剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
所以你失败了吗
So you failed?
好吧
Okay.
如果你认为
If by "failed,"
我弄到了婚礼策划师
you mean I got the name
她的助手 和要举♥行♥婚礼那对夫妇的名字
of the wedding planner, her assistant,
还弄到了一本
the couple getting married,
印有他们抬头的宣传册 也算失败的话
and a brochure with their letterhead on it,
那么是的 迈克 我失败了
then, yeah, Mike, yeah, I failed.
唐娜 你确定你处理得了吧
Whoa, Donna, are you sure you can handle this?
你会跑去问一个大厨
Do you ask a chef who's cooking
他做的饭会不会好吃吗
if the meal's gonna turn out okay?
不会 你只管乖乖坐在那里
No, you sit back, you behave yourself
等着品尝你吃过的最美味的
until you get the best duck à l'orange
法式橙汁鸭胸
you've ever tasted.
我其实并不喜欢带橙汁的鸭肉
Yeah, I don't really like duck with orange stuff.
-出去 -我出去了
- Get out. - Gone.
我喜欢你做事的方式
I like the way you operate.
抱歉你说什么
Excuse me?
永远不让他们看到你担心冒汗
Never let them see you sweat.
你为什么觉得我在冒汗
What makes you think I'm sweating?
我看出来了
My eyes.
你或许能用那比喻哄骗那位小菜鸟
You may have fooled opie with that metaphor,
可你我都明白你现在连狗屁鸡胸都没有
but we both know you got duck à la shit.
新来的丫头 我不知道你以为你在和谁说话
Okay, new girl, I don't know who you think you're talking to,
可姐就是干这个的
but this is what I do.
你就是干这个的
What you do.
我♥干♥这行的时候
I've been doing shit like this
你还没出生呢
since you was an itch in your daddy's pants.
等等 你是在引用《致命凶器》[电影]吗
Hang on, did you just quote Lethal Weapon to me?
你听出来啦
You got that?
看来你还是有点智商的
Maybe you do have something.
下厨愉快 红发小美女
Good luck with your duck, red.
塔尔先生 你在巴特勒交易所工作多久了
Mr. Tull, how long have you been working at butler trading?
将近三年了
Almost three years.
那么在此期间
And how much money have you made
你为他们的客户赚到了多少钱
for their clients over that time?
大约一亿五千万美金
Approximately $150 million.
我直说了吧
So let me get this straight.
你交易 赔钱 他们并未干涉
You made a trade, lost money, they did nothing.
但当他们发现要为此支付罚金时
But the day they find out that they have to pay a fine,
又站出来说你没有得到许可
they said you were acting alone
并打算为此送你进监狱
and they're letting you go to jail?
没错
Exactly.
你怎么知道他们许可了你的交易呢
And how do you know they signed off on your trade?
因为大家都知道他们许可每一单交易
Because everyone knows that they sign off on every trade.
那么最终 谁该为
And, ultimately, who would be responsible
结束一个违反规定的交易负责呢
for stopping a trade that violated regulations?
保罗·吉尔罗伊
Paul Gilroy.
所以不可能是你明知道自己在犯错
So it couldn't possibly be that you knew what you were doing,
还是隐瞒下来 而其实一切都是你的错吗
you kept it secret, and that all of this is your fault?
可能 但事实并非如此
It could be, but it isn't.
真有意思
Well, that's interesting,
因为有人可以证明确实如此
Because we have somebody who says it is.
谁能证明
And who the hell is that?
-塔尔先生的心理医生 -什么
- Mr. Tull's therapist. - What?
心理医生不能透露和患者的对话
A therapist can't testify against their own patient.
如果付钱的是我们 他也签了弃权书就可以
She can if we paid for it and he signed a waiver,
他也签了
Which he did.
保拉·阿加德
塔尔先生 你的心理医生将提供证词
Mr. Tull, your therapist's testimony is coming,
到那时 你连交易资格都会丧失
and when it does, your ability to cut a deal goes away.
现在撤诉
Drop this matter,
没人会知道你看过心理医生
and no one ever knows you saw a therapist at all.
你去看公♥司♥提供的心理医生
You went to see a company-provided therapist,
为什么不告诉我
and you never told me?
我不知道这有关系
I didn't think it mattered.
关系大了去了
Well, it goddamn does.
你有告诉她是你干的吗
Did you tell this woman you did this?
没有 因为不是我♥干♥的
No, because I didn't do this.
但他们肯定不会是为此让她作证的
Well, they're not bringing her in to testify to that.
我跟她说我觉得愧疚
I told her that I felt guilty,
好像是我的错一样
as if the whole thing was my fault.
但我没说过是
I never said it was.
还不如说了呢
Well, you might as well have,
因为你这话谁听都会觉得就是你的错
because that's what it's gonna sound like.
-哈维 -你怎么能这么蠢
- Harvey-- - How could you be so stupid
居然向个陌生人敞开心扉
to confide your feelings to a stranger?
因为我需要帮助
Because I needed help.
如果你不讲出自己的真实感觉
And if you're not gonna talk about your feelings,
那还不如不去看心理医生呢
you might as well not see a therapist at all.
你最好希望监狱里也有心理医生
You better hope there are therapists in prison,
因为如果我不能阻止她作证
because if I can't stop her from testifying,
那监狱就是你的归宿
that's where you're gonna end up.
迈克·罗斯 什么风把你吹来了
Mike Ross, what brings you down to my office?
我是来代路易向你提议的
I'm here with a proposal from Louis.
你来是因为路易需要我的帮忙
You're here because Louis wants something from me,
但他自己不敢开口
but he's too afraid to ask.
他不是不敢
He's not afraid.
他让我来只是因为他觉得
He just sent me here because he figured
让我跟你谈会更好
you might hear it better coming from me.
麦肯诺汽车公♥司♥想在
Mckernon Motors wants to make an investment
电池技术方面做投资
in battery technology.
我们想和田中协商一下
We'd like to quietly negotiate with Tanaka,
需要你帮助我们说服他签这个
and we need your help getting them to sign this.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为投资是一大笔钱
Because it's huge money,
而且现在律所又有了提成奖励
and now that contingent compensation is back at the firm,
那对你也是一大笔钱
it's huge money for you.
上次路易给我的这种提议
And the last time Louis came to me with an offer like this,
完全就是个骗局
it was bullshit.
我不是路易 这也不是骗局
Well, I'm not Louis, and this isn't bullshit.
那我只有一个问题了
Then I guess I just have one question.
你能给我多少分成
How much of the deal are you authorized to give away?
五成 这已经够高了
50%, and that's more than fair.
也许是高 但我要全部
Maybe it is, but I want all of it.
你知道这对你的委托人也有好处 对吧
You know this helps your client, right?
我不在乎 要么全部要么免谈
I don't give a shit. All of it or none of it.
那就免谈
It's gonna be none of it,
而且你这完全是在往外扔钱
and you're just taking money out of your own pocket.
我不在意 因为这与钱无关
I don't care, because this isn't about money.
这是私仇 你走吧
It's about getting even, so run along.
告诉路易除非全部酬金都给我
Go tell Louis I'm not lifting a finger to help him
否则我决不帮他
unless I get everything.
你还真是个混♥蛋♥
Wow, you really are a dick.
我想这说明你听懂我的意思了
I take it that means you know where I stand.
杰西卡 你好 有什么能为你效劳的
Jessica, hi. What can I do for you?
婚礼筹划的如何了
How's the wedding planning going?
我们还在找婚礼办场
Oh, well, we're still looking for a venue,
但一切都很顺利
but things are moving along.
我听说这个阶段情侣经常吵架呢
I hear a lot of couples fight during this time.
我刚好有个够聪明的未婚夫
Well, I happen to have a fiance who's smart enough
让我全权负责了
to leave everything to me.
但你来不是为了这个
But that is not why you're here.
我想知道哈维情况如何
I want to know how Harvey's doing.
你是说案子的情况吗
With our case?
不 我问的就是他的情况
No, I just want to know how he's doing.
他很好
He's doing fine.
替我看着他
Keep an eye on him.
我会的
I will.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
你明天要来我办公室
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表