她帮我报名参加了一个艺术班
She will always be remembered.
她将永远被铭记
♪ A guitar won't change the world... ♪
Probie.
新人
Oh.
噢
Whoa, what's this?
哇,这是什么?
Is this a, um, a "Thank you
这是一个,嗯,‘谢谢你
for not letting me get shivved" beer?
让我没被捅伤’的啤酒吗?
Close.
差不多
It's premium "Sorry I was a jerk."
这是‘对不起我是个混♥蛋♥’精酿啤酒
They have it on tap.
他们有现成的
I'm-- I'm sorry if I came on a little...
对不起,如果我有点……
strong.
强势
You know, I tend to do that.
我习惯这样了
You know what? Don't even worry about it.
你知道吗?别担心
Look, my... my father
听着,我…… 我父亲
isn't my favorite topic of conversation.
不是我最喜欢的话题
Okay. Trust me.
好吧,相信我
I get it.
我明白
Yeah. Yeah, it seems like
是啊,是啊,好像
everybody else knew him better than I ever did.
其他人都比我更了解他
And...
而且……
well, it hurts.
这很伤人
If I had a nickel
如果每次有人问我
for every time someone asked if I'm related
是不是和伟大的Kirk O'Reilly.有关
to the great Kirk O'Reilly...
我就能得到五分钱
Well, he is the great Kirk O'Reilly.
嗯,他是伟大的Kirk O'Reilly.
That's a lot of nickels.
那得不少钱了
♪ Always goin' around...
So...
那么……
still want to tender that leave of absence?
还想交休假申请吗?
You know, it felt good to answer the call today.
今天出任务的感觉很好
Beats sitting at home with my feelings.
比坐在家里胡思乱想好
You know, you should look into some counseling.
你应该考虑做一些心理咨♥询♥
Cal Fire has those resources, you know.
加州消防局有这些资源,你知道的
Yeah, but...
是啊,但是……
do you use them?
你会用他们吗?
Um...
呃.......
It was different back in my day.
在我那个时代不同
How so?
怎么说?
Well, it used to be like a bell you couldn't un-ring.
嗯,以前就像一个你无法取消的铃♥声♥
There was a fear of being labeled, and...
有一种被贴上标签的恐惧,而且……
Or, worse than that, getting put behind a desk.
或者,比那更糟,被调去文职
So how did you cope?“那么你是怎么处理的?
Beer.
啤酒
Family. Fire. Repeat.
家庭,火,重复
Lucky for you, times have changed.
你很幸运,时代变了
You got different options.
你有不同的选择
Look into them.
多看看
♪ I woke up on the wrong side
♪ Of the truck bed this morning ♪
♪ With a bone-dry bottle of Jack I was pouring ♪
♪ Damn, she got some nerve
♪ When she kicked me to the curb ♪
♪ Guess you can say I got what I deserve ♪
♪ 'Cause I woke up on the wrong side... ♪
Yeah, I mean, it's like we could all be
啊,我的意思是,我们都可能
one mistake away from ending up in that prison
因为一个错误而关进我们
we were in today.
今天所在的监狱
Yeah. Yeah. You know?
是啊,是啊,你知道吗?
Well... like two or three mistakes.
嗯…… 两三个错误
Or, like, one, like, really big one.
或者,一个,真的很大的错误
Oh, probie.
哦,新人
What? Hey, come on, what was, uh...
什么?嘿,来吧,什么是……
What was your big one?
你犯的最大错误是什么?
Huh.
呃
Okay.
好吧
When I was in fifth grade,
当我五年级的时候
I set my bedroom on fire.
我把我的卧室点着了
Wow, I was not expecting that.
哇,真是没想到
Um... accidentally?
呃......意外吗?
Wow.
哇
Yeah. You know,
嗯,你知道的
I, um,
我,呃
I remember standing there,
我记得站在那里
just watching the curtains go up in flames.
只是看着窗帘被火焰吞噬
I...
我......
I didn't call for help right away.
我没有马上呼救
I don't know why, but I thought
我不知道为什么,但我想
that if the flames got big enough,
如果火焰足够大
then maybe he'd come back home.
也许他会回家
Your dad?
你♥爸♥爸?
And what happened?
发生了什么?
Well...
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表