剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
This a pot party?
而是一个大♥麻♥派对吗?
Yes.
是的
Really?
真的吗?
Thank you.
多谢啦
You're welcome.
客气啥
Oh, Lord. Here we go.
上帝啊,我们开始吧
Hey, sir?
嗨!
My Imperial IPA sneaks up on ya.
我的淡啤酒把他放倒了
So does carbon monoxide.
一氧化碳也会把你们放倒
I don't smell anything.
我没闻到什么
Yeah, you wouldn't. It doesn't have a smell.
是啊,你不会闻到的,因为一氧化碳没有味道
There's carbon monoxide leaking in here, too.
这里也有一氧化碳泄露
Everybody, spread out. Find every appliance there is.
所有人散开,找到所有电器的位置
Shut everything down. Let's go.
把电器全部关闭,赶快行动
Ladies and gentlemen, this brewery is now closed!
女士们先生们,这家酿酒厂现在要关闭
I need everybody to evacuate! Let's go!
我需要所有人立即疏散出去,赶快动起来!
Closed? What? Why? Hey.
关闭?什么?为什么?
This is my lunch rush.
这可是午餐高峰时段啊
That's why.
这就是原因
Everybody, out! Now!
所有人都出去,马上出去!
This don't look like no team-building exercise.
这看上去可不像是团建啊
Yeah, more like team-breaking.
是啊,更像是要拆伙了
Everyone, on your asses.
所有人都坐到地上
Sitting on your hands.
手放在臀部
We're gonna question each of you one by one
我们会逐个对你们进行讯问
until we get an answer.
直到我们查到结果
'Cause the way it's looking, you're all going back to prison.
因为从目前情况来看,你们都得滚回监狱去
Guilty until proven innocent?
这是有罪推定吧?
I'm sure the DOC doesn't want a big ol' prisoner rights lawsuit on their hands.
我想惩教部可不想因为侵犯囚犯人♥权♥而被告吧
Who's gonna file that for you?
谁来帮你们起诉呢?
Our very own jailhouse lawyer.
我们自己的监狱律师
Rebecca Lee,
瑞贝卡·李
dishonorable and disbarred attorney-at-law.
荣誉受损且被吊销执照的律师
Look, we don't even know
what was stolen.
听着,我们连什么东西丢了都不知道
A Lurvati watch.
一块Lurvati腕表
Taken from the house you worked on.
从你们工作过的那间房♥里被偷了
Got him?
接住他了吗?
We turned off the rest of the gas,
我们已经把天然气关闭了
but they're still dropping like flies.
但是一氧化碳检测仪还是有读数
The CO source may not be the main gas line.
一氧化碳的泄露源可能并不是天然气主管道
Finding it's gonna be a pain in the ass.
寻找泄露点将会是件麻烦事了
Hey. Hey, buddy, what are you...
嗨,伙计,你要去哪儿……
All this, this guy's priority.
好了,这个家伙要优先处理
He's on the first ambulance out of here.
他得乘坐第一辆救护车离开这里
CAB, probie?
菜鸟,CAB是什么?
Compressions. Airway. Breathing.
按压、检查气道、吹气
Come on.
开始吧
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
速度开始!
Hang in there, my man.
坚持住啊!
Dispatch, can I get confirmation on the secondary search?
调度中心,请给我报告第二轮搜寻的结果
We retrieved three more patients.
我们又救出三位伤员
Copy you.
收到
Got a rhythm.
有心率了
Good, good. Breathe, buddy, breathe.
好,好,呼吸,呼吸,老兄!
Good work.
干得不错!
Wes.
韦斯!
Hey, hey. You just breathed in poisonous gas.
嗨,你刚刚吸入了许多有害气体
You need the oxygen to recover, remember?
你需要吸氧才能恢复,还记得吗?
Wes? Wes Brooks?
韦斯?是韦斯·布鲁克斯吗?
You know him?
你认识他?
Yeah, we used to coach Little League together.
是的,我们曾经一起执教过少年棒球联盟
His kid was a power hitter for Saint Mary's.
他的孩子是圣玛丽队的强力击球手
I-I need...
我……我需要……
Yeah, you-you need oxygen.
是的,你需要氧气
You just keep breathing that in.
继续吸氧吧
We'll debate who should've won the championship later.
晚一点儿我们再去争哪只队该嬴下总冠军吧
♪ ♪
Are these way better or is that the edibles kicking in?
是医用大♥麻♥的劲儿上来了还是这些东西更好吃了?
Good. So you're loosened up.
不错,你已经放松下来了
So, sitting on a transplant list could take up to ten years,
在器♥官♥移♥植♥名单上可能一等就是十年
so we need to take action now and not wait.
所以我们现在就要想办法,不能干等
You're a buzzkill.
你还真是扫兴
Um, I'm not even transplant eligible.
我现在甚至连移植的人资格都没有
And then, you know, if my numbers improve...
然后要是我的各项指数有所改善的话……
When. When your numbers go down,
我是说如果,如果你的指数变糟的话
when you use my connections.
如果你用我的关系的话
Come on, let's get ice cream and French fries.
得了,我们吃点冰激凌和薯条吧
Sharon,
莎伦
I'm not letting you go through this alone.
我不会让你一个人面对这些事的
I have Vince.
我还有万斯
Well, now you're stuck with me, too.
好吧,现在你又有我了
With my edible dealer?
我的医用大♥麻♥贩子吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Aw.
噢
Is everything okay?
怎么了?
No. Bode's crew is accused of stealing from a fire mop-up.
博德等队员被控从火灾现场偷窃财物
There's a Lurvati watch missing
有一块Lurvati腕表不见了
from that, like,gated community on Maple.
失窃地点是Maple的社区
Oh, all those orange jumpsuits on their fancy front lawns.
那些穿着桔红色连体服的人出现在他们精致的门前草坪上
They only saw a group of criminals, trust.
相信我,他们看到的只会是一群罪犯而已
Okay. I'm gonna go up there.
OK, 我要赶过去
To do what?
过去干嘛
I'm gonna do whatever to help my son.
我得做些事情帮助我的儿子
Um, uh, I'll replace the watch.
我会把腕表给还上……
Okay. We're gonna do this?
行啊,我们要做这样的事情吗?
Are you gonna come with me?
你要跟我一起去吗?
I am not letting you roll up on a bunchy of fancies. Mm-mm.
我可不会让你带着药效出门的
On edibles.
我是指医用大♥麻♥
We can't drive.
我们不能开车吗?
It's what my driver's for.
我的司机就是干这个的
Your driver.
你的司机?
You're fancy.
你太帅了
I'm so glad we have you.
我真高兴有你这个朋友
So, Wes, how you feeling?
韦斯,你感觉如何?
Better or worse than when my kids beat yours?
比起我的孩子打败你的孩子的感觉如何?
I don't know where...
我不知道哪里……
This is the last of them, chief.
局长,这是最后一批伤员了
All right, search is all clear?
好的,搜查都结束了吗?
Yeah, secondary's just finishing up.
是的,二次搜查刚刚结束
Wait, wait, where did Wes go?
等等,韦斯去哪儿了?
He was confused and disoriented.
他感到很困惑,也很迷茫
Might've run back in.
可能是又跑进去了
What the hell is he thinking?
他脑子到底是怎么想的?
He's not thinking. He's got CO poisoning.
他的脑子没法思考,他已经一氧化碳中毒了
All right, change out your air cylinders, both of you.
好吧, 你们都把氧气换成新的
Go. Find him.
再进去找他吧
Work doesn't stop because one of you stole.
因为你们其中的一个偷东西了,所以搜查还将继续
Square this stuff away.
把这些东西收走
Now.
现在就收!
Hey. None of my girls stole the watch.
嗨,我们女囚这边没有人偷表
Your crew?
你们那边呢?
There's no way. No.
也没有,没有
Well, if wasn't any of us...
好吧,如果不是我们的话……
Your cap did time for stealing.
你们队长也曾因为盗窃坐过牢
Cars.
他偷的是车
Bode, do the math.
博德,你自己好好想想
Who was on the scene?
还有谁在现场呢?
He was the last one to have the watch in his hands.
他是最后一个经手那块表的人
I saw him.
我看见的
You can work your ass off to get credits to shorten your time,
你可以费劲巴拉地去挣教育学分来减刑
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表