剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
Jake, I see her. Help!
Jake,我看到她了
救命!
Help! - Whoa, whoa, whoa...
救命!
我的天哪
Hey! Hey, hey, hey. - Hey, hey, Eve!
嘿!嘿,嘿,嘿
嘿,嘿,Eve!
Come on, Eve, step back.
快,Eve,退后
Hey, the ground's not stable enough.
地面不够结实
Please! Help!
求求了!救命!
Do not move! We're coming to get you!
别动!我们这就来救你!
Bonnie, stay calm. We'll be there soon.
Bonnie,保持冷静,我们很快就到
Break down the bench.
把长凳拆了
Manny, bring the backboard from the engine.
Manny,从车上拿担架来
Stay right there. We're coming to get you.
待在那里,我们这就来救你
Got it.
好了
I'm ready for the next one.
可以给我下一个了
I got electrolytes - from the buggy. Perfect.
我从车上拿了电解质饮料
太好了
Come on, man. Hey, hey. Hey, Troy?
来吧,兄弟,嘿,嘿,嘿,Troy?
Can you hear me? - Come on, dude.
能听到我说话吗?
拜托了兄弟
It's time to get up, bud. Let's go.
该起来了,兄弟,快走吧
Hey. Get up.
嘿,起来
What's up with the kid? Can I help?
这孩子怎么了?我能帮忙吗?
No. - You've done enough. - Easy, bro.
不用,你做得够多了
别激动,兄弟
Dude, we got this, okay?
哥们儿,我们能搞定,好吗?
I really was just trying to help.
我真的只是想帮忙
Do we got this?
我们能搞定吗?
Because if we need more time for the electrolytes to kick in,
因为我们要等电解质起作用
I can go distract my dad.
我可以去分散我爸爸的注意力
It's not a bad idea. No.
这主意不错
不行
I'm not letting you get deeper into this.
我不会让你陷得更深的
Troy is gonna wake up.
Troy会醒过来的
He's gonna wake up right now. Let's go. Troy.
他现在就会醒过来,来吧,Troy
Wake up. Wake up. - Hey.
醒醒,醒醒
嘿
This should get us the rest of the way to her.
这样我们就能到她那儿了
Help! All right, the first one's down.
救命!
好了,第一个已经弄好了
Watch your step.
小心脚下
Got you. I got you.
抓住你了,我抓住你了
There you go.
这样
I got you.
我抓住你了
All right, Bonnie, we're here.
Bonnie,我们来了
There we go.
这样
Greencrest, Battalion 1508 requesting a medevac.
Greencrest,,1508 消防队请求医疗直升机
Just one step at a time.
一步一步来
You're gonna take it nice and easy.
慢慢走,不要着急
Oh, my God, everything hurts!
哦,天哪,到处都疼!
Bonnie, I know it hurts, but you can do it.
Bonnie,我知道很疼,但你能做到的
There you go.
这就对了
Stay on the board, nice.
踩在木板上,很好
One.
一
Two. Okay.
二,好
Almost got you out of here.
快把你救出去了
Just keep going.
继续走
There you go.
这就对了
There you go. Stay on the board.
这就对了,踩在木板上
Stay on the board.
踩在木板上
Here we go. There.
好了好了,这里
All right, you got her? She's fine. Come on,
好了,接住她了吗?
她没事,继续
we got to get her on. - There we go.
我们得把她放上去
好了
Okay, all right.
好了,好了
All right. She's unconscious. Let's go.
她失去意识了。快出发
Treat those burns until the copter gets here.
在直升机来之前处理好她的烧伤
Three, two, one.
三,二,一
Let's go. Come on.
走吧,快
Okay.
好
He keeps getting worse,
他越来越糟了
and if we stay here, Cap's gonna come yell
如果我们待在这儿,队长会过来骂我们
and figure us out.
然后发现的
Go, just get-get back to work.
走,回去工作
Hey.
嘿
Hey, come here.
嘿,过来
Where is this going?
接下来该怎么办?
What do you mean? - I've used every idea
你什么意思?
我已经用尽了
that isn't taking him to the hospital.
除了送他去医院之外的所有办法
And I can't keep going with no assurances.
没有任何保证,我不能再这样下去了
Walk away.
你走吧
Bode, I can't walk away from you.
Bode,我不能丢下你
Hey, hey, get away from him.
嘿,嘿,离他远点
I feel so much better.
我感觉好多了
What did you do?
你做了什么?
Just electrolytes and crackers.
只是电解质和饼干
We already gave him that.
我们已经给他吃过了
Guess he just needed a top-off.
看来他只是需要再加点
I'll take an apology anytime.
你随时可以向我道歉
Hey.
黑
Come on. Let's go, man.
来吧。我们走,兄弟
Let's get back in the line, come on.
回到队伍里去,来吧
I'm so relieved that's over.
我很高兴这一切都结束了
I never should have brought you into it.
我真不该把你卷进来
Everyone, clear out!
所有人,离开!
Go.
走
All right, team, let's put her on this first bed
好了,队员们,把她放在第一张床上
and then we'll do a transfer.
然后我们再转运
Paul, Arthur, that's gonna be on you two.
Paul, Arthur, 这就交给你们俩了
Three, two, one.
三,二,一
Great. Beautiful, guys.
干得好,大家
All right, roll her to me.
好了,把她推过来给我
Three, two, one.
三,二,一
Great job.
做得好
Easy, easy, nice.
轻点,轻点,很好
Here we go.
来吧
Paul, go ahead and give me a pillow for these legs.
Paul,给我一个枕头垫在腿下
I wanted Hummingbird
我希望蜂鸟泉
to be a safe space where women could heal.
能成为一个女性可以疗伤的安全空间
You wanted to nurture. I-I get that.
你想提供帮助,我明白
I wanted my adult son to move back into my house.
我希望我的成年儿子能搬回我家
It's not really about what we want, is it?
这其实不是我们想要什么的问题,对吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
We need to get more fluids in her.
我们需要给她补充更多液体
Her BP is dropping. Where's the evac?
她的血压在下降。直升机呢?
Chief 08, I need an ETA on that medevac.
1508消防队长,我需要医疗直升机的预计到达时间
VINCE [over radio]: Stand by for status.
Vince [通过无线电]:等待状态更新
30 minutes out.
30 分钟后到
Does Bonnie have that kind of time?
Bonnie能撑到那时候吗?
Hey, man.
嘿,兄弟
Glad you took care of Troy earlier.
很高兴你刚才照顾了Troy
Not everyone sees it - that way. - Look, uh...
不是每个人都这么想的
听着,呃……
I don't know what went down between you and Bode in prison.
我不知道你和Bode在监狱里发生了什么
But that's not my business.
但那不关我的事
And I believe people can change.
我相信人是会变的
You're smart.
你很聪明
I'd love to help you see your baby.
我愿意帮你见到你的孩子
Goes both ways, though.
但这是相互的
We take care of each other.
我们互相照顾
Someday I may need you to take care of me.
也许有一天我会需要你照顾我
Whatever it takes to see my family.
为了见到我的家人,我什么都愿意做
What the hell, Freddy?
怎么回事?Freddy?
You don't run my life, Leone.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表