剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
So you can be second chair or no chair, but I am first chair.
该死的 迈克
God damn it, Mike.
你不知道你在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
在你对瑞秋痛下狠手之后
Do you really think I'm gonna let you
你真的以为我会让你来保护我吗
protect me after what you did to Rachel today?
我对瑞秋毫不留情全是为了你
I did that to Rachel for you,
如果你连这都看不透 你不能赢这场庭审
and if you can't see that, you can't win this trial.
我能 而且我会
I can, and I will!
够了
That's enough!
瑞秋 没事儿 我能解决这事儿
Rachel, it's fine. I can handle this.
我不在乎 我不想让你来处理此事
I don't care. I don't want you to handle this.
什么
What?
你说过你百分之百支持我
You said you were with me 100%.
那是谎话吗
Was that a lie?
不是 只是哈维今天对我做的一切太残忍♥
No, but what Harvey had to do to me today was brutal,
不管最终由谁为你辩护
and whoever ends up representing you has to do
都会对特雷弗做相同的事
the same thing to Trevor.
你觉得我不能对特雷弗做出相同的事吗
You don't think I can do the same thing to Trevor?
我知道你能
I know you can.
但是当哈维质证我时 我很讨厌他
But I hated Harvey while he was doing it to me,
而你质证特雷弗时
and they're going to hate you
他们也会讨厌你
while you're doing it to Trevor.
而且 迈克 我们不能让陪审团讨厌你
And, Mike, we can't have the jury hating you,
但是我们可以让他们讨厌哈维
but we can let them hate Harvey.
埃文斯先生 在罗斯先生声称他就读于哈佛大学期间
Mr. Evans, is it true that you were living with Mr. Ross
你确实跟他住在一起是吗
in and around the time he claims to have attended Harvard?
没错 我们共住一间公♥寓♥
Yes, we shared an apartment
地址是布鲁克林区亨廷顿达到5307号♥
at 5307 Huntington Boulevard in Brooklyn.
他是如何支付他的房♥租呢
And how exactly did he pay his rent?
他找了一份邮递员的差事 然后又做了一份兼♥职♥
He worked as a bike messenger and made money on the side
专替别人参加法学院入学考试
taking the LSATs for people.
等一下 我有点糊涂了
Oh, wait, I'm confused.
他为何要依靠那种手段谋生
Why would he have to resort to that
如果他是一名大学毕业生
if he were a college graduate?
因为他不是大学生毕业生
Because he wasn't a college graduate.
什么
What?
你是说他没有从大学毕业吗
You mean he never graduated from college?
对 他因为考试作弊而被学校开除
No, he was kicked out of college for cheating on a test.
这样啊 那有没有可能
Well, isn't it possible
在你和他住在一起时
that while he was living with you,
他又回到了学校 然后完成了他的学业
he went back to school and completed his degree?
罗尔斯法官
我不知道他怎么办到那点 因为他的大部分空闲时间
Well, I don't see how, since most of his spare time
都花在和我一起吸大♥麻♥上
was spent sitting around smoking weed with me.
让我来理理思路
Well, let me get this straight.
在他被皮尔逊-斯佩克特雇佣之前
Before he was employed at Pearson Specter,
你所清楚知道的是 他从事了一份
to the best of your knowledge, he worked as
邮递员的工作 还兼♥职♥替他人参加法学院入学考试
a bike messenger and a part-time LSAT imposter?
没错
Yes.
最后一个问题 埃文斯先生
One last question, Mr. Evans.
有没有一丝可能迈克·罗斯
Is it at all possible that Mike Ross
曾经在哈佛大学法学院上过学
ever attended Harvard law school?
除非他们在布鲁克林区亨廷顿大道5307号♥
Not unless they had a satellite campus at
建了分校
5307 Huntington Boulevard in Brooklyn.
问题问完了 法官大人
No more questions, your honor.
由于你吸食大♥麻♥ 埃文斯先生
Given that you smoked all this pot, Mr. Evans,
有没有可能迈克·罗斯一周一次
isn't it possible that if Mike Ross commuted one day
前往哈佛大学法学院读书 而你又不记得那天
a week to Harvard law that you might not remember that?
我记得
I'd remember.
没错 或许你记得 但是不管怎样
Yeah, maybe you would, but you'd lie
你都会对那件事撒谎 对吗
through your teeth about it anyway, wouldn't you?
反对
Objection.
埃文斯先生 你是不是一名长♥期♥的毒品贩子
Mr. Evans, isn't it true that you're a long-time
而你今天之所以会在此作证
drug dealer and your testimony today is only happening
全是因为你和吉布斯达成协议 她会给你豁免权
because you signed a deal with Ms. Gibbs giving you immunity?
那也不表示我在撒谎
Doesn't mean I'm lying.
你不会撒谎
Because you wouldn't lie
是因为你不想进监狱吗
just to get out of going to prison?
对 我不会
No, I would not.
那你觉得另外一个理由怎么样
Well, how about if the other reason was to get back
你这样做是为了报复你这辈子都嫉妒的人
at someone you've been jealous of your entire life?
我这辈子从未嫉妒过迈克·罗斯
I've never been jealous of Mike Ross in my entire life.
我正好发现你在撒谎
And I just caught you in a lie.
反对 法官大人
Objection, your honor.
埃文斯先生 我下一步将要传唤
Mr. Evans, my next move is gonna be to call
珍妮·格里菲思出庭
Jenny Griffith to the stand,
她将会证实你关于毒品交易一事
and she's gonna testify that you lied to her for years
对她撒了数年的谎 当她发现时
about dealing, and when she found out about it,
她离开了你 和迈克·罗斯在一起了
she left you for Mike Ross.
反对 纠缠证人
Objection. Badgering.
她还会说你嫉妒他的头脑
She's also gonna say that you were jealous of his mind
你这辈都在嫉妒 当你发现
your entire life, and when you found out
她离开你而和他在一起时
that she left you for him, you were as jealous
你的嫉妒达到了人类的极限
as a human being can be.
-那是真是假 -法官大人
- Now, is that true or not? - Your Honor.
让我换个说法
Let me rephrase.
是格里菲思女士会做伪证 还是你
Is Ms. Griffith going to be perjuring herself or are you?
没错 我嫉妒他
Yeah, I was jealous of him.
如果他对那件事都撒谎 还有什么能够让我们相信
And if he lied about all of that, what's to make us believe
他没有对其他事情撒谎呢
that he wasn't lying about everything else?
没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
法官大人 控诉方传唤唐娜·鲍尔森出席
Your honor, prosecution calls Donna Paulsen to the stand.
别担心 唐娜
Don't worry, Donna.
她不会直截了当地问你是否知道迈克是骗子
She won't ask you point-blank if you knew Mike was a fraud.
如果她这样问呢
What if she does?
如果你撒谎
If you lie,
他们永远不会知道
they'll never know.
鲍尔森女士 据我所知是你安排
Ms. Paulsen, it's my understanding that you arranged
斯佩克特先生的那场面试 而面试的职务目前正由
Mr. Specter's interviews for the position currently filled
迈克尔·罗斯担任
by Michael Ross.
对吗
Is that correct?
我协助了面试过程 没错
I assisted in the process, yes.
你有没有觉得罗斯先生的第一学年成绩
Did you find it suspicious that Mr. Ross
并没有列入哈佛大学班级排名中这点很可疑
wasn't listed on the Harvard class ranking from his first year?
-我没有 -为什么
- No, I didn't. - And why is that?
因为我从未被列入任何班级排名上
Because I've never been on any class ranking,
而且我现在是本市里最出色的律师秘书
and I'm the best legal secretary in the city.
哇 真是一个巧妙的回答 鲍尔森女士
Wow, that's a quippy response, Ms. Paulsen.
但是如果你如此擅长你的工作 那你怎会
But if you were so good at your job, how would you
允许一个没有出现在面试名单上的人
allow someone who wasn't even on the interview list
走进房♥间单独和哈维·斯佩克特待在一起
to get in a room alone with Harvey Specter?
我敢肯定你记得这张名单
I'm sure you'll recognize this list.
不管怎么样 是你打印的
After all, you typed it up.
而且看起来他的名字也没有出现在这张名单上
And it looks like his name isn't on this one either.
对 他不在名单上 但是他足够机灵
No, he wasn't on the list, but he was smart enough
仅凭几句话就进去了
to talk to his way in,
这正是一名优秀律师所做的
which is what a good lawyer does and exactly
而且也正是我要找的人
what I was looking for.
他到底说了什么就进去了
How exactly did he talk his way in?
回答问题 鲍尔森女士
Answer the question, Ms. Paulsen.
他顶替了别人的位置
He took someone else's spot.
你是指他说是他是别人
You mean he said he was someone else.
你宣过誓 鲍尔森女士
You're under oath, Ms. Paulsen.
要我提醒你作伪证会被判刑
May I remind you that perjury carries a sentence
最高五年的监禁吗
of up to five years?
他是不是说他是别人
Did he say he was someone else?
-他说他是里克·苏尔钦 -哼
- He said he was Rick Sorkin. - Ha.
所以你初见罗斯先生时 他就是个骗子
So your first introduction to Mr. Ross was as an imposter?
我没这样说
I didn't say that.
你说过他对他的名字撒谎
You said he lied about what his name was.
那他就是骗子
That makes him an imposter.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表