剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Shit.
迈克 我只是在开玩笑
Mike, it was a joke.
瑞秋 我需要你独自解决这次会议
Rachel, I need you to handle this meeting by yourself.
-什么 怎么了 -他们的律师刚刚到了
- What? What's wrong? - Their lawyer just got here.
她吗
Her?
以前我当邮递员的时候
She used to work at a nonprofit
她在一家非盈利组织工作 明白吗
when I was a bike messenger, all right?
我们约过几次会
We went out a few times.
迈克 拜托 我能处理这种...
Mike, please. I can handle that--
不不不 她知道我没上过法学院
No, no, no, she knows I didn't go to law school.
-什么 -如果她看见我
- What? - If she sees me,
她就会知道我不是个律师 明白吗
she's gonna know I'm not a lawyer, all right?
我需要你来解决这次会议
I need you to handle this meeting.
-你能行吧 -不不 迈克 先别走
- Can you do that? - No, no, no--Mike, please.
你得给我点时间让我消化一下你说的话
You have to give me a second to process what you're saying.
瑞秋 我现在没有时间了
Rachel, I don't have a second.
-我需要你做这件事 -好吧
- I need you to do this. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
克莱尔·鲍登
Claire Bowden.
瑞秋·赞恩
Rachel Zane.
我们开始吧
Shall we get to it?
好 当然
Yes, definitely.
我们...我们开始吧
Let's...let's get to it.
首先 我需要通知你
First of all, I need to inform you
我们准备申请临时禁制令
that we are prepared to move forward with a TRO,
当然 除非你的委托人改变心意
unless, of course, your client has had a change of heart.
你们可以这样做
You can do that.
我只是觉得不会有哪位法官会批准你的临时禁制令
I just don't see any judge granting you a TRO
考虑到你们的优先购买♥♥权已经过期了
given that your option has expired.
实际上 没有过期
Actually, it hasn't.
这是一份我们两边委托人之间的
This is a record of a phone call
通话记录
between our client and yours.
在这次通话中
A phone call during which
我的委托人同意帮助你的委托人修补漏洞
our client agreed to fix bugs in your client's software
以换取将我们的优先购买♥♥权
in exchange for a five-year extension
延期五年
of our purchase option.
我有点不明白 你们...
I'm confused. Do...
你们真的想要收♥购♥我们委托人的公♥司♥吗
Do you actually want to buy our client's company?
是的 如果确实要进行交易
Yes, if there's a deal happening,
我们希望能够实际参与其中
we want to be included in a meaningful way.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有权力让你们参与任何交易
I'm not authorized to include you in any deal.
那就现在打电♥话♥给你的委托人
Then pick up the phone and call your client.
我明白了
I understand.
你也没有权力那样做 因为某个合伙人
You're not authorized to do that either because a partner
最后一刻把这个案子甩到你面前
dropped this in your lap in the 11th hour.
你绝对想象不出我现在的处境
You have no idea.
其实我明白 我也遇到过这种事
No, I've been there before.
但我确实需要给我的委托人一个答复
But I need something to take to my client.
所以请你尽快给我回音 好吗
So, get back to me as soon as you can?
好的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
太好了
Great.
顺便问一句
By the way,
办这个案子的合伙人多大年纪了
how old is the partner on this case?
问这个干什么
Why would you ask that?
因为我注意到他的名字是迈克·罗斯
Because I noticed that his name was Michael Ross,
我和一个迈克·罗斯约会过一次
and I went out with a Mike Ross once.
我只是想知道是不是同一个人
I was just wondering if it was the same guy.
因为如果是同一个人
Because if it is,
那他真是完全扭转了人生
he really turned his life around.
我...我也不确定他具体多少岁了
I...I'm sure how old he is.
这是我们第一次合作
This is the first time we've had a case together.
所以...大概45吧
So I--maybe he's about 45?
-那肯定不是他了 -抱歉
- Oh, definitely not him. - Sorry.
你不用说抱歉
Oh, you don't have to be sorry.
我只是好奇而已
I was just wondering.
-谢谢 -应该的 当然
- Thank you. - Yes, of course.
怎么样
How'd it go?
-不怎么样 -发生了什么事
- Not well. - What happened?
他们的优先购买♥♥权并没有过期
What happened was their buy option didn't expire
因为结果发现我们做过一个延期交易
because it turns out we made a deal to extend it.
好吧 那确实让事情复杂化了
Okay, yeah, that complicates things.
他们会要求我们付更多的钱来解除优先购买♥♥权
They're gonna want to squeeze us for more money to go away,
但也没什么大不了的
but it's not that big a deal.
没什么大不了的吗
It's not that big a deal?
没什么大不了的吗
It's not that big a deal?
你从那间会议室里落荒而逃
You practically ran from that conference room
躲到这里 留我一个人去面对那个
to come and hide in here and left me to deal with a woman
知道你秘密的女人
who knows your secret,
然后你还告诉我没什么大不了的
and you're gonna tell me that it's not that big a deal.
我是说得向奥泰拉公♥司♥付钱没什么大不了的
I meant having to pay off Optela is not that big a deal.
你都没有告诉我她是怎么知道你的秘密的
You didn't even tell me how she knows your secret.
她不知道我的秘密 好吗
She doesn't know my secret, all right?
我告诉她我在上法学院
I told her I went to law school,
然后她发现我其实没有
and she found out I didn't.
如果她现在见到我
If she sees me now,
就会去仔细调查我 然后她就会发现
she's gonna look into me and then she'll know it.
那你当初为什么
And why did you tell her
要告诉她你在上法学院
that you went to law school in the first place?
-瑞秋 这不重要 -这对我很重要
- Rachel, it's not important. - It's important to me.
因为我想在她面前博得好印象
Because I wanted to impress her,
而一个小邮递员做不到那一点
and being a bike messenger wasn't gonna do it.
所以你为了和她约会而骗她吗
So you lied to her to get a date?
是的 我是那样做的
Yes, I did.
现在你不是唯一一个对她撒谎的人了
Well, you're not the only person who's lied to her now.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 她向我问起了你
What it means is, she asked me about you,
然后我不得不撒谎
and I had to lie to keep her from thinking
让她以为你不是她以前认识的那个迈克·罗斯
that you're the same Mike Ross that she knew before.
瑞秋 对不起 我...
Rachel, I'm sorry. I...
-你要去哪 -去处理你的案子
- Where are you going? - To work on your case.
至于那个上述的案子
As for the aforementioned case,
把证词练习记录发给委托人
send our client his practice depo,
而且要标出所有他不应该在宣誓后说的
and underline all self-incriminating things
自证其罪的话
that he's not supposed to say under oath.
那个白♥痴♥
Idiot.
接下来是...
Moving on to...
唐娜 快叫保安
Donna, call security.
我在自己的办公室里感觉不安全
I do not feel safe in my own office.
唐娜已经回家了
Donna went home.
我来单独和你谈谈
I'm here to speak to you alone.
为什么 这样你再打我
Why? So you can have no witnesses
就没有目击证人了吗
the next time you attack me?
不 这样我可以私下向你道歉
No, so I could apologize to you in private.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你不能光道个歉就逃过这一次
You're not gonna apologize your way out of this one.
我不是来逃过什么的
I'm not here to get out of anything.
我是来说对不起的
I'm here to say I'm sorry.
我一时失控 我不该打你的
I flew off the handle, and I shouldn't have punched you.
你不只是打了我 你攻击了我
You didn't just punch me. You attacked me.
-路易 -扯淡
- Louis-- - Bullshit.
这都是扯淡
This is all bullshit.
你这个人根本就有问题
There is something wrong with you,
不管你对我说什么...
and there is nothing that you could ever possibly say to me--
我一直在看心理医生
I have been seeing a psychiatrist.
什么 不 不可能
What? No, you haven't.
这又是什么花招
This is some kind of trick.
我一直在看心理医生治疗恐慌症
I've been seeing someone to get help for panic attacks.
你恐慌症发作过吗
You've been having panic attacks?
-是的 -在哪里
- Yes. - Where?
我不想说得太详细
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表