剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
And, hey...
我觉得这个穿在你身上会很好看
I think that this would look good on you.
很合身
It fits.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 宝贝
- Bye, dad. - Bye, sweetheart.
关于那件夹克
About that jacket...
不要有什么想法
Don't get any ideas.
咱俩应该开会讨论一下
I could really use a meeting.
没错 也许对咱俩都是个好主意
Yeah, probably a good idea for the both of us.
不过我路上要去买♥♥点胃药
Listen, I got to pick up a little Pepto on the way,
我感觉有点不舒服
though, 'cause I'm feeling kind of weird.
爸爸 她会没事的
Dad, she'll be ok.
我知道她没事 但我担心的就是她那种没事
Yeah, I know she'll be ok, but ok what is what bothers me.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
-天呐 -爸爸
- Oh, my God. - Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
天呐
Oh, my god!
我不能呼吸了
I can't get my breath!
我不能
I can't...
爸爸 坚持住 爸爸 坚持住
Dad, stay with me! Daddy, daddy, stay with me!
喂 我需要救护车
Hello, I need an ambulance.
我父亲是星城警署的 对 马上
My father's SCPD. Yes, now!
爸爸 坚持住
Daddy, stay with me!
西娅
Thea.
西娅
Thea!
罗伊 对不起
Roy...I'm sorry.
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
我以为我还能继续跟你在一起
I thought I could still be with you.
我以为我还能继续做西娅·奎恩
I thought I could still be Thea Queen.
但是西娅·奎恩很信任他人
But Thea Queen was trusting.
而我不信任你
And I don't trust you.
我不信任任何人 再也不会了
Or anyone. Not anymore.
西娅·奎恩软弱无能
Thea Queen was also weak.
无论如何 我都要变坚强
And no matter what it takes, I will be strong.
不要来找我 你找不到的
Don't try to find me. You won't.
我自己都不知道要去哪里
Even I don't know where I'm going.
我只知道一件事
I only know one thing...
我永远不会回来了
I am never coming back.
这是哪里
Where am I?
世界上最遥远的地方
As far away from the world as I could get you.
你无法伤害他人的地方
Where you can't hurt anyone ever again.
这就是你的弱点 孩子
That's your weakness, kid.
你没胆量杀我
You don't have the guts to kill me.
不 我有勇气让你活着
No. I have the strength to let you live.
你是个杀手
You're a killer.
我知道 是我创造的你
I know, I created you.
你杀过很多人
You've killed plenty.
对 我是杀过
Yes, I have.
你在我需要的时候把我变成了杀手
You helped turn me into a killer when I needed to be one.
我今天还活着多亏了你
And I'm alive today because of you.
我能回家也多亏了你
I made it home because of you.
我需要再次见到我的家人
And I got to see my family again.
但是过去一年 我需要更加...
But over the past year, I've needed to be more...
可我退缩了
and I faltered.
但是后来我阻止了你
But then I stopped you.
而且没有杀你
Without killing.
你帮我变成了英雄 斯莱德
You helped me become a hero, Slade.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你以为我出不去吗
You think I won't get out of here?
你以为我不会杀那些你关心的人吗
You think I won't kill those you care for?
不会的 因为你在炼狱里
No, I don't. Because you're in purgatory.
我言出必行 小子
I keep my promises, kid.
我言出必行
I keep my promises!
我言出必行
I keep my promises.
上次没注意 其实这里挺漂亮的
Last time I didn't notice, it's actually kind of beautiful here.
不要误会 我一直在倒计时
Don't get me wrong, I'm counting down the seconds
准备离开这布满地雷的小岛呢
until we shove off minefield island.
你觉得这样能关住他吗
So you think that'll be enough to hold him,
用超能力联合调查组的超级监狱
A.R.G.U.S.' super max?
关他 还有我们送过来的其他人
Him, and anyone else we send here.
这场战争可能结束了 但以后的事还有很多
This battle may be over, but there will be others.
首先应该从夺回我的家族公♥司♥开始
Starting with getting my family's company back.
那可不容易 你现在没钱了
That's not going to be easy, since you're poor now.
你得先找份工作
You're going to have to get a job.
如果你没被斯莱德吓到的话
If Slade doesn't scare you, that's got to.
你知道有谁想雇个
Do you know anyone hiring ex-billionaires
射箭水平一流的前亿万富翁吗
with superior archery skills?
我说 要不我让你们
Hey, why don't I,
单独待一会儿吧
give you two a second?
你成功了
Well, you did it.
-有别人帮我 -对
- I had help. - Yeah.
你那招很聪明
That's really smart.
你终于赢过他了
How you out-foxed him.
说到没料到的事
Talk about unthinkable.
我是说 你跟我
You and me, I mean.
当你说你爱我的时候
When you told me you loved me,
你真骗倒我了 那一瞬间 我...
you had me fooled. For a second, I...
我以为你可能是真心的
maybe you might have meant it.
你跟我说的话
What you said.
你演得太好了
You really sold it.
我们都演得很好
We both did.
回家吧
Let's go home.
狄格 你跟莱拉怎么样了
Dig, what was the news about you and Lyla?
我们的事可以等等
It can wait.
-我要开飞机走了 -请便
- I'm flying. - Be my guest.
我还有个问题
I got one more question!
要是没问题就不像你了
Wouldn't be you if you didn't.
如果你在这座岛上待了五年
If you spent five years on this island,
那你是什么时候学会开飞机的
when did you learn how to fly a plane?
跟我来
我是阿曼达·沃勒 奎恩先生
My name is Amanda Waller, Mr. Queen.
我们有很多事要谈
We have a lot to discuss.
欢迎来香港
Welcome to Hong Kong.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表