剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Are you gonna tell me that Louis is a better lawyer than you?
不 我会告诉你他是个非常棒的律师
No. I'm gonna tell you that he's a damn good lawyer,
而且会不惜一切保护你
and he'd do anything to project you.
那不是重点
That's not the point.
这事得低调解决
I need this to go away quietly,
可路易从来不会低调
and Louis doesn't do anything quietly.
-那你就让他低调 -他从来不听我的
- Then tell him that. - He never listens to me.
那你要么让他听 否则就换家律所吧
Then get him to listen or get another law firm,
因为我是不会接这个案子的
because I'm not taking this case.
哈维 我不需要别的律所
Harvey, I don't need another firm.
我需要你
I need you.
知道我是怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你是想再跟我约会
I think you want to go out with me again,
然后用这事把我找来
and you came to me with this
因为你不敢跟我直说
because you're afraid to say it to me.
难以置信
I don't believe you!
你觉得我会策划一起针对我自己公♥司♥的诉讼
You think I concocted a lawsuit against my own company
就为了告诉一个已经和我在一起的男人
just to tell a man I've already been with
我喜欢他
that I like him?
看起来就是这样
Sure looks that way.
那样的话
In that case,
看来我的确找错了人
I guess I do have the wrong man for the job.
多谢你花时间过来
Thank you for taking the time.
请告诉他我来了
Please let him know I'm here.
埃斯特
Esther.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我昨天说的很清楚了
I thought I was very clear yesterday.
我不会接你的案子
I'm not taking your case.
你的确说得很清楚
You were clear.
我是来找路易的
I'm here to see Louis.
但很高兴见到你还是一如既往的自负
But it's nice to see your ego's as strong as ever.
对不起 昨天我说话太混了
I'm sorry...and I didn't mean to be such a dick yesterday.
没关系 哈维 我懂你的用心
It's okay, Harvey. I know what you did.
你用你口中的罪名指责我
You accused me of what you accused me of,
这样我就会来找路易了
so I will go to Louis.
所以你不生我的气
So you're not mad at me?
其实还有点甜蜜
It was actually sweet...
虽然方法有点混♥蛋♥
in a dick-ish sort of way.
那是我的特长
That's my specialty.
谢谢你 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
你好 埃斯特 我是唐娜·鲍尔森
Hi, Esther, I'm Donna Paulsen.
-我是... -我知道你是谁
- I'm the-- - I know who you are.
你是我哥哥有生以来
You're the best thing
对他最好的恩赐
that's ever happened to my brother.
你知道的还太少
Oh. Well, you don't know the half of it.
但我希望没因为我的紧急通知
Anyway, I hope I didn't put you to too much trouble
-给你带来麻烦 -没有的事
- on short notice. - Oh, nonsense.
路易听说你要来激动死了
Louis was thrilled when he heard you were coming in.
到底是什么重要的事
What was so goddamn important
让我得空出整个上午
that I had to cancel my entire morning?
我发誓他非常乐意
I swear he was happy to do it.
等你要办的事一办完
And you and I are having lunch
我们俩就去吃午饭
the second whatever it is you're here for is over.
-要喝一口吗 -那是李子泥吗
- Want a sip? - Is that a prunie?
不喝 你居然还喝那破玩意儿
No! I can't believe you still drink that crap.
你明知道我和格蒂奶奶一样有结肠痉挛
You know I've got Grandma Gertie's spastic colon.
你到底来干什么
What he hell are you doing here?
有人起诉我
I'm being sued.
天哪
Holy shit.
你那该死的松饼确实让人感染沙门氏菌了
Your shitty muffins really did give someone salmonella.
不是沙门氏菌
It's not salmonella,
还有路易 这事很严肃
and Louis, this is serious.
-事关我的公♥司♥ -好吧 抱歉
- It's my company. - All right, I'm sorry.
他这起诉站得住脚吗
Well, does he have a leg to stand on?
当然站不住
Of course not.
每三个月我都会审核一次所有供应商
I do an audit of every supplier every three months.
你确定吗 因为假如我们要
Are you sure? Because if we're gonna
用我们的一切力量反击他的话...
go after him with everything we've got--
路易 我们不会跟他打官司
Louis, we're not going after him at all.
我想要迅速地悄悄地把这事解决了
I want to settle this quickly and quietly.
埃斯特
Esther...
和解的话 你看起来就像是有罪了
You settle, you look guilty.
这是一次敲诈 简单明了
This is a shakedown, pure and simple.
我知道 但我不在乎
I know that, but I don't care.
这是一个商业决策
This is a business decision.
那也是为什么我试图
And that's why I'm trying
阻止别人干同样的事
to stop others from doing the same thing.
我告诉你 我知道自己在做什么
I'm telling you, I know what I'm doing.
我没说你不知道
I didn't say you don't.
是没说 你不过是在对我指手画脚而已
No, you're just telling me how to do my job.
路易 我过来找你是因为你是我哥哥
Louis, I came to you because you're my brother,
我现在就告诉你 这就是我想要的
and I am telling you, this is what I need.
好吧 我们和解
All right, we'll settle.
谢谢你 路易
Thank you, Louis.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
为什么
For what?
因为你没去找哈维
For not going to Harvey.
他搞定了你的离婚案
Once he handled your divorce,
我以为你会想要他来处理你的一切事务
I would have thought you'd want him to handle everything.
杰西卡·皮尔逊
执行合伙人
哈维 请别拘束
Harvey, make yourself comfortable.
你要来杯鸡尾酒吗
Can I get you a mimosa?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我只是顺路过来吃我的早餐百吉饼
I just stopped by to eat my morning bagel
并问问为何杰克·索罗夫
and ask why Jack Soloff
试图签下弗莱彻引擎公♥司♥
tried to sign Fletcher Engines
而你却没有告诉我
and you didn't tell me.
我没告诉你是因为我在忙着解决那事
I didn't tell you because I was busy fixing it.
那解决这件事是不是也包括发现他
And did fixing it involve figuring out
去找了丹尼尔·哈德曼
that he went to Daniel Hardman?
事实上 确实如此
As a matter of fact, it did.
你见到了哈德曼
You saw Hardman.
是见到了 也没花多长时间
I did, and it didn't take long,
因为他回到纽约了
because he's back in New York.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他声称自己和此事毫无关系
He said he had nothing to do with any of this.
没错 他说自己不过是给了杰克一些建议
Yep. He said he was just giving Jack some helpful advice.
我想是时候
Well, I think it's time
轮到我们给杰克一些有用的建议了
we gave Jack some helpful advice of our own,
比如你♥他♥妈♥快另寻高就吧
Like get your ass another job.
哈维 我去找了杰克
Now, Harvey, I met with Jack.
他说他不会再信任哈德曼了
He says he's done confiding in Hardman,
而我也就决定视作此事已了了
and I've decided to consider the matter closed.
你是在告诉我你相信那个小丑吗
You telling me you trust that clown?
也许我看着是很年轻
Now, I may look damn good for my age,
但也不是三岁小孩
but I wasn't born yesterday.
你想知道他和哈德曼到底有多深的牵连
You want to know how deep it goes with him and Hardman,
-是不是 -当然了
- don't you? - I sure as hell do.
这也是为什么我要迈克和杰克合作
Which is why I asked Mike to work with Jack
并且好好相处
and play nice,
而你最好别去挡道
and you better not get in the way.
这看起来可不像是
This doesn't look like
一张"原谅我这么混♥蛋♥"道歉卡啊
a "Forgive Me for Being a Dick" card.
本来就不是
It's not.
这是一本给施特劳斯银行的28页的书面质询
It's a 28-page interrogatory for Strauss Bank.
谢了
Thanks.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
你告诉过我你不会和自己不信任的人共事
You told me you don't work with people you don't trust.
我也不会
Neither do I.
你不需要信任我也能明白
You don't have to trust me to understand
施特劳斯银行里的那些龌龊事
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表