剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
ruining your life.
那你为什么还要来
Why did you even come here?
我来是想让你照照镜子
I came here to tell you to look in the mirror
然后摆脱他
and get rid of him.
我做不到
I can't do that.
那我也帮不了你
Then I can't help you.
我还在想你什么时候会来找我呢
I was wondering when you were gonna pay me a visit.
你认识我
You know who I am?
我认识我瞄准的每一个猎物
I know everyone in my crosshairs.
把奶油递给我 然后告诉我你来的目的
Now pass me the cream and tell me what you want.
我想知道你为什么在没有正当理由的情况下
I want to know why you arrested my associate
就逮捕了我的同事
without just cause.
因为迈克·罗斯是个骗子
Because Mike Ross is a fraud,
我保证会让他再也看不到
and I'm gonna make sure he never sees
法庭是什么样子
the inside of a courtroom again,
除非他穿上那件橙色的囚服上庭受审
unless he's wearing an orange jumpsuit.
至于现在 我就先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还有一场传讯要准备
I have an arraignment to prepare for.
如果我私下告诉你
What if I was to tell you off the record
迈克·罗斯已经打算辞职了呢
Mike Ross was about to resign?
那听起来还真是巧呢
I'd say that sounds very convenient.
不是巧合 我说的是实话
Well, it isn't. I'm telling you the truth.
如果你真的只是想
And if your interest really is
让他以后都上不了庭的话
in getting him out of the courtroom,
他其实也早有这个打算了
he was gonna do it himself.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I believe you?
我可以把他的辞职信给你
I can get you his letter of resignation.
你只要撤销指控
All you have to do is waive charges,
我就能让他同意以后永不涉足律师业
and I'll get him to agree never to practice law again.
我告诉你我会怎么做
I'll tell you what I'll do.
你把那封信给我 我就免了他的保释金
You get me that letter, and I'll waive his bail.
我不用你免保释金
I don't need you to waive bail.
不管多少钱 他付的起
Whatever it is, he can pay for it.
不 他付不起 因为我会冻结他的财产
No, he can't. I'll freeze his assets.
其实 我会让他连保释都保不了
In fact, I'll make sure that he doesn't get bail at all,
因为黑进律师资格名单是联邦犯罪
because hacking into the bar is a federal crime,
如果他有能力这么做
and if he can do that,
那他也一定可以潜逃出国
he sure as hell can flee the country.
你根本没有证据证明他黑进律师资格名单
You have no proof he hacked into the bar.
那不重要 这是他被指控的罪名
Doesn't matter. It's what he's accused of.
所以如果你想他今天能走出法庭
So you want to make sure he walks out of court today,
那就把信给我
you bring me the letter.
你最好是在打给我
That better be you calling down to my office
解释下为什么你的金童
to explain why your golden boy
昨晚因诈欺罪被捕了
was arrested for fraud last night.
我的金童
My golden boy?
是你提名他做合伙人的
You're the one that nominated him for partner.
因为你一直在否决他
Because you passed him over again and again,
我早知道这中间有猫腻
and I knew there was a reason for it,
但现在我知道是怎么回事了
but now I know what it was.
你想说什么
Just what are you implying?
没想说什么
I'm not implying anything.
你早知道那孩子是个骗子
You knew that kid was a fraud,
就算你不知道 你也有义务知道
and even if you didn't, you should have.
所以到底是怎么回事
So what is it?
究竟你是一丘之貉 还是说你根本蠢到
Are you corrupt, or are you just so stupid
连自己的律所里发生了什么都不知道
you didn't know what was going on in your own firm?
张开你的狗眼看清楚你在说谁蠢 杰克
Watch who you're calling stupid, Jack,
毕竟你才是那个投票时两手插在口袋里
'cause you were the only idiot with his hands in his pockets
出洋相的蠢货
at that vote.
以前没有得到他们的支持
I didn't have their support then,
但我现在会的 因为哈维的门徒
but I will now, because Harvey's protégé
被当众拿下带出了律所
just got perp-walked out of this firm.
而这之后 哈维也不见人影
And since then, Harvey's nowhere to be found.
哈维在哪里就不劳你费心了
Harvey's whereabouts are none of your concern.
但是其他合伙人都很上心
Well, the partners are concerned.
他们需要一个信得过的领导者
They need a leader they can trust.
我猜现在肯定有人在游说他们说
and I'll bet someone's trying to convince them
你就是那个领导者吧
that leader is you.
快看看
Well, look at that.
你对你的律所还是有点了解的嘛
You do know what's going on in your own firm after all.
给你一些上位者的建议
I'm gonna give you some advice from the throne,
免费
free of charge.
你在这家律所处于不实指控的危机关头
You attack this firm's leadership when it's in crisis
攻击领导层
over an unproven allegation...
这会让你看起来非常卑鄙
You're gonna look like a bottom-feeder.
就算他们把我投了出去
And even if they vote me out,
也不会投你入主
they sure as hell won't vote you in.
唐娜 你来干什么
Donna, what are you doing here?
格蕾琴说你有点不舒服
Gretchen told me you weren't feeling well,
所以我就顺道儿来看看你
so I dropped by to see how you're doing
然后告诉你别再编瞎话了
and tell you to cut the bullshit.
我不懂
I don't understand.
你从来没请过病假
You've never taken a sick day in your life,
现在迈克又刚刚被捕
and Mike just got arrested,
我想知道到底是出什么事了
so I want to know what the hell is going on.
我现在不能出现在办公室里
I can't be in the office right now.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我辞职了
Because I resigned.
什么
What?
是因为迈克的事吗
Because of Mike?
因为这是唯一能让傅滋曼让步的办法
Because it's the only way to get Forstman to back off.
我才不管什么傅滋曼
I don't care about Forstman.
你要在律所最需要你的时候离开我们
You're leaving the firm when we need you the most?
唐娜 现在这个关头我必须得远离办公室
Donna, right now I have to stay away from the office,
但我不是要离开谁
but I'm not leaving anyone.
我现在是迈克的律师
I'm representing Mike.
所以你见过他了
So you saw him.
-昨晚见的 -然后呢
- Last night. - And?
他还能坚持
He's hanging in.
我只是希望这次的保释听证会顺利进行
I just need this bail hearing to go smoothly.
什么叫顺利进行 发生什么事了
What do you mean, go smoothly? What's going on?
检察官这次是要来硬的了
The prosecutor's playing hardball.
她想让他不能保释
She's trying to keep him without bail.
哈维 瑞秋已经有点不太好了
Harvey, Rachel is not doing well.
你得把他弄出来
You have to get him out of there.
那我就需要你从办公室里拿点东西给我
Then I need you to get something from the office for me.
我听说你们已经达成免除保释金的协议了
I understand you've reached an agreement to waive bail?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
本次保释不需要保释金
No bail is requested at this time.
-你确定 -是的 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
但是 我想要引入一项动议
However, I would like to introduce a motion
即免除斯佩克特先生担任罗斯先生的律师一职
to have Mr. Specter removed as attorney for Mr. Ross.
-什么 -以什么理由
- What? - On what grounds?
理由是他们合谋
On the grounds that they conspired
欺骗了律师协会 欺骗了他们的每一位客户
to defraud the bar association, every client they ever had,
欺骗了全体美♥利♥坚♥人♥民♥
and the people of the United States.
你有什么证据
What's your proof?
这封信显示罗斯先生已经打算辞职
This letter showing Mr. Ross was going to resign.
他们合谋伪造了它
They conspired to fabricate it.
-我们之前说好了的 -我不管
- We had a deal. - I don't care what we had.
他们二人打着律师委托人保密协议的名号♥
The two of them concocted a story
合伙捏造事实
under the guise of attorney-client privilege,
而他们之所以能这么做是因为
which they were only able to do
斯佩克特先生既是他的老板又是他的律师
because Mr. Specter is both his boss and his attorney.
我给你那封信是真心诚意的
I gave you that letter in good faith.
你给我那封信明摆着是让我
You gave me that letter in a blatant attempt
撤销对你同伙的指控
to get me to drop charges against your co-conspirator.
这分明是恶意诽谤 我不能接受
That is slander and inadmissible.
够了 到我办公室来 十分钟
That's enough. My chambers--ten minutes.
-你把那封信给她了 -我是为了捞你出来
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表