剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You're coming to my offices tomorrow
指证我的客户 你却不告诉我
to testify against my client and you didn't tell me?
我没告诉你是因为
I didn't tell you because this is the first
这是我头一次听说这事
I'm hearing about it.
胡扯 我都看到了
Bullshit, I saw it.
你收到了传票 要指证山姆·塔尔
You got subpoenaed to testify against Sam Tull.
在你冲进来之前
And until you just burst in here,
我根本不知道他是你的委托人
I had no idea he was your client.
无所谓了 因为你不能去
Well, it doesn't matter because you're not showing up.
那他们要逮捕我你也拦得住是吗
And you're going to stop them from arresting me, are you?
因为如果不去 我就会被逮捕
Because that's what will happen if I don't.
那就找个我这样的律师帮你解决这事
Then get yourself someone like me and get out of it.
那我告诉你
For your information,
我咨♥询♥过三个律师了
I have been to three different men like you,
因为我在乎山姆
because I care about Sam,
而且你比我更清楚
and you know better than I do
他一旦签了弃权书 我就别无选择
that once he signed that release, I have no choice.
我有办法给你选择
Well, I have a way to get you out of it,
你必须这么做
and you're gonna do it.
他们要是问你一些可能害他进监狱的问题
They ask you something that's gonna send him to jail,
你就说谎
you lie.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
你能 你也会 他们不会知道的
You can, and you will, and they'll never know.
可我知道
I'll know.
就算我骗人骗己 还有记录呢
And even if I didn't, I have notes,
要是被他们发现 我就会进监狱
and if they found those, I'd be going to jail.
那就销毁记录 因为他是无辜的
Then destroy them, because he's innocent,
而且他那么信任你
and he trusted you with everything.
如果这对你不重要
And if that doesn't mean something to you,
那别人凭什么还要信任你
then why the hell should anyone ever trust you with anything?
哈维 这事和我们的事无关
Harvey, this isn't about us.
没人能逼我这么对你
No one can ever make me do that to you.
我想山姆·塔尔也是这么想的
I'm sure Sam Tull thought the same thing.
怎么样
Well?
没用的
It's not gonna work.
他拒绝了
He said no?
他说他要全部提成
He said he wants 100% of the deal.
-鬼扯 -我知道
- Piece of shit. - I know.
所以
So...
不知道 得另想他法了
I don't know. We're gonna have to think of something else.
给他吧
Give it to him.
-什么 -我说给他
- What? - I said give it to him.
路易 我知道多米尼克的案子
Louis, hey, I know we're under the gun
让我们压力很大 但我真的不觉得
with this Dominic thing, but I really don't think
放任他这样耍你是个好主意
it's a good idea to let him push you around like that.
我没放任他耍我
I'm not letting him push me around.
我是在听从指引
I'm listening to my leader.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
还记得吗 你问我新路易来自哪里
Remember when you asked me where the new Louis was coming from
我说是从自我中诞生的
and I told you from me?
其实不是
It wasn't from me.
是杰西卡
It was from Jessica.
她让我别再小气
She asked me to stop the pettiness once and for all.
如果我现在做不到 以后也永远做不到
And if I can't do that now, I'll never be able to do it.
好吧 看来我们只需要
Okay, then I guess all we have to do
想办法说服田中了
is figure out a way to sell the idea to Tanaka.
相信我
Oh, trust me.
这我都能做到 那个就是小菜一碟了
If I can do this, I definitely can do that.
路易 你干了什么啊
Louis, what the hell have you done?
怎么了 我在准备与田中的会面
What? I'm setting up for our meeting with Tanaka.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
这又不是《打工好汉》
This isn't Gung Ho.
路易 他们看到你这样
Louis, they're gonna take one look at you,
肯定会被吓跑的
they're gonna run out the door.
不会的
No, they're not.
迈克 田中是个看重传统的日本公♥司♥
Mike, Tanaka's a Japanese company steeped in tradition.
我不管你怎么看待他们
I don't care what you think they are.
这太无礼了
This is offensive.
尊重他国文化
There's absolutely nothing offensive
绝对不是一种冒犯
about showing respect for another culture.
你又懂什么日本文化呢
And what do you know about their culture?
迈克 相信我
Mike, trust me.
我上初中的时候
When I was in junior high,
学校有个交换生
we had an exchange student stay with us.
优琪
Ooh, Suki.
又来了
Here we go.
她远离家乡
She was far from home
非常自豪于自己的文化
and proud of her culture,
她在屋里做了很多那种布置
and she set up everything in this room
好让自己觉得舒服
to make herself feel comfortable,
包括她送给我爸的这件和服
right down to giving my father this very kimono
和她画的家乡地图
and laying out a map of her hometown.
路易 听我说
Louis, I want you to listen to me.
他们45分钟后就到了
They are gonna be here in 45 minutes,
如果你还穿成这样
and if you are still dressed like that
这间屋子也还是这个布置
and this room still looks like this,
多米尼克一定会炒了我们
Dominic is going to fire us.
他们不会45分钟后到
They're not gonna be here in 45 minutes,
因为他们已经到了
'cause they're here right now.
田中先生先生
Mr. Tanaka-san.
这是谁布置的
Who did this?
我
I did.
那是四国的地图
That is a map of Shikoku.
是我的家乡
My family is from there.
我知道
I know.
你怎么知道
How?
因为我们做足了功课 先生
Because we do our homework, sir,
正如我们也做足了这笔交易的功课
Just like we did our homework on this deal.
我想我们会相处得非常愉快
I think we are going to get along very nicely.
请坐
Please.
愣着干嘛
What are you doing?
端茶去
Get the tea.
-你让我... -没错 端茶
- You want-- - Yeah, get the tea.
好吧
Okay.
两位一定就是未来的麦克米伦夫妇了
Oh, you must be the future Mcmillans.
我该说抱歉来晚了 但其实我不是很抱歉
I would say sorry I'm late, but I am not sorry.
我们开始讨论你们
So let us begin discussing the details
第一次婚礼的事宜吧
of your first wedding.
抱歉 请问你是
I'm sorry. You are?
我的名字无关紧要啦
Oh, my name is of no consequence.
重要的是 我们公♥司♥已经接手了
What is, is that my company has taken over
纽约广场酒店的婚礼策划事宜
the planning service of the Plaza Hotel.
这是我们的宣传♥单♥
Here's our brochure.
从你们脸上的表情可以看出
Mm, I can see by the look on your faces
那个白♥痴♥帕特丽夏还没告诉你们吧
that bitch Patricia, she did not tell you.
白♥痴♥
Bitch?
我们还挺喜欢帕特丽夏的
We love Patricia.
反正她已经被开除了
Well, she's no longer with us.
如我所说 菜单不能随意选择了
As I was saying, the menu will no longer be optional.
我们只能上鲜橙烩鸭 法式蜗牛
We'll be serving duck a l'orange, escargot,
还有鹅肝酱
and foie gras.
但我们是素食主义者
But we're vegan.
什么意思
What is that?
-就是 -无所谓了
- It's-- - It doesn't matter.
我们是法式餐厅
We are French.
要么吃我们上的菜 要么就别吃
You eat what we serve, or you do not eat.
我们能试吃吗
Can we taste it?
你说在你带我去吃晚饭 和我上♥床♥前
Oh, would you like me to just show you my naked body
要不要我先脱掉衣服让你验货
before we go out to dinner and you want to sleep with me?
我要去下洗手间
I need to go to the restroom.
好的 我们这么办吧
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表