剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and ask if you still work at Pearson Specter Litt.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我顺路去了你办公室一趟 看看你是否
I stopped by your office to see if you were serious
真的准备要帮他脱罪 可你不在那儿
about pleading this thing out, and you weren't there.
于是我问你秘书你什么时候回来
So I asked your secretary when you'd be coming back,
她却变得很警惕
and she got very cagey.
而我现在发现你大中午在这里打拳击
And now I find you here, boxing in the middle of the day.
我来这放松一下
I'm blowing off steam.
我可不这样觉得
I don't think so.
我想你和罗斯先生伪造辞职信的事了
I think I was wrong about you and Mr. Ross
是我误会了
fabricating a letter of resignation.
应该是杰西卡·皮尔逊
And I think Jessica Pearson
发现了你们要做什么
found out what you two were up to,
比起让她自己像傻子一样
and rather than making herself look like a fool
告发你们
by handing you in,
她逼迫你们双双辞职
She forced you both to resign.
现在你们只能靠自己了
And now you're on your own.
我觉得如果你想写小说
And I think if you want to write fiction,
我听说纽约大学有辅♥导♥班
I hear they got a remedial class at NYU.
或许我想错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
或许杰西卡一直知道迈克·罗斯的事
Maybe Jessica knew about Mike Ross all along,
这样的话 或许你该告发她
in which case, maybe you would turn on her.
你不如在我揍你之前
Why don't you get the hell out of here
离开这里
before I turn on you?
我会的
I will.
但如果我发现你辞职
But if I find out you resigned,
那就是你合谋的证据
that's evidence you're a co-conspirator.
我不仅会让你打不了辩护
And I'll not only get you off this case.
还会把你和你的小宠物一起关进监狱去
I'll put you behind bars along with your little pet.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
你知道是什么 是正式通知
You know what it is. It's formal notice.
我不需要你的服务了
Your services are no longer required.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
-你要解雇我 -是的
- You're firing me? - Yes, I am.
而且我希望你今晚就收拾东西
And I want you to pack your things up tonight,
因为我们在事情轻重缓急上意见相左
because you and I don't see eye to eye on your priorities.
好 路易
Okay, Louis...
只因为我们吵了一架
Just because we had a fight--
不 这跟那个没关系
No, this has nothing to do with that.
你是说这跟你因为之前的争吵
So you're saying that this has nothing to do
而冲我发火
with you lashing out at me
完全没有关系
because of the fight we had before?
对 没有 因为在其他事上
No, it doesn't, because among other things,
你自己安排时间 不听命令
you set your own hours, you can't take dictation,
最重要的是 你根本不懂识人
and to top all that, you can't read people for shit!
到底怎么了
What's going on?
曾经你因为帮助他们而差点进了监狱
You almost went to jail for helping them once before,
我不能接受那个
and I couldn't take that.
一想到我会再次失去你...
And the thought of losing you once again...
所以你知道他们需要我帮助
So you know that they need my help.
对
Yeah.
我知道
I do.
你现在可以走了
Now you're free to go.
你为什么会改变心意
What made you change your mind?
杰西卡说我不懂团队合作
Jessica accused me of not being a team player.
她说错了 而且...
And she was wrong about me, and...
我也看错你了
I was wrong about you.
谢谢 路易
Thank you, Louis.
我得走了
I have to go.
不 路易
No, Louis.
还不能
You don't.
你们在做什么
What are you doing here?
我们那天聊到一半被打断了
Our conversation got cut short the other night.
安妮塔·吉布斯让你来告诉我
So Anita Gibbs sent you here to tell me
我要进了监狱 就不可能好好出来
that if I go to prison, I'm not gonna come out the same.
没错 是的
You're right. She did.
她想让我来吓住你
She wanted me to come here and scare the shit out of you,
告诉你在里面
tell you about everything
会发生的事情
that's gonna be happening to you inside.
谁说我会进去的
And who says I'm ever gonna be inside?
也许不会
Maybe you won't.
但只要你进去 我来告诉你
But if you do, I'm here to tell you
外面会发生什么
everything that's gonna happen on the outside.
你干嘛不赶紧滚
Why don't you get the hell out of here?
听我说 安妮塔会来找你谈协议
Listen to me. Anita's going to come to you with a deal,
而协议不会经过哈维·斯佩克特传达
and it's not gonna be through Harvey Specter.
如果你够聪明 接受它
And if you're smart, you'll take it.
我说滚
I said get the hell out.
好吧 我走 只是告诉你点事
All right, I'll go. Just let me tell you something.
联邦监狱没有夫妻探视权
They don't have conjugal visits in federal prison.
即使他们有 我也见过你未婚妻
And even if they did, I've seen your fiancée.
她很聪明 很漂亮
She's smart. She's beautiful.
她有未来
She has a future.
那样的姑娘不会等你
Girls like that don't wait around,
不管她们怎么说
no matter what they say.
-有... -我想谈谈...
- There's-- - I wanted to talk--
抱歉 你先说
Sorry. You go first.
我爸爸来过
My father was here.
那个女人找过他 谈协议
That woman went to him and offered a deal.
我猜...
Let me guess...
他们想让我告发哈维
They want me to turn on Harvey.
他们会撤销所有指控
They'll drop all the charges,
你一分钟监狱都不用进
and you won't have to spend a minute in prison.
你怎么跟他说的
What did you tell him?
我说我会把消息告诉你
I told him that I would give you the message.
你会告诉我
That you'd give me the message?
瑞秋 你知道我不可能
Rachel, you know there's no way in hell
绝对不可能告发他 对吗
I am ever gonna turn on them, right?
-你知道的 -是的
- You know that. - Yes, I do.
-是吗 -那应该是什么意思
- Do you? - What's that supposed to mean?
意思是你应该告诉他
It means that you should have told him
我忠于我生命中的每个人
that I'm loyal to everyone in my life,
我宁愿进监狱 也不会背叛他们
and I would rather go to jail than betray them.
我告诉他了
I did tell him that.
那你为什么不跟我说你告诉了
So then why didn't you tell me that you told him that?
因为你没问我
Because that's not what you asked me.
现在告诉我你从没考虑过
Tell me right now that the idea never crossed your mind
我应该接受协议
that I should take this deal.
我当然有过那样的主意
Of course it popped into my head for a second--
所以你觉得事情一出
So you think that I should just turn on them
我就该立刻背叛他们
the second things look bad?
我没那么说
That is not what I said.
你对我也会那样吗
Is that what you're thinking of doing to me?
你怎么这么问
How could you even ask me that?
我从没想过
I never even thought for a second
你甚至会考虑背叛哈维
that you would even consider an idea so disgusting
那么恶心的想法
as turning on Harvey.
唯一能让我考虑它的原因就是
The only reason I thought about it
因为我害怕你会进监狱
is because I am scared to death
怕得要死
of you going to prison.
是害怕我进监狱
Scared of me going to prison
还是害怕你没法坚持等我
or scared that you can't stick around?
你...
Are you...
迈克 不要
Mike, don't.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
没错
Yeah, we do...
告密的不是特雷弗
'cause it wasn't Trevor.
也不是斯科特 但那不是问题所在
It wasn't Scottie either, but that's not our problem.
吉布斯今天来找我 她知道我不在律所
Gibbs came to see me earlier. She knows I'm not in the office.
那是什么意思
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表