可她的嘴却一直没肿起来
but her lip never swells.
嘴边也没有发红或擦伤
There's no redness or abrasion near her mouth, either.
这让我怀疑
So it made me wonder:
那血迹会不会有别的解释
could there be another explanation for that blood?
我原本无法确定
I couldn't know for sure,
直到一份匿名情报昨晚引导警方
until an anonymous tip led the police to the location
找到了她的尸体
of her body last night.
法医的发现跟华生小姐想的完全一致
The M.E. found exactly what Ms. Watson thought he would.
卡门的嘴并没受伤
Carmen's lip was fine.
没有切口 刺伤或擦伤
There was no cuts, punctures or bruises.
录像里的血迹不是她的
The blood in the video wasn't hers.
是凶手的
It was the killer's.
你们可以看到
You can see
绑她手的胶带前后不一致
the restraints on her wrists are different.
挟持了她的人不得不重新绑起她
The guy who was holding her hostage had to tie her back up
因为她挣脱了 并咬了他
because she wriggled free and bit him.
她是个斗士 对吧 特尤斯
She was a fighter, wasn't she, Tyus?
法医无法从卡门的嘴部
The M.E. wasn't able to recover any DNA
复原任何DNA 你做得很好
from Carmen's mouth-- you did a pretty good job
往那里倒了漂白剂
pouring bleach in there.
但也只是很好而已
But only pretty good.
她的喉部还有残余
There was still some in her throat.
她的食道中有你的血
Could there be another explanation
还能有其他合理解释吗
for your blood in her esophagus?
或者你想向我们证明一下
Or maybe you'd like to prove to us
你身上没有任何咬痕
that you don't have any bite marks anywhere.
你们扯得太远了
You are getting way ahead of yourselves.
如果你们没有搜查令就检测了他的DNA
If you tested his DNA without a warrant,
那就是非法搜查
that is an unlawful search.
你们没有许可...
You didn't have permission...
事实上 我们有
We did, actually.
作为你豁免协议的一部分
As part of your immunity deal,
你被要求提供DNA样本
you were required to provide a DNA sample.
地检想检查一下
The D.A. wanted to check it
跟所有未破获的SBK旧案做比对
against all old, unsolved SBK murders.
你的委托人承认
Your client has admitted
他建议了一些犯罪
that he suggested certain crimes,
但他声称从未亲自动手实施过
but he claimed he never carried out any himself.
之前也许是真的 直至这周
That was probably true, until this week.
我还是有豁免权
I'm still covered.
你说过我有全部豁免权
You said I have immunity for everything.
我有豁免权
I have immunity.
你有过豁免权
You had immunity.
那天你对一名纽约地检宣誓作证
The other day, you told a New York D.A.,
说是杜恩·普莱尔杀了卡门
under oath, that Duane Pryor killed Carmen.
那是谎言
That was a lie.
你做了伪证 威尔考克斯先生
You perjured yourself, Mr. Wilcox.
那就违反了你跟纽约州的协议
That voids your deal with the State of New York.
我们可以用你已经给出的证词
We can use the testimony you've already provided
去捣毁你的帮派
to roll up your gang.
现在我们还可以送你进监狱跟他们重聚
And now, we can send you to prison with them.
里面有你出♥卖♥♥♥的那些人
Between all the people that you ratted out,
加上哈康在里面的朋友们
and Halcon's friends on the inside,
也许你走运 下半辈子
maybe you'll get lucky and spend the rest of your life
能被单独监禁
in solitary confinement.
夏洛克
Sherlock?
我能坐下来吗
May I sit with you?
我很高兴你来了
I'm very glad you're here.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm, um, sorry about last night.
是吗
Are you?
你设计的那些小测试
The little tests you devised,
你认为有助于你记忆的那些
the ones you thought would help your memory,
把东西打包 再试着回忆里面有什么
wrapping boxes and trying to remember what was in them,
那是不够的 夏洛克
they weren't enough, Sherlock.
你状态不好
You're not well.
我愿意付出一切让你做正确的事
And I would've done anything to get you to do the right thing.
你明白的 对吗
You understand that, don't you?
你什么也没做 是我自己
Yeah, well, you didn't do anything, it was me.
你为什么看起来像我母亲
Why do you look like my mother?
我是你内心中想要变好的那部分
I'm the part of you that wants to get better.
我不像你母亲还能像谁
Who else would I look like?
我有点吓到了
I'm a bit scared.
要不要握着我的手
Would you like to hold my hand?
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes?
到您了
I'm ready for you now.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表