剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- He really said that? - He didn't just say that.
他说你是个出色的律师
He said you were a damn good lawyer.
我是个出色的律师
I am a damn good lawyer.
但我确实应该提前告诉你的
But I should have told you.
那么...
Well...
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
那取决于你是不是信任我
That depends on if you think you can trust me or not.
我信任你
I can.
-早上好 路易 -早上好
- Morning, Louis. - Good morning.
你去哪了 我都给你发了八百条短♥信♥了
Where the hell were you? I text you like 18 times.
是的 如果真的有紧急情况
Yes, and if it had been an emergency,
我就会给你回电♥话♥的
I would have called you back.
那确实是紧急情况
It was an emergency.
路易 曲别针用完了可不叫紧急情况
Louis, running out of paper clips is not an emergency.
我知道 只是我...
I know, it's just that I...
需要你的时候 却找不到你
needed you, and I couldn't reach you,
这种情况从来没发生过
and that's never happened before.
我和哈维吃晚餐去了
I was having dinner with Harvey.
-哈维 -是的
- Harvey? - Yes.
我们希望继续保持朋友关系
We're trying to stay friends.
-朋友 -是的 只是朋友
- Friends? - Yes, friends.
我不会回去为他工作的 路易
I'm not going back to him, Louis.
什么 这我知道
What? I know that.
晚餐怎么样
How'd it go?
还不错
It was fine.
他没有碰巧提起埃斯特吧
He didn't happen to bring up Esther, did he?
什么 为什么要提
What? Why would he do that?
因为很显然 她在来找我之前
Because apparently, she went to him
先去找过他
before she came to me.
是他帮她解决了她的离婚案
Well, he did handle her divorce.
我知道 只是...
I know, it's just...
你觉得他们两个之间
You don't think it's possible that
没发生什么事吧
anything happened between them, do you?
我不知道 路易 我是说...
I don't know, Louis, I mean...
我只知道我们昨晚聊了很多事
Look, I do know that we talked about a lot of things last night,
但并没有提到埃斯特
and Esther wasn't one of them.
你是对的
You're right.
哈维绝对不会答应了我
Harvey would never make a promise like that to me
然后又食言的
and then break it.
我很高兴你晚餐吃得很开心 唐娜
I'm glad you had a nice dinner, Donna.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
他们没有交出来的一摞电子邮件
It's a stack of emails they left out.
你怎么拿到的
How did you get them?
我怎么拿到的并不重要 重要的是我拿到了
Doesn't matter how I got them. It matters that I got them.
这很重要 因为如果你是非法拿到的
It does matter, because if you got them illegally,
那我们就不能用它们 这你是知道的
then we can't use them, and you know it.
我不是非法拿到的
I didn't get them illegally.
那你为什么不告诉我你是从哪拿到的
Then why won't you tell me where you got them?
因为有些事情我不想告诉别人
Because there are some things I like to keep to myself.
而且你不是跟我说什么
And didn't you give me a speech
要了解你的另一面吗
about getting to know different sides of you?
这就是我的另一面
Well, this is a different side of me.
要不要相信由你
Are you gonna trust it or not?
先生们
Gentlemen,
很高兴你们能出席如此仓促的会面
I'm so glad you could see us on such short notice.
你给我们一个面子
Well, you scratched our backs.
我觉得我们也可以还你一个面子
I think we can scratch yours.
你们打算提出什么样的和解方案
What kind of settlement are you looking for?
我们不打算和解
We're not looking for a settlement.
我们希望你能供出你的总裁
We're looking for you to give up your CEO.
-什么 -他不会供出任何人的
- What? - He's not giving anyone up.
你们已经放弃了
You've waived your rights
对这个案子提出刑事指控的权利
to criminal charges in this matter.
对 我们说的不是这个案子
Yeah, we're not talking about this matter.
我们说的是共谋隐瞒证据
We're talking about conspiracy to hide evidence.
这是你的分♥析♥师发送的两百封电子邮件
That's 200 e-mails from your analyst
嘲笑你们一起洗劫的那些傻瓜们
laughing about the suckers that you all ripped off.
见鬼
Shit.
别着急 他们肯定不是用合法手段弄到的
Relax. There's no way he got those legally.
-你说得对 这不是合法弄到的 -什么
- You're right, we didn't. - What?
该死 你跟我说...
God damn it, you told me--
我知道我是怎么跟你说的 杰克
I know what I told you, Jack,
但如果我告诉你真♥相♥
but you wouldn't have let me come here
你就不会让我来开这个会了
if I told you the truth.
而真♥相♥...
And the truth...
是我们还通过非法手段拿到了这封邮件
is that we also got this one illegally.
你的总裁在上面说如果事态变得严重
That's your CEO saying that if push comes to shove,
他就会把你推出来当替罪羊
he's gonna throw you under the bus.
你真的愿意冒险
And you really want to take a chance
赌我们没法合法拿到其它那些电子邮件吗
that we won't figure out a way to find these others legally?
你们公♥司♥差不多有两百个人吧
You've got 200 people in your firm?
我们会给每个人提供豁免权以换取他们承认
We're gonna offer every single one of them immunity
这些邮件的存在
to admit they exist.
等他们承认时 你和你的总裁中总有一个人
And when they do, either your CEO is going down,
会为此负责
or you are.
很高兴你们终于清醒过来同意叫我们来和解
Glad you came to your senses and called us to settle.
显然杰克森先生
Well, clearly, Mr. Jackson
已经经受了很多生理上的痛苦
has suffered great physical harm.
我只是希望不会再有人受到伤害
I just don't want anyone else to be hurt.
是啊 那就太可惜了
Yeah, that'd be a shame.
那样你还能告谁去
Then who would you have to sue?
-你说什么 -坐下
- Excuse me? - Sit down.
我们开这个会是因为我妹妹
Now, we're here because my sister
想给你五万来了结这件事
wanted to give you $50,000 to make this thing go away,
但我没有听她的
but I didn't listen to her.
所以现在我自掏腰包再加五万
So I'm gonna throw in an extra $50,000 of my own.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
因为如果你们以为我们会同意拿十万和解
Because if you think we're gonna settle for $100,000,
那你们这是在浪费我们的时间
you're wasting our time.
十万不是用来和解的
The $100,000 isn't to settle this.
是为了让你的委托人承认
It's to have your client admit that you approached him
他在公共场所发病后你联♥系♥了他
after he had a public episode
教唆他宣称自己是在吃了我们的松饼后
and then instructed him to say that it was within five minutes
五分钟内发病的
of eating one of our muffins.
-你没有证据证明这一点 -我们确实没有
- You have no proof of that. - No, we don't.
但他对一个联邦机构所做的虚假陈述
But he's on record for making a false statement
会被记录下来
to a federal agency,
这就意味着等我们真找到证据
which means when we do have proof,
你就要坐很久很久的牢了
you're gonna be in prison for a very, very long time.
十万吗
$100,000?
肯尼斯 等我们打赢官司
Kenneth,You'll get 20 times
你能拿到的钱会是这个的二十倍
that when we win.
或许这能帮你做决定 肯尼斯
Maybe this'll help you decide, Kenneth.
那是什么
What's that?
你使用过这种手段的客户名单
It's a list of all the other people you've done this with.
-什么 -你以为你是她的第一个客户吗
- What? - Oh, did you think you were her first?
你不是
You were not.
排在第一个的能拿到钱
Whoever rolls over first gets the money,
剩下来的只能排队领橙色狱服了
then the rest get to line up for orange jump suits.
够了 我们要走了
That's enough. We're leaving.
我要怎么做
What do I have to do?
埃斯特 你来做什么
Esther, what are you doing here?
我来给你这个
I came to give you this.
这是张十万的支票
This is a $100,000 check.
是给肯尼斯·杰克森的
It's for Kenneth Jackson.
-我们平摊吧 -不要
- We're splitting this. - No, we're not.
你说得对
You were right.
我一开始就不该试图跟他和解
I never should have tried to settle with him in the first place.
你帮我省了不止十万
You saved me more than that.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
说你会原谅我
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表