剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- of Harvey's first client. - McKernon Motors.
他那么在意这个客户
A client he cared so much about
以至于可以为了信守承诺
he gave up a promotion
放弃了一次升迁机会
just to keep his word.
这种举动很难让人忘怀
It's hard to forget a move like that.
你企图溜回我律所的种种行为
It's also hard to forget your history
也很难让人忘怀
of worming your way back into my firm.
如果你想给人当导师 丹尼尔
So, if you're looking for someone to mentor, Daniel,
去给课外辅♥导♥班上上课吧
go find yourself an afterschool program.
但离我的地盘远点
But stay the hell outta my house.
杰西卡
Jessica...
我对你的烂律所才没兴趣呢
I have no interest in your shitty firm
也用不着我进入你的地盘摧毁它
and I don't have to enter your house to damage it.
在你放弃弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥时
You did that all by yourself
就已亲自完成了这个任务
the second you let Fletcher Engines go.
杰克告诉你的吗
Jack tell you that?
弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥告诉了所有人
Fletcher Engines told everyone that.
你也告诉你整个律所比起他们
And you told your entire firm that you care more about
你更在乎哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter than you do about them.
失陪了 我有个会
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting
要在我的新办公室开
in my new office.
回到这个城市感觉太好了
It's so nice to be back in the city.
收拾你的东西 滚出我的律所
Clean out your things and get the hell out of my firm.
-什么 -我给了你最后的机会
- What? - I gave you one last chance
而你搞砸了
to play nice, and you blew it.
-我怎么搞砸了 -你是要否认
- How did I blow it? - Oh, you're going to deny
你在公♥司♥散播消息
that you've been spreading word around the office
说我让你放弃弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥吗
that I told you to drop Fletcher Engines?
是的 我否认 因为我没说过
Yes. I'm gonna deny it, because I didn't do it.
那其他人怎么知道的
Then how the hell does everybody know?
因为我签下弗莱彻的时候告诉他们了
Because I told them when I signed Fletcher.
但如果我知道你会放弃他们
Which I wouldn't have done if I'd known
就不会那么做
you were gonna drop them
因为这让我看起来很惨
Because it made me look like shit.
这也没让我好过
Well, it didn't make me come out smelling like a rose either.
你的导师好像也知道了这事
And your mentor seems to have known that.
他不是我的导师
He's not my mentor.
我去问过他的建议
I went to him for advice,
然后就让我差点被炒掉
and all it got me was almost getting fired.
但你说你会再给我一次机会
But you said you'd give me one more chance,
我也在努力尝试了
and I've been trying to take it.
举个例子
Give me one good example of that.
我今早去找迈克·罗斯合作
I approached Mike Ross to work with me this morning.
顺便提一下 他当场打了我的脸
And by the way, he spat in my face.
杰西卡
Jessica...
你表明了立场 我也听了
You made your point and I heard you.
如果你无论怎样都要解雇我
if you're just gonna fire me anyway,
当初为什么还给我机会呢
why give me the chance in the first place?
开玩笑 你听到我笑了吗
A joke? Uh, do you hear me laughing?
10%已经比你应得的多11%了
10% is 11% more than you deserve.
我
I--
怎么回事
What the hell?
这事最好很重要
This better be important.
我刚要敲定一个交易
I was just about to close a deal.
我听到一个传闻
I just heard a rumor
杰克·索罗夫刚签下了弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥
that Jack Soloff signed Fletcher Engines.
不可能 大家都知道如果我们签了麦肯诺
That's ridiculous--everyone knows we can't sign Fletcher
就不能签弗莱彻
if we represent McKernon.
路易 大家知道的是
I'll tell you what everyone knows, Louis.
杰克签了弗莱彻
Jack signed Fletcher.
杰西卡强迫他放弃了他们
Jessica forced him to drop them,
杰克当初能这么做的唯一原因
and the only reason Jack would have done that
就是被麦肯诺解雇了
in the first place is if you were fired by McKernon.
哈维 我可以解释
Harvey, I can explain.
天哪 我就知道
God damn it. I knew it.
等等 哈维 听我说
Just wait a minute. Harvey, listen to me.
杰克陷害了我们
Jack set us up.
他假装很合作
He acted as if he was cooperating
但其实一直在等待机会搞破坏
when all along he was looking to blow up the deal.
那事情发生时你为什么不来找我
Why the hell didn't you come to me when it happened?
因为我们想自己把问题解决
Because we wanted to fix it ourselves.
想自己解决
Wanting to fix it yourself
是你我之间所有问题的原因
is the cause of every problem you and I have ever had,
现在你还把这个狗屁技能教给迈克了
and now you're teaching that bullshit to Mike?
你知道吗 迈克和我一起合作的那个案子
You know what, mike and I worked on that deal together,
我们做的非常完美
and we kicked ass.
我很高兴 迈克也高兴 多米尼克也高兴
I'm happy, Mike's happy, Dominic's happy,
我可以告诉你为什么
and I'll tell you why.
因为我是个非常棒的律师 你也知道这点
Because I'm a damn good attorney, and you know it.
所以如果你来就是为了这件事
So if that's the only thing you came in here for,
我要去完成我的交易了
I would like to close my deal now.
斯佩克特先生 埃斯特·利特刚刚打来电♥话♥
Mr. Specter, Esther Litt just called.
她有急事 要马上见你
She has an urgent matter. Needs to see you right away.
她说是什么事了吗
Did she say what it was about?
没说 只说别告诉她哥哥
No. Just not to tell her brother.
原来这里就是小精灵们补充咖♥啡♥因♥的地方啊
Oh, so this is where the little people get their caffeine.
你应该不是来找早餐棒的吧
I'm guessing you're not here to have a breakfast bar.
我这辈子都没吃过早餐棒
I've never had a breakfast bar in my life.
我要谢谢你和杰克·索罗夫一起接手了
I want to thank you for taking on that pension case
-那个养老金案子 -我没有
- with Jack Soloff. - I didn't take on
和杰克·索罗夫一起接手养老金案子
the pension case with Jack Soloff.
-你接了 -杰西卡 别这样
- Yes, you did. - Jessica, no.
你不能逼我和那个人合作
You can't make me work with that man.
只要我想
I can make you work
就算是擦窗工你也得合作
with the goddamn window washers if I want to.
你要是不答应 就等着
And if you don't do this, you might find yourself
挂在外面擦五十层楼的玻璃吧
dangling 50 stories above the ground.
-为什么 -因为我让杰克讲和
- Why? - Because I asked Jack to make peace,
而他选择了你
and you're the one he chose to reach out to,
所以这事得你来干
so you're the one to do this.
我是问为什么不直接炒了他
I guess I meant why don't you just fire him?
要是我炒掉所有
If I fired every ambitious attorney
有野心挤掉我的律师
that ever took me on,
那这个律所里早就只剩我和哈罗德·甘德森了
there'd be nobody left here but me and Harold Gunderson.
等一下 你认识哈罗德·甘德森
Wait a second--you know who Harold Gunderson is?
所有人我都认识
I know who everybody is.
在你接着张口之前
And before you say one more word,
要是哪天我开始给所有找麻烦的人发解聘通知书
if I ever start handing out pink slips for troublemakers,
你绝对是第一个
you'd be the first in line.
好吧
Right.
一收到消息我就赶来了
I came here as soon as I got your message.
一般人可没这待遇
I don't do that for most people.
欲擒故纵的高手啊
So much for hard to get.
我们已经过了那个阶段了吧
I think we're past that.
杰弗里又起贪心了吗
Did Jeffrey get greedy again?
没有 一个名叫肯尼斯·杰克森的人
No. A man named Kenneth Jackson
声称我的无坚果蛋糕
is claiming my nut-free muffins
导致他过敏性休克了
put him in anaphylactic shock.
怎么回事 麦麸放多了
What happened? Too much gluten?
-还是放少了 -哈维
- Not enough gluten? - Harvey,
这不是玩笑 它关乎我公♥司♥生存
This isn't funny. This is my company,
我的整个品牌都建立在质量之上
and my entire brand is based on quality.
抱歉 我会认真对待的
I'm sorry. I'll take it seriously.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别谢我 谢路易吧
Don't thank me. Thank Louis.
因为这个案子他来接
Because he's gonna handle this case.
什么
What?
这是公事公办 不是个人决定
This is a business matter, not personal.
我可不会偷走路易的客户
And I'm not stealing Louis's client.
你没偷走我 接手我的离婚案的就是你
You're not stealing me. You already handled my divorce.
你是要告诉我路易比你优秀吗
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表