剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
No, nothing's wrong.
我在试婚纱
I-I have my dress on.
瑞秋 拜托
Rachel, come on, please.
婚礼会有无数的事情
There are about a million things with this wedding
进行得不尽如人愿
that aren't going as planned,
我都能接受
and I'm fine with that,
但我不要让你看到我穿婚纱的样子
But I'm not gonna jinx it by having you
而毁掉婚礼
see me in my dress.
瑞秋 判决的事我说错了
Rachel, I was wrong about the verdict.
哈维对我说了谎
Harvey lied to me.
他们准备判我无罪的
They were gonna find me not guilty.
瑞秋 求你开门
Rachel, please open the door.
你为什么要现在告诉我
Why are you telling me this right now?
因为你是在知道我会被判有罪后
Because you only wanted to get married
才愿意结婚的
after you found out I was guilty,
而我不想让我们共同生活的开始
and I didn't want to start our life out
基于另一个谎言
with another secret.
你是对的
You were right.
我应该对自己有信心
I should have had faith in myself,
但我没有
and I didn't.
如果你不想结婚了
If you don't want to do this now,
我也理解
I understand.
我们可以在我出来之后结婚
We can do it when I get out.
在我想象中 你就在外面
In my mind, you are out,
没人知道
And no one knows what's gonna happen
婚后会发生什么
after they get married.
他们只知道
They just know what's gonna happen
他们结婚那天会发生什么
the day that they do.
而我们结婚的日子就是明天
And the day we're getting married is tomorrow.
我从没见过更漂亮的新娘子
I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful bride.
那太好了 因为我也没见过
That's good, because I have never seen
更漂亮的伴娘
a more beautiful maid of honor.
我不想打扰你
So I don't want to bother you,
但我就是想进来
but I just wanted to come in and give you a little bit
提前给你个结婚礼物
of an early wedding present.
唐娜 你不用这样的
Donna, you don't have to do that.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈来了
Your mom and dad are here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我 谢杰西卡
Oh, don't thank me. Thank Jessica.
我先去戴项链了
Um...I'm gonna go and put my necklace on
以免我把眼妆哭花
before I make my mascara run.
好 我在外面等你
Okay, I'll just be outside.
不 等等 我希望
No, no, please, I would, um...
我希望你陪着我
I'd rather you stay.
好
Okay.
唐娜 我能跟瑞秋说句话吗
Donna, can I talk to rachel for a second?
迈克 不行
Mike, you can't.
你在婚礼前不能见她
You can't see her before the ceremony.
唐娜 拜托
Donna, please.
唐娜 能不能帮我把...
Okay, Donna, can you just help me put--
迈克 你不能见到我穿婚纱的样子
Mike, you can't see me in my dress.
瑞秋 我们不能结婚
Rachel, we can't do this.
什么
What?
我来的时候看到了你父母
I just walked in and I saw your parents.
他们是不得不来的
They're here because they have to be,
不是因为他们想来
not because they want to be.
迈克
Mike--
不只是你♥爸♥爸的表情
It wasn't just the look on your father's face.
还有你妈妈的
It's the look on your mother's.
他们觉得我在夺走你的未来
They think I'm taking away your future.
你就是我的未来
You are my future.
我不是说我不想结婚
I am not saying that I don't want to get married.
我只是说如果有什么事导致
I'm just saying that if for some reason
我成了夺走你梦想的原因
I was responsible for taking away your dream...
你会永远无法原谅你自己
That you'd never be able to live with yourself.
你去读完法学院 好吗
You go finish law school, okay?
通过律师资格考试 成为律师
And you pass the bar, and you become a lawyer,
然后 两年后我出来
And then...in two years when I get out,
如果你还想嫁给我
if you still want to marry me...
我会的
Oh, I will.
我当然会的
Of course I will.
你怎么知道呢
How'd you know?
我就是知道 而且我不可能
I knew, and there's no way
让你独自去
I'm letting you do this alone.
都走了
They're all gone.
联邦监狱
这不是你的错 哈维
It's not your fault, Harvey.
是我自己做的
I made my case.
我说服你雇了我
I convinced you to hire me.
是我做的决定
I was the one that made the call.
没错
You were.
但那不重要
But it doesn't matter.
因为就算我知道结果
'Cause even knowing how it all turned out...
我也还会再来一次
I'd do it again.
我猜我也会
I guess I would too,
因为我从来没有想过
'cause I never thought in a million years
我会认识哪个人
I'd meet someone dumb enough
傻到会为我进监狱
to be willing to go to prison for me.
唐娜总是说
I mean, Donna always said
你在找另一个你
you were looking for another you.
我想你找到了
I guess you found one.
我想是该努力地
I guess it's time to get busy living
忙着生 或赶着死了[《肖申克救赎》]
and get busy dying.
说得一点都没错
Well, that's goddamn right.
在里面多加小心 迈克
Watch your back in there, Mike.
我会的
I will.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表