剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Don't destroy your family.
你居然敢把罪名扣到我头上
Don't you dare put this shit on me.
哈维
Harvey?
你刚刚在想什么呢
Where did you just go?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我只是想起了当年我得决定
I was just thinking about the time I had to decide
要不要把我母亲出轨的事
whether or not I should tell my father
告诉我父亲
that my mother was cheating on him.
也许我们应该谈谈这件事
And maybe we should talk about that.
我不是来谈这件事的
I didn't come here to talk about that.
我来这是想弄清楚我到底该不该辞职
I came here to figure out whether or not I should resign.
然后你想起了你的母亲
And then you started thinking about your mother.
如果你的大脑想到了这件事
And if your brain went to the one,
那这两者之间必然有关联
then it's connecting it to the other,
我们现在最好还是
and the best thing we can do right now
努力弄清楚为什么
is to try and figure out why.
我没这个时间
I don't have time for that.
哈维 你要求我给你空出一天来
Harvey, you asked me to block out the day
做紧急咨♥询♥ 我照做了
for an emergency session, and I did.
我们有的是时间
We have time.
白色的石头最好
The white ones are best.
你只是来劝我进去的
You're just here to make me go in.
没错
I am.
有时候虽然我们还不够成熟
Because sometimes we make choices
但是却会被迫作出一些决定
we're not old enough to make,
然后我们就会后悔
and then we regret them.
我不希望这种事发生在你的身上
I don't want that to happen to you.
为什么我会因为没进那个地方而后悔
Why would I regret not going into that place?
因为你有机会向你父母告别
'cause it's a chance to say good-bye to your parents.
我已经错过了
I already missed that.
迈克
Mike.
有时候 人们失去自己的所爱时
Sometimes when people lose someone they love,
会对他们生气
they get mad at them.
我没有对他们生气
I'm not mad at them.
我对上帝生气
I'm mad at God.
我理解你为什么对上帝生气
I understand you're mad at God.
甚至你也会对我生气
Maybe you're even mad at me, too.
但我是来给你点东西的
But I came out here to give you something.
圣威廉
St. William,
孤儿的守护神
Patron saint of orphans.
你知道他是谁
You know who this is.
我知道所有的守护神
I know who all the saints are,
而且我不想要
and I don't want it.
我不想成为孤儿
I don't want to be an orphan.
那就不要吧
Then don't take it.
因为实际上 孤儿都是孤独的
Because the truth is, orphans are alone,
而你不孤独
and you're not.
但是你不进去
But not going in there
也改变不了事实
isn't gonna change what happened.
而现在 你的奶奶需要你
And right now, your grandmother needs you.
但如果你留在这里
But if you stay out here,
她今天就只能独自面对一切
she's gonna have to face today alone.
正式演出 哈维
Well, it's official, Harvey.
我的手指太老了
My fingers are way too old.
可不是嘛
Like hell.
但你还是比别人强
You can still outplay anyone.
你真是太不会撒谎了
You're a terrible liar.
但我不得不承认
But I got to admit,
我还是喜欢在人群中看到我的儿子
I do love seeing my boy in the crowd.
爸爸 其实我想
Actually, dad, there's something
告诉你一些事
I wanted to talk to you about.
我也想和你说点事 非常重要
I got something for you, too. It's important.
乐队要解散了
The band's splitting up.
什么
What?
莱尼说他想和玛姬共同享受退休生活
Lenny says he wants to spend his golden years with Marge,
戴夫的手腕也没有好转 所以...
and Dave's wrist isn't getting any better, so--
那哈利呢
Well, what about Harry?
已经有别的乐团邀请哈利了
Harry's already got an offer from another group.
如果他们要他 那肯定也会要你
Well, if they'll take him, they'll take you.
你没有仔细听 哈维
You're not listening, Harvey.
我不想让他们要我
I don't want them to take me.
我想回家
I want to come home.
爸爸 音乐是你的生命啊
Dad, music is your life.
哈维 你爷爷死的时候
Look, Harvey, I'm the same age your grandfather was
就是我这个年纪
when he died,
而我已经浪费了太多的时间
And I've already spent way too much of my life
疏远了我的家人
away from my family.
别这么说 你是个超级棒的父亲
Don't start that. You've been a great father.
也许只能算得上够酷 算不上棒
Maybe the cool father, but...not a great one.
我知道现在补偿你已经太晚了
And now, I know it's too late to make that up to you.
我只是希望对于马库斯来说不算太晚
I'm just hoping it's not too late to make it up to Marcus.
这就是我要跟你说的
Anyway, that's my news.
你...你想跟我说什么
What--what did you want to talk about?
没什么 我认识了一个女孩
Nothing. I met a girl.
不错 她叫什么名字
Great. What's her name?
斯科特
Scottie.
只不过是异地恋 我还得自己想想明白
I'm just trying to figure out the long distance thing.
我只能告诉你 如果她是命中注定的那个人
All I can tell you there is, if she's the one,
你会知道的 就像我和你妈妈一样
you'll know, just like with me and your mother.
所以你没有告诉他吗
So you didn't tell him?
没有
No, I didn't.
但是你说那晚你决定要告诉他
But you said that was the night you decided to tell him.
我的确是在那晚决定的
That was the night I decided.
不 你说得好像都是一晚上发生的事
No, you said it as though it was all one night.
我告诉你都是一晚上的事
I told you it was all one night
因为我还是会在叙述的时候习惯性撒谎
because I'm so used to lying whenever I tell this story.
我的年龄...
My age--
你为什么要撒谎
Why do you lie?
因为当时我已经是个成年人了
Because I was a grown man when it happened,
而成年人说话
and grown men keep their words
就会算话 而不会
when they say they're gonna do something,
因软弱而屈服
not give in to weakness.
但是你食言并不是因为软弱
But it wasn't weakness that made you break your word.
而是因为对你父亲的爱
It was love for your father.
那我不就是一个混♥蛋♥吗
Then aren't I an asshole?
因为两个星期后我把所有事都搞砸了
Because I ended up ruining everything two weeks later.
路易 我要跟你谈谈
Louis, I need to talk to you for a minute.
谈什么
About what?
杰克·索罗夫今天要投票
Jack Soloff is calling for a vote
决定是否撤去我管理合伙人的席位
to remove me as managing partner today.
什么
What?
你让他当上了冠名合伙人
Why the hell would he do that
他为什么还要这么做
after you offered to make him name partner?
因为我没有让他当上冠名合伙人
Because I didn't offer to make him name partner.
我让他辞职
I told him to resign.
我们不都计划好了吗
What happened to our plan?
那不是我们的计划 路易
It wasn't our plan, Louis.
那只是你的荒唐想法
It was your insane idea,
我不可能照做
and I was never going to do it.
杰西卡
Jessica--
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
眼下的重点是
The matter at hand is
确保站在我们这边的人
making sure that we have more people on our side
比他和丹尼尔那边的人多
than he and Daniel have on theirs.
那我该做什么
What am I supposed to do now?
首先 你要完全按照我所说的
You are going to do exactly what I told you to do
去做
in the first place.
你要找出丹尼尔的手上
You're gonna find out what Daniel has
究竟有那个狡猾混♥蛋♥的什么把柄
on that weaselly son of a bitch,
而且要在今晚七点前找到
and do it before 7:00 tonight.
因为我要是在那之前拉不到足够多的票
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表