剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表
他叫Neil Wallace,Neil准备
to cut a big, fat donation check to Station 42, and all he wants
给42号♥消防站开一张巨额捐款支票,而他只想要
is a smiling photo with you looking
你穿上帅气的制♥服♥
this handsome in those dress blues.微笑着和他合张影
We all know this is a dirty kickback, right?
我们都清楚这是贿赂,对吧?
Just to get Cal Fire's seal of approval.他就为了拿到加州消防局的批准印♥章♥
Okay, but you do recall that I was the one
是,但你应该也记得我是
that fought the city council not to do the deal
反对市政厅批准这笔开♥发♥交易的
for the development unless Neil was willing
除非Neil愿意
to give something back to the department, which he is.
回报点什么消防部门,他确实这么做了
Hundreds of thousands of something.
几十万美元的回报
Okay, well, when my crews are putting out his tinderboxes
行吧,等我的队员忙着扑灭他着火了的工地
instead of enjoying their own kids' birthdays,
而不是陪自己孩子过生日时
I'll be sure to tell 'em who to thank.
我一定会告诉他们该感谢谁的
Oh, look at you.
哎呀,看看你
I'm making lemonade out of lemons here.
我实在是尽力了
We're looking at a year-round fire season,
现在一年都是火灾季节
and our firefighters have their own personal crises.
我们的消防员还有自己的问题要解决
I mean, Manny's sleeping on our couch.
比如,Manny现在还睡在我们沙发上
This kind of money could really help our people.
这笔钱真的能帮到大家
You just can't forget the smile part, okay?
到时候别忘了笑,好吗?
'Cause you're so handsome when you do.
你笑起来特别好看
I mean,
我是说
idiots are trying to protect the trees.
这些傻子想保护这些树
Then they go and start a fire.
结果自己过来放了一把火
Mm. At least you saw some action before breakfast.
呵。至少你早餐前还干了点活儿
Chief had me finishing incident reports.
队长让我写完事故报告
What? You still text-flirting Cara?
哎?你还在和Cara发短♥信♥调情?
I'm not flirting.
我没调情
He is.
他有
Okay, she is a nurse,
好吧,她是护士
and I'm asking medical questions. Thank you.
我只是在咨♥询♥医疗问题,谢谢您嘞
Jake, we broke up.
Jake,我们分手了
If you like her, I'm happy for you.
如果你喜欢她,我会祝福你的
You know what?
你知道吗?
I thought I was gonna have to choose sides
当初你们分手时我还
when y'all broke up, but, uh,
以为我要选边站,但是
y'all been very mature, very honest.
你们都表现得很成熟、很坦诚
It was very adult-like.
像两个成年人
You like Cara.
你喜欢Cara
Ask her out on a date.
约她出去啊
Okay, Cupid.
好吧,丘比特
Then what about you?
那你呢?
Mm-mm. Great question.
嗯,这是个好问题
What about you?
那你呢?
Right. I mean, you haven't dated since Aydan?
对,我是说,自从Aydan之后你就没约会过?
You don't know my life.—I do.
你又不了解我的生活—我了解
I've been crashing in your guest room for weeks.
我在你家客房♥住了好几周了
Boom. She got you. —Okay.
哈!她戳穿你了—好吧……
Um... yeah, I'm seeing somebody.
其实,我在和某人交往
Oh. What?
哇,谁啊
Her name is career goals.
她的名字叫“职业目标”
Ha!
哈!
You ain't... you ain't right.
你真是没救了
Waste my time. Boo!
浪费我时间!哼!
I can't hate on that. I'm focused on work, too.
这我没法反驳,我也在专注工作
Yes! Too focused to flirt. You feel me?
太忙了没空情情爱爱的,懂我吗?
Wallace, get off it!
Wallace,滚远点!
This forest's not for profit!
森林不是摇钱树!
Wallace, get off it! This forest's not for profit!
Wallace, 滚远点!森林不是摇钱树!
Wallace, get off it!
Wallace, 滚远点!
This forest's not for profit!
森林不是摇钱树!
Wallace, get off it!
Wallace, 滚远点!
Which one of these suits is Wallace?
哪个穿西装的是Wallace?
Asshat in the middle.
中间那个
Hey, keep fighting the good fight, everybody.
大家继续为正义而战吧!
This forest's not for profit!森林不是摇钱树!
Hey, Wallace, get off it!
嘿,Wallace, 滚远点!
Ah, Chief Leone.
Leone队长
I cannot thank you enough for your team's
非常感谢你的队伍
fast-acting heroism this morning.
今早英勇及时的救援行动
I-I know these kids want to save the world.
我知道这些年轻人想拯救世界
That's what being young is for.
年轻人就是这样
But, but throwing a Molotov cocktail at my office?
但往我办公室扔燃♥烧♥弹♥
That is over the line.
也太过分了
I agree with you there, Mr. Wallace.
我同意你,Wallace先生
Right. We both want Edgewater to be all it can be.
我们都希望Edgewater能变得更好
More housing is a boost to the community.
多盖房♥子对社区是好事
Yeah, except for the trees
嗯,就是对树
and the environment and the climate crisis.
对环境和气候不好
No, I'm thinking of the housing crisis.
但我考虑的是住房♥危机
I-I'm trying to build homes for working-class families.
我想为工薪家庭盖房♥子
In an area where they're at high risk for burning.
建在火灾高风险区
Smile.
笑一个
Two, four, six, eight...
二、四、六、八……
Okay, we done here?
拍完了吗?
Fire!
着火了!
Help!
来帮忙!
That's my car.
那是我的车
Well, how long's it been running on dry leaves?
你的车在枯树堆上怠速停了多久?
I don't know. An hour?
我记不清了,一个小时?
Another targeted fire. I'm not the bad guy here.
这火就是针对我的,可我又不是坏人
Hey, everybody, back up, all right? Back up. Go away.
嘿,所有人退后!退后!散开!
Greencrest. Battalion 1508.
Greencrest,1508队
Edgewater Forest.
Edgewater 森林
We got a vehicle fire spreading into the brush.
我们这儿有车辆起火引燃了灌木丛
About a 50-by-50 spot. I'll be assuming IC.
火势面♥积♥约50×50英尺。暂时是我来指挥现场
Copy, Chief.
收到,队长
You can contain this, right? —We will do our best
你们能控制住火势吗?—我们会尽力
to protect the forest around where you want to build.
保护你打算盖房♥子的那片树林
I meant my building materials in there.
可我的建筑材料还在里面呢!
It's lumber and pipe. It's all brand-new.
是木材和管子,还都是新的
You left your running car on dry grass.
你把车停在草堆上还不熄火
Not really worried about your materials.
我没空管你那堆材料
I'm not worried about you at all.
我也没空管你
I got a forest
我还得救
to try to save.
树林里的火呢
So, what, they keep lighting fires,所以,他们不停放火
we keep running to save 'em?
我们就得不停救火?
We don't know
我们不确定
that the protesters did this.
这是不是抗♥议♥者干的
It's two fires in the same place on the same day.
同一天同一地点两场火
Our time should be spent trying to help
我们的时间该用来帮助
the people who didn't try to kill us this morning.
那些今早不想杀我们的人
Hey, probie,
听着,新来的
it's frustrating, I get it, but we go where the call is.
我知道你不好受,但是我蛮要听指挥
We don't hesitate.
我们不能犹豫
We go.
我们做就行了
Fire's spread to an acre.
火势蔓延到一英亩了
Requesting additional water tenders.
请求增派水罐车
Excellent response time, 42.
42消防站你们来的很快
All right, as you can see,
你们也看到了
we got a vehicle, brush and trees
车辆、灌木和树木
all on fire and spreading pretty fast.
全都在燃烧,蔓延地很快
How did this one start? —Wallace left his car running.
怎么起的火?—Wallace的车没熄火
Dry grass under the catalytic converter.
催化转化器低下的干草被点燃了
Eve, you're on the pump.
Eve,你负责水泵
Gabriela, Collin,you're with me.
Gabriela,Collin你俩跟着我
I really thought the protesters were behind this, too.
我之前也以为是抗♥议♥者干的
I guess I was wrong. —That's why we focus on the work.
看来我错了—这就是为什么我们要专注任务
I sent a bunch of protesters away from here.
我赶走了一批抗♥议♥者
We got to evacuate anybody who's still in there.
我们得疏散在树林里面的人。
Let's go.
剧集 | 烈焰国度(2022) | 导航列表