剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
in that shit part of town.
你能告诉陪审团你今天为什么
Can you tell the jury why you agreed
愿意过来为我分享你的故事吗
to come share your story for me today?
监狱
Prison
毁了克利福德的一生
ruined Clifford's life...
如果你从一开始就是我们的律师的话
And if you had been our lawyer from day one,
他根本不会被判有罪
he never would have been convicted in the first place.
谢谢你 格洛丽亚
Thank you, Gloria.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No more questions, Your Honor.
丹纳女士
Mrs. Danner,
我恰好很熟悉你儿子的案子
I happen to be familiar with your son's case.
我知道为了重审该案
And I understand that in order to reopen it,
罗斯先生冒了将他的刑期增加到无期的风险
Mr. Ross risked increasing his sentence to life.
是这样的
That's correct.
我想知道如果他赌输了
Well, I'd like to know how you'd have felt
你会是什么感觉
if he lost that gamble.
我会彻底绝望
I'd have been devastated.
如果真的是那样 而你又发现
And if that happened, how would you have felt
罗斯先生根本就不是个律师
if you then found out
那你又会是什么感觉
that Mr. Ross wasn't even a lawyer after all?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor,
她可以问多少假设性的问题
how many hypotheticals can she ask?
没关系
That's okay.
我觉得这里的每个人都知道
I think everybody in this courtroom knows
那会是什么感觉
how they would feel.
我没有问题了 法官大人
No more questions, Your Honor.
我根本不会在乎那张纸
I wouldn't have cared what a piece of paper had to say,
因为罗斯先生是我唯一碰到
because Mr. Ross is the only lawyer I ever ran into
愿意帮我儿子的律师
that ever gave a damn about my son.
罗斯先生 你还要传唤第二位证人吗
Mr. Ross, would you care to call your next witness?
我想不到比这位
I can't imagine anyone
更适合的证人了 法官大人
being more eloquent than that, Your Honor.
辩方没有证人了
Defense rests.
诉讼双雄
第五季第十五集
在发愁结案陈词吗
Having trouble with your closing?
没有 只是正常的步骤而已
No, it's just part of the process.
如果我跟你说今天看到你
Would it make you feel better if I told you
在庭上的表现让我感到前所未有的自豪
that I have never felt more proud of my future husband
这会让你好受点吗
than I did watching you up there today?
会的
Yes, it would.
那就好
Good.
因为我想跟你谈谈你的结案陈词
Because I want to talk to you about your closing.
别跟我说你想让陪审团裁定法律无效
Don't tell me you want me to go with jury nullification.
让陪审团同情你
There is nothing wrong with getting a jury
并没有什么错
to sympathize with you,
迈克 你的父母死于车祸
and, Mike, your parents died in a car accident.
每个人都会同情你的
Who isn't gonna feel for a person like that?
瑞秋 这么做的唯一问题是
Rachel, the only problem with me saying,
"放过我吧因为我童年不幸"这种话
"Let me off because tragedy struck me as a child"
基本等于我承认了自己有罪
is I've pretty much admitted that I'm guilty.
不 区别在于 那场车祸正是
No, the difference is that that accident is the reason
你想要成为一名律师的原因
that you wanted to become a lawyer in the first place.
他们不仅会谅解你 也会因此喜欢你
And they won't just understand it, they will love you for it.
你怎么知道
How can you know that?
因为我就是这样
Because I love you for it.
跟他们讲你的故事
Tell them your story and I am telling you,
他们会放过你
they'll let you go.
路易 你找我
Louis, you wanted to see me?
那是几个小时前的事了
Yeah, that was hours ago.
我们得谈谈 现在就得谈
We need to talk. We need to talk right now.
-谈什么 -就谈迈克·罗斯
- About what? - About the fact that
突然开始为自己辩护这件事
Mike Ross is all of a sudden representing himself.
这有什么好谈的
And why exactly do we need to talk about that?
因为这就意味着哈维认为自己要输了
Because it means Harvey thinks he's gonna lose.
这其中的逻辑关系是什么
You wanna walk me through that logic?
哈维这辈子都没有放弃过自己案子的掌控权
Harvey's never given up control of a case in his life,
如果他现在这么做了
and if he's doing that now,
说明他想把失败的记录留给迈克
it means he wants that loss on Mike's record.
路易 在这种时候
Louis, at a time like this,
哈维是不会在乎记录的
Harvey doesn't care about records.
胡扯 我反复读过庭审记录了
Bullshit. I read the transcript backwards and forwards.
他肯定认为他要输了
He thinks he's gonna lose.
路易 到底发生了什么事
Louis, what's really going on here?
我告诉你发生了什么
I'll tell you what's going on.
如果哈维认为我们会输
If Harvey thinks we're gonna lose,
那我们一定会输 如果那样的话
then we'll lose, and if that happens,
你也知道吉布斯下一个目标会是谁
you know who Gibbs is coming after next.
路易 如果真到了那个时候我们再想办法
Louis, we will deal with that when and if she does,
但我告诉你
but I am telling you,
哈维让迈克掌控大局并不是他放弃了
Harvey letting Mike take the reins is not him giving up.
而是他成长了
It's him growing up
并且意识到这个胜利不该由他摘取
and realizing he is not the one to bring this home.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
聊什么
Talk about what?
我说不好 没准可以聊聊
Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact
迈克正在准备一个可以让他
that Mike is working on a closing
免除牢狱之灾的结案陈词
to keep himself out of jail
而你却没有在帮他
and you're not working on it with him.
我没什么可帮得了 唐娜
There's nothing for me to do, Donna.
这件事交给他了
It's in his hands.
交给他
In his hands?
哈维 那是个庭审策略
Harvey, that was a trial maneuver.
但并不意味着你不能在他需要时帮助他
It doesn't mean you can't help him when he needs you.
-他不需要我 -他这个时候最需要你
- He doesn't need me. - He needs you more than ever.
不 他不需要 是时候让他
No, he doesn't, and it's time for him
脱离二线真正参与进来了
to put the clipboard down and get in the game.
-哈维 -唐娜 这事不仅是
- Harvey-- - Donna, this wasn't just
把证词塞进结案陈词这么简单
some move to slip testimony in.
这关系到迈克的人生
This is Mike's life.
那是他的故事 必须要他自己来讲
It's his story and he needs to be the one to tell it.
至今为止他做的每件事都是在为这一刻做准备
Everything he's done up until now has prepared him for this,
而且我可以很肯定的说
and I'm telling you,
他准备好了
he's ready for it.
辩方准备好做结案陈词了吗
Is defense ready for closing statements?
迈克
Mike?
你还好吗
You okay?
罗斯先生
Mr. Ross?
是的 法官大人
Oh, uh, yes, Your Honor.
陪审团的各位女士们 先生们
Um, ladies and gentleman of the jury,
我想我们
I think most of us...
你们中的大多数在早前的庭审中都听说了
You guys heard evidence earlier in the trial
我可以过目不忘
that I have a photographic memory,
确实如此 但在具体操作中
and I do, but the way it works--
我并不是将我所看到的所有东西都记住
I don't just take a snapshot of something.
而是我要先阅读
See, I read it
然后理解它
and then I understand it,
一旦我理解了
and once I understand it,
我就不会忘记
then I never forget it,
我试图记住我的陈述词
but I've been trying to memorize my speech,
但我记不住
but I can't
因为这都是胡扯
because it's bullshit,
因为我
because I...
我简直一团糟
I am bullshit.
事实上 我确实是个骗子
You see, the truth is--is that I am guilty of being a fraud.
我这辈子都想要成为一个律师
My whole life I have wanted to be a lawyer
然后去帮助那些像克利福德·丹纳一样的人
so that I could help people like Clifford Danner.
那些无从获得支持的人
People who have no one else to fight for them.
那些不被信任的人
No one who believes in them,
但与此同时 我作为律师所做的事
but instead, all I've done as a lawyer
只是日夜不停的工作
is work night and day
好让那些富有的人获得更多财富
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表